Did Biden Commit Treason?

Who was tribalizing and pointing out one party over another???????
I said we could talk about Democrats too, I am not a big fan of either party. But the next poster came along and proved my point, and you seem to be reinforcing it. I think we should be a damn sight more concerned with America and what is best for the country. Now both parties just take shots at each other on EVERY SINGLE ISSUE.

I just don't think a lot of people understand the severity of this situation. If the Chinese know all of our military's secrets then what's to stop them from attacking us? This NEVER would have happened under Trump and I can't emphasis that enough. He would have put a stop this before it even got to this point. Yeah the guy's an asshole but he's also an asshole that's looking out for the best of our country. Both him and DeSantis.

I said we could talk about Democrats too, I am not a big fan of either party. But the next poster came along and proved my point, and you seem to be reinforcing it. I think we should be a damn sight more concerned with America and what is best for the country. Now both parties just take shots at each other on EVERY SINGLE ISSUE.

I had been addressing your comments about Republicans, but left out anything about Democrats.

I don't like the finger pointing anymore than most, and I do agree America as a country and a people, need to come together to save whatever is left. I just don't know that can be done anymore.

I understand waiting until it was over the Atlantic so they could get the debris intact….but the admin should have shared the plan.

”We have disabled its ability to spy, we are going to shoot it down once it gets over the Atlantic and we will recover it.”

Just fucking tell us…
God you’re so needy.

I just don't think a lot of people understand the severity of this situation. If the Chinese know all of our military's secrets then what's to stop them from attacking us? This NEVER would have happened under Trump and I can't emphasis that enough. He would have put a stop this before it even got to this point. Yeah the guy's an asshole but he's also an asshole that's looking out for the best of our country. Both him and DeSantis.
They have satellites that can take pictures of your license plates, a balloon is soooo primitive.

Was he aware of China's balloon? If so and he just allowed it to happen him and everybody involved with it should be charged with treason and I would say legally executed but I'm not sure if capital punishment fits that crime in real life like it does in the movies. Still at the very least be put behind bars for life.
Your Christian bloodlust is showing.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
I had been addressing your comments about Republicans, but left out anything about Democrats.

I don't like the finger pointing anymore than most, and I do agree America as a country and a people, need to come together to save whatever is left. I just don't know that can be done anymore.
I am kinda worried about it too. I have grandkids.

They have satellites that can take pictures of your license plates, a balloon is soooo primitive.

Yeah but I don't believe that it's ever reached this point before. the Biden Harris Administration is in bed with the Chinese government. This doesn't look good for our country at all.

Even Time magazine explained this so even a Biden voter can understand it. Search it out on Google
Apparently it was over your head because you can’t explain it.

I read the article. The answer is it’s cheaper than satellites. There’s really very little threat from this.

Even Time magazine explained this so even a Biden voter can understand it. Search it out on Google
I ddi not vote for biden, but this is from Time. What do I not understand?

“large payload” doesn’t give China any additional surveillance capabilities beyond what it already can collect through spy satellites currently orbiting the Earth.

Forum List

Back