🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Freddie Gray commit suicide?

Looks like the police lied, at least according the 2nd prisoner:

Allen said he did not know a man was already in the van. Gray was on the right side and Allen was loaded on the left side with a divider separating them.

Allen described what he heard: "When I got in the van, I didn't hear nothing. It was a smooth ride. We went straight to the police station. All I heard was a little banging for about four seconds. I just heard little banging, just little banging."

Asked whether he told police whether he heard Gray banging his head against the van, Allen said, "I told homicide that. I don't work for the police. I did not tell the police nothing."

According to the autopsy on Gray, there is no evidence that Gray hit his head against anything on his own. His fatal neck and spinal injury was a kin to the type suffered in a car accident; it needed that amount of force and energy.

Sources have told the 11 News I-Team that by the time Allen was loaded into the van, Gray was unresponsive. Citiwatch camera video shows officers looking into the Gray's side of the van with the doors fully open.

Second man in police transport van speaks out Maryland News - WBAL Home
Why are their so many mixed stories? People need to figure this shit out. Also, I don't trust a guy that wouldn't give his story to the police in the first place then decides he wants to tell the media...
Then you shouldnt trust the cops that only admitted to 3 stops and not 4 like they found out today.
I don't trust the cops but for some reason I find them more reliable than the dead boy.

Well lets call a spade a spade..........dollar to a thousand stale donuts this mofu kid doesn't live but a year or two more anyway. Punks in those neighborhoods go down hard anyway at the hands of their own kind.

Looks like the police lied, at least according the 2nd prisoner:

Allen said he did not know a man was already in the van. Gray was on the right side and Allen was loaded on the left side with a divider separating them.

Allen described what he heard: "When I got in the van, I didn't hear nothing. It was a smooth ride. We went straight to the police station. All I heard was a little banging for about four seconds. I just heard little banging, just little banging."

Asked whether he told police whether he heard Gray banging his head against the van, Allen said, "I told homicide that. I don't work for the police. I did not tell the police nothing."

According to the autopsy on Gray, there is no evidence that Gray hit his head against anything on his own. His fatal neck and spinal injury was a kin to the type suffered in a car accident; it needed that amount of force and energy.

Sources have told the 11 News I-Team that by the time Allen was loaded into the van, Gray was unresponsive. Citiwatch camera video shows officers looking into the Gray's side of the van with the doors fully open.

Second man in police transport van speaks out Maryland News - WBAL Home
Why are their so many mixed stories? People need to figure this shit out. Also, I don't trust a guy that wouldn't give his story to the police in the first place then decides he wants to tell the media...
Then you shouldnt trust the cops that only admitted to 3 stops and not 4 like they found out today.
I don't trust the cops but for some reason I find them more reliable than the dead boy.

Well lets call a spade a spade..........dollar to a thousand stale donuts this mofu kid doesn't live but a year or two more anyway. Punks in those neighborhoods go down hard anyway at the hands of their own kind.
He's lucky they did it in a humane way. His brothers probably would have curb stomped him or done some other fucked up shit.

I would say it's going to be funny when all the idiots realized this guy bashed his own head against the window so hard he broke his spine... but the rioters will be too stubborn and ignorant to realize that they burned down a city and wasted days of their life rioting against an event that never took place. Everyone knows it's true. They won't stop now if you showed video footage of him injuring himself.
Can you bash your head against a window and let us know if it breaks your spine?

TIA.
A dude posting like that guy has no spine
Someone Isn t Telling The Truth About Freddie Gray s Death
Was force used during Freddie Gray’s arrest?

In its account of Gray’s arrest, the Baltimore Police Department has maintained that he was picked up “without force or incident.” The court documents filed by Miller say that Gray was nabbed by police because he “fled unprovoked upon noticing police presence.” After police found the knife, he was arrested.

In its reporting of the incident, The Baltimore Sun found witnesses who refuted Miller's account to the court. In an April 25 article, Sun reporter Kevin Rector wrote: “Kevin Moore, a 28-year-old friend of Gray's from Gilmor Homes, said he rushed outside when he heard Gray was being arrested and saw him ‘screaming for his life’ with his face planted on the ground. One officer had his knee on Gray's neck, Moore said, and another was bending his legs backward. ‘They had him folded up like he was a crab or a piece of origami,’ Moore said. ‘He was all bent up.’" Other alleged eyewitnesses claimed to have seen officers beating Gray with their batons.

