Did Freddie Gray commit suicide?

Can you bash your head against a window and let us know if it breaks your spine?

TIA.
Where is the spot they think he hit is head? I though it was on a back window which would mean he could jump up hitting his head and compressing his spine. If it was against a side window then I will agree with you. Still he could not have been that injured if he still had the strength to break a window by bashing his head against it. What a fool.
Fuck. Try it and report, mkay?
Bro, it's pure science. You can break your spine by hitting your head and compressing your spine. The evidence is that this idiot did it.
Prove it. Is that so much to ask?
It's already proven. Why prove a fact?
No. I can see smacking yourself inside a van and con cussing yourself but I don't see how you could sever your spine. Please convince me.

Bro, it's pure science. You can break your spine by hitting your head and compressing your spine. The evidence is that this idiot did it.

Dr. Marc Siegel on Fox News' Fox & Friends, said there was "no way that you could sever your spine by bashing your head against a wall or side of a car," and added there was "no chance" that Gray could have injured himself "to the extent where he would sever his spine.
You've never heard a doctor lie?

WJLA: Gray's head injury matches bolt in van. Breaking News. Suck it nerdz
Ok should I believe someone like you who I already rate as a Moron or should I believe a person who is a Doctor and uses his real name not a pseudonym like "Stuporman1929"...gee that is a tough choice ...on the one hand a Medical Doctor ...on the other hand a right wing loon...
The argument is already irrelevant because he banged his head on a screw until he killed himself. Still equally retarded death. Another animal who killed himself trying to break free.
That is not on any document that is nowhere ...there is only unnamed sources such as you saying that...Medical authorities say other wise whereas you are a nobody..

MORNING JOE4/30/15
Reporter: Evidence shows Gray didn't self-injure
Lead investigative reporter for WBAL-TV, Jayne Miller, refutes a police document reported on in the Washington Post that Freddie Gray intentionally tried to injure himself while in police custody.
Reporter Evidence shows Gray didn t self-injure MSNBC
So you quote MSNBC... That's the same as quoting Fox but the opposite side. Willing to pull from any bs story without any truth. I got mine from CNN. Much more reliable... Try to find a better network.

WBAL-TV 11 News I-Team lead investigative reporter Jayne Miller reported Wednesday night that the police commissioner said that same inmate told him that Gray was very quiet during the transport.

VIDEO: Jayne Miller reports

According to 11 News I-Team sources, by the time the other prisoner was loaded into the van, Gray was already unresponsive.

And according to an autopsy, Gray suffered one severe break in his spinal column.

As Miller reports, if Gray had injured himself, there would have been other injuries.

MORNING JOE4/30/15
Reporter: Evidence shows Gray didn't self-injure
Lead investigative reporter for WBAL-TV, Jayne Miller, refutes a police document reported on in the Washington Post that Freddie Gray intentionally tried to injure himself while in police custody.
Reporter Evidence shows Gray didn t self-injure MSNBC
So you quote MSNBC... That's the same as quoting Fox but the opposite side. Willing to pull from any bs story without any truth. I got mine from CNN. Much more reliable... Try to find a better network.
You are not even quoting anyone ...you are quoting unnamed sources ...the people who are willing to go on record say otherwise..

Trayvon Martin committed suicide.

Michael Brown committed suicide.

Freddie Gray committed suicide.

And so on...
Yep. All the sources are there right now just like they were in Michael Brown. A bunch of liars inciting violence and trying to defend the image of the victimized black man. Eventually it will come out and everyone will know what happened.

Progressives have zero ability to connect the dots.

They cant comprehend what is known as unintended consequences...........its fascinating. Necessary tradeoffs don't exist in their world.

Heres the poop..........keep pressing stoopid and at the end of the day, these inner cities end up being total war zones because police just aren't going to respond to dick = more blacks end up dying. Fucking brilliant!!:2up: You're a couple of cops doing a tour and get a call about a savage committing a felony against another savage? If you are a cop and have half a brain, your response is, "Fuck this......nigga's gonna nig.....let 'em be!!":eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Oye......such bullshit......

At this point all we know is that a sketchy drug dealer and con-man with a long rap sheet is dead while in police custody. It needs to be investigated.

What is so hard about WAITING FOR ALL THE FACTS to come out?

Peope have every right to be upset, but they do not have the right to riot and loot.

Nobody trusts the police, but if black folks want to be taken seriously they need to stop acting like hooligans every time something bad happens.....

A rough ride is not going to kill a healthy 25 year old. If rough rides kill 25 year olds every park ride would have a permanent morgue. No more 6 Flags, Magic Mountain or Universal City.

A rough ride is not going to kill a healthy 25 year old. If rough rides kill 25 year olds every park ride would have a permanent morgue. No more 6 Flags, Magic Mountain or Universal City.

A rough ride is not going to kill a healthy 25 year old.

i suppose it could happen but it would have to be a pretty rough ride

i imagine it is not very cushy in the back of a paddy wagon

I'm not sure I'd rule out the head hitting spine broken thing based on the "presumption" that hitting the top of your head can't do it.

My husband had a moose land on his head on the highway and it fractured his neck - my hubby's a tough bastard, also, I'm glad he's 5' 3"...

11mgetz.jpg

He was killed by officers who were committing a crime at the time:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/01/us/freddie-grays-injury-and-the-police-rough-ride.html?_r=0

For anyone else, that is First Degree Homicide.
You're an idiot. Apparently you didn't read the article.
The police van that transported 'Freddy The Freeloader' has been equipped with a GPS for four fucking years! The FIRST thing the Pros. did was get the GPS record. The cop driving the fucking van KNEW the van had a GPS that can track EVERYTHING the van does. Speed. Speed of cornering. Acceleration/deceleration. 'Freddy The Freeloader' was too fucking stupid to know about the GPS equipment. He thought he would throw himself around causing him some injuries then sue the BPD. Even the fucking negro simian in the same van described his trip to the police department as "smooth".
Fucking wise up pal.

Forum List

Back