🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Freddie Gray commit suicide?

If I had to guess I would say the stupid animal struggled so much he killed himself. Therefore suicide...

It is totally ridiculous to suggest this was a suicide.

Why ridiculous ?
You've never heard about your typical every day self severed spine and die four days later ?
I've heard of such many times. But there is nothing to suggest that Gray wanted to die. He may have wanted to cause himself an injury and claim police brutality but he didn't want to die.
More likely the cops fucked him up and snapped his spine. Youre an idiot but you already know that about yourself.
From the start there was talk of an officer's knee on Gray's neck.

Why ridiculous ?
You've never heard about your typical every day self severed spine and die four days later ?
I've heard of such many times. But there is nothing to suggest that Gray wanted to die. He may have wanted to cause himself an injury and claim police brutality but he didn't want to die.
More likely the cops fucked him up and snapped his spine. Youre an idiot but you already know that about yourself.

I heard a medical expert say a few minutes ago that the "knee on neck" may have caused the initial spinal break.

Why ridiculous ?
They would not be able to do that and not leave a mark on him. But the bolt in the van is a match for the position and injury tovhis neck.

Freddie Gray was just stupid like the others before him. Trayvon Martin was stupid. Mike Brown was stupid. The 12 year old waving a toy gun was stupid. Eric Garner was stupid. There will be stupid people after this.

Why ridiculous ?

I heard a medical expert say a few minutes ago that the "knee on neck" may have caused the initial spinal break.
Better have some proof.

Why ridiculous ?

Better have some proof.

Well, sparky, there's lots of proof - and more to come...

Moore said he found his friend handcuffed, "screaming for his life," and planted face down on the ground with one Baltimore bicycle police officer's knee on his neck and the other bicycle officer bending his legs backward so that Gray's heels were in his back .

"They had him folded up like he was a crab or a piece of origami. He was all bent up," Moore said.

Videographer: Freddie Gray was folded like 'origami' - Baltimore Sun

From the beginning, I've been convinced that the bicycle cops caused the initial injury - before Gray was loaded into the van.

I would say it's going to be funny when all the idiots realized this guy bashed his own head against the window so hard he broke his spine... but the rioters will be too stubborn and ignorant to realize that they burned down a city and wasted days of their life rioting against an event that never took place. Everyone knows it's true. They won't stop now if you showed video footage of him injuring himself.

I would say it's going to be funny when all the idiots realized this guy bashed his own head against the window so hard he broke his spine... but the rioters will be too stubborn and ignorant to realize that they burned down a city and wasted days of their life rioting against an event that never took place. Everyone knows it's true. They won't stop now if you showed video footage of him injuring himself.
Can you bash your head against a window and let us know if it breaks your spine?

TIA.

Looks like the police lied, at least according the 2nd prisoner:

Allen said he did not know a man was already in the van. Gray was on the right side and Allen was loaded on the left side with a divider separating them.

Allen described what he heard: "When I got in the van, I didn't hear nothing. It was a smooth ride. We went straight to the police station. All I heard was a little banging for about four seconds. I just heard little banging, just little banging."

Asked whether he told police whether he heard Gray banging his head against the van, Allen said, "I told homicide that. I don't work for the police. I did not tell the police nothing."

According to the autopsy on Gray, there is no evidence that Gray hit his head against anything on his own. His fatal neck and spinal injury was a kin to the type suffered in a car accident; it needed that amount of force and energy.

Sources have told the 11 News I-Team that by the time Allen was loaded into the van, Gray was unresponsive. Citiwatch camera video shows officers looking into the Gray's side of the van with the doors fully open.

Second man in police transport van speaks out Maryland News - WBAL Home

Can you bash your head against a window and let us know if it breaks your spine?

TIA.
Where is the spot they think he hit is head? I though it was on a back window which would mean he could jump up hitting his head and compressing his spine. If it was against a side window then I will agree with you. Still he could not have been that injured if he still had the strength to break a window by bashing his head against it. What a fool.

Allen said he did not know a man was already in the van. Gray was on the right side and Allen was loaded on the left side with a divider separating them.

Allen described what he heard: "When I got in the van, I didn't hear nothing. It was a smooth ride. We went straight to the police station. All I heard was a little banging for about four seconds. I just heard little banging, just little banging."

Asked whether he told police whether he heard Gray banging his head against the van, Allen said, "I told homicide that. I don't work for the police. I did not tell the police nothing."

According to the autopsy on Gray, there is no evidence that Gray hit his head against anything on his own. His fatal neck and spinal injury was a kin to the type suffered in a car accident; it needed that amount of force and energy.

Sources have told the 11 News I-Team that by the time Allen was loaded into the van, Gray was unresponsive. Citiwatch camera video shows officers looking into the Gray's side of the van with the doors fully open.

Why are their so many mixed stories? People need to figure this shit out. Also, I don't trust a guy that wouldn't give his story to the police in the first place then decides he wants to tell the media...

Great grammar.

Great grammar.
Great deflection.

Why are their so many mixed stories? People need to figure this shit out. Also, I don't trust a guy that wouldn't give his story to the police in the first place then decides he wants to tell the media...
Then you shouldnt trust the cops that only admitted to 3 stops and not 4 like they found out today.

Then you shouldnt trust the cops that only admitted to 3 stops and not 4 like they found out today.
I don't trust the cops but for some reason I find them more reliable than the dead boy.

Forum List

Back