At one point during the arrest, according to the police commissioner, an officer pulled out a stun gun. Moore claimed to have seen this as well. According to the Sun, police investigators failed to obtain footage from a convenience store surveillance camera that may have captured the incident more clearly. Instead, the officers found that the moment in question had been taped over by the time they got there. This was a common theme throughout the investigation, as officers reportedly failed to obtain footage from other cameras that may have recorded key moments in Gray's subsequent ride to the police station

I would say it's going to be funny when all the idiots realized this guy bashed his own head against the window so hard he broke his spine... but the rioters will be too stubborn and ignorant to realize that they burned down a city and wasted days of their life rioting against an event that never took place. Everyone knows it's true. They won't stop now if you showed video footage of him injuring himself.
Can you bash your head against a window and let us know if it breaks your spine?

TIA.

In its account of Gray’s arrest, the Baltimore Police Department has maintained that he was picked up “without force or incident.” The court documents filed by Miller say that Gray was nabbed by police because he “fled unprovoked upon noticing police presence.” After police found the knife, he was arrested.

In its reporting of the incident, The Baltimore Sun found witnesses who refuted Miller's account to the court. In an April 25 article, Sun reporter Kevin Rector wrote: “Kevin Moore, a 28-year-old friend of Gray's from Gilmor Homes, said he rushed outside when he heard Gray was being arrested and saw him ‘screaming for his life’ with his face planted on the ground. One officer had his knee on Gray's neck, Moore said, and another was bending his legs backward. ‘They had him folded up like he was a crab or a piece of origami,’ Moore said. ‘He was all bent up.’" Other alleged eyewitnesses claimed to have seen officers beating Gray with their batons.

At one point during the arrest, according to the police commissioner, an officer pulled out a stun gun. Moore claimed to have seen this as well. According to the Sun, police investigators failed to obtain footage from a convenience store surveillance camera that may have captured the incident more clearly. Instead, the officers found that the moment in question had been taped over by the time they got there. This was a common theme throughout the investigation, as officers reportedly failed to obtain footage from other cameras that may have recorded key moments in Gray's subsequent ride to the police station
It's funny you believe made up articles like this. Liberals made it up so they can continue to "justifiably" loot, stealing whatever they want to.

TIA.
Where is the spot they think he hit is head? I though it was on a back window which would mean he could jump up hitting his head and compressing his spine. If it was against a side window then I will agree with you. Still he could not have been that injured if he still had the strength to break a window by bashing his head against it. What a fool.
Fuck. Try it and report, mkay?

It was just confirmed by the medical examiner, the moron killed himself by banging his head against a bolt sticking out inside the van.

TIA.

It's funny you believe made up articles like this. Liberals made it up so they can continue to "justifiably" loot, stealing whatever they want to.
You live a full fact free life...

TIA.
Where is the spot they think he hit is head? I though it was on a back window which would mean he could jump up hitting his head and compressing his spine. If it was against a side window then I will agree with you. Still he could not have been that injured if he still had the strength to break a window by bashing his head against it. What a fool.
Bro, it's pure science. You can break your spine by hitting your head and compressing your spine. The evidence is that this idiot did it.

I thought of Bernie when I saw the cops trying to load Freddie Gray into the van. Freddie was already fucked up!

Weekend-at-Bernies.jpg

TIA.
Bro, it's pure science. You can break your spine by hitting your head and compressing your spine. The evidence is that this idiot did it.
Prove it. Is that so much to ask?

TIA.
Prove it. Is that so much to ask?
It's already proven. Why prove a fact?

Dr. Marc Siegel on Fox News' Fox & Friends, said there was "no way that you could sever your spine by bashing your head against a wall or side of a car," and added there was "no chance" that Gray could have injured himself "to the extent where he would sever his spine.

Dr. Marc Siegel on Fox News' Fox & Friends, said there was "no way that you could sever your spine by bashing your head against a wall or side of a car," and added there was "no chance" that Gray could have injured himself "to the extent where he would sever his spine.
You've never heard a doctor lie?

WJLA: Gray's head injury matches bolt in van. Breaking News. Suck it nerdz

Ok should I believe someone like you who I already rate as a Moron or should I believe a person who is a Doctor and uses his real name not a pseudonym like "Stuporman1929"...gee that is a tough choice ...on the one hand a Medical Doctor ...on the other hand a right wing loon...

Ok should I believe someone like you who I already rate as a Moron or should I believe a person who is a Doctor and uses his real name not a pseudonym like "Stuporman1929"...gee that is a tough choice ...on the one hand a Medical Doctor ...on the other hand a right wing loon...
The argument is already irrelevant because he banged his head on a screw until he killed himself. Still equally retarded death. Another animal who killed himself trying to break free.

Forum List

Back