Did Biden's Job Get Harder or Easier Because of the Insurrection Attempt Today?

Has Biden's Job Gotten Easier or Harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The incident at the Capitol will make it a cake walk for President "The nicest guy you could ever meet" Biden.

All those crocodile tears being shed by Dem politicians and media observers are not fooling anyone.

Nothing better could have happened for the Dems.

Heck! It even made President Trump finally capitulate and promise a peaceful transition (as if he had a choice).

Dang! The Dems are sooooooo lucky that Donald J. Trump won in 2016. Some other Republican candidate might have known how to play the game better and s/he would have sailed to reelection on November 3.

Instead, Dems now have realized their dream: To control all 3 branches of government (and to intimidate the Supreme Court).

Let's give the Devil His/Her due!
Best thing that happened to Biden and the Dems was the Chinese virus. They are now forever indebted to China. Let's be honest.

I voted somewhat easier.
Ironically, a mob of violent Trump supporters seems to have unified our political leaders.
Sometimes it takes a slap in the face.

Trump caused four to die, so I hope it turns out to be worth it.

I’ll give some credit to Republican senators.

Once THEY felt they were in danger and shitting their pants as a mob breached the Capitol, NOW they understand the dangers of Trump’s insane rhetoric and changed their positions.

They finally got it. It took them far too long, but it just suddenly clicked. At least we hope.

Forum List

Back