🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Freddie Gray commit suicide?

BALTIMORE BADASS

r-MARILYN-MOSBY-huge.jpg

The woman we've been waiting for.

Badasses don't appease mobs. Clearly libs don't know what badasses are. See Obama for reference of a spineless non badass.

Racist NaziCons have desperately tried to break President Obama's spine - without success!

What spine?

Gray did not commit suicide but he long had been on a collision course with serious prison time or a toe tag and he probably knew it.
His ADULT rap sheet:
March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)
Read more at snopes.com Freddie Gray Arrest Record Criminal History and Rap Sheet
Freddie Gray Arrest Record Criminal History Rap Sheet Heavy.com

Last edited:
Hey, don't yaw know that all black guys who get arrested by cops want to purposely injure themselves? Those 8 bullets to the back, just wanted a injury, choking the air off for selling e cigs, just wanted a little air, just enough for injury, would have prefered a tazer, but got a bullet, just wanted a injury, Brown, a bullet to the eyes...off just a bit, I just wanted a injury.....get the **** outta here!!

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake is so hot.

mayor-of-baltimore.jpg
I guess. Maybe if you want to put a bag over her head and do her from behind. Her face isn't hot in any way shape or form.

Oh, do you prefer southern white trash?
Her mouth looks weird and I don't like the wrinkles under her eyes. She looks kind of like a monkey in a way.

Yeah, I'm sure all jigaboos look that way to you.

Hey, don't yaw know that all black guys who get arrested by cops want to purposely injure themselves? Those 8 bullets to the back, just wanted a injury, choking the air off for selling e cigs, just wanted a little air, just enough for injury, would have prefered a tazer, but got a bullet, just wanted a injury, Brown, a bullet to the eyes...off just a bit, I just wanted a injury.....get the **** outta here!!
Please don't try to defend Brown. You just look stupid.

Forum List

Back