🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Freddie Gray commit suicide?

HOMICIDE - Six Police Officers Charged In Freddie Gray's Death

Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby gave an update on the investigation into the death of Freddie Gray, the 25-year-old who died after suffering a spinal cord injury while in police custody in April, calling his death a homicide.

"We have probable cause to file criminal charges," Mosby said in a press conference Friday.

Mosby noted that "no crime had been committed by Mr. Gray." Police had said Gray was arrested for possessing a switchblade, but Mosby said Friday the knife in Gray's possession was not a switchblade and was lawful.

This is developing.. Check back for more..

Baltimore State's Attorney: 'We Have Probable Cause To File Criminal Charges' Over Freddie Gray Death

Last edited:
One officer faces a second-degree murder charge while the other officers face manslaughter or assault charges, among others.

Latest on police-custody death: Union defends 6 officers

Sounds like Baltimore may get some justice.
I remember the family member of one of the cops said she didnt want all the cops getting trouble over what some of them did. I think that cop is going to testify against the other cops.

900x506

I salute Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby. Florida and Missouri could learn a lot from her.

Now the Baltimore police union is whining to have another prosecutor instead of Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby. Maybe they should borrow one from Florida or Missouri.

Or is this just another whitewash of police brutality?

Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was trying to injure himself document says - The Washington Post

Reporter Doubts Report Freddie Gray Injured Himself

Note to mods: If you move this thread - please leave a trail. Thank you.

Prosecutors say it was a homicide.

{State Attorney Marilyn Mosby held a press conference in Baltimore today to address her administration’s investigation into the death of Freddie Gray, a death that spawned violent protests throughout Baltimore earlier this week. After assuring the press that she and her team had produced a thorough, fair and independent investigation into the case, Mosby declared that they had deemed Mr. Gray’s death a homicide and that they have ‘probable cause’ to file criminal charges.}

Baltimore prosecutor charges police with murder manslaughter in death of Freddie Gray Fox News

Instead of protests - Baltimore residents can celebrate this weekend. Good for them!

BlockPartyLogo_Website.jpg
They won't be celebrating when the Federal Special Pros. drops the case.
The police union is 100% with the cops involved.
'Freddy The Freeloader' was a fucking waste of space. He tried to injure himself in the van so he could sue the cops. He had recent neck surgery. His doctor told him to stay home and heal. Freddy chose to go to his usual street corner to sell fucking drugs. When he saw the cops watching him he took off running. It took the cops two fucking blocks, on bikes, to catch him. As he was running he threw the drugs away.........which the cops recovered and found Freddy's fingerprints on the baggies.

Instead of protests - Baltimore residents can celebrate this weekend. Good for them!

'Freddy The Freeloader' was a fucking waste of space. He tried to injure himself in the van so he could sue the cops. He had recent neck surgery. His doctor told him to stay home and heal. Freddy chose to go to his usual street corner to sell fucking drugs. When he saw the cops watching him he took off running. It took the cops two fucking blocks, on bikes, to catch him. As he was running he threw the drugs away.........which the cops recovered and found Freddy's fingerprints on the baggies.
No he didnt have neck surgery idiot. That story has already been debunked. Sounds like the cops planted drugs on him if your story is even true which I doubt since you didnt provide a link.

Wow, you're pretty fucked up. Was it poor upbringing or lack of education - or both?

I hope this doesnt sound sexist but she is pretty.

Not sexist, just a racist retard; which is what you are.
I'm racist because I think a Black woman is pretty? Youre a fucking idiot but everyone already knew this.
Go ahead. You can have my share of negro women hippos.
What do you have to do? Roll them around in flour to find the 'wet spot'?
I dont know. You tell me since they are your share. Is that what you do with fat white women? How can you tell the difference? Do you use unbleached flour on them?

Does President Obama get any credit for justice in Baltimore - directly or indirectly? Personally, I think just having our first black president gives blacks more courage to fight for justice - and that's a good thing.

Forum List

Back