🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Freddie Gray commit suicide?

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake is so hot.

mayor-of-baltimore.jpg
I guess. Maybe if you want to put a bag over her head and do her from behind. Her face isn't hot in any way shape or form.

Oh, do you prefer southern white trash?
Her mouth looks weird and I don't like the wrinkles under her eyes. She looks kind of like a monkey in a way.

Yeah, I'm sure all jigaboos look that way to you.
04ccc61f23f0.jpg

I don't know who she is but she's hot.

Freddie fooled us all. What a guy. And now his mom will be filthy rich. That's a master plan to escape the ghetto.

Killers come in all colors - but whites have created the culture of police injustice toward blacks and other minorities. The tide is shifting. The Black Warrior Princess is just the beginning.

tumblr_nnopxo3zlO1r83d7lo1_500.png

She revealed herself as a racist and a horrible prosecutor....all six officers will walk

The evidence is pretty strong, at least on manslaughter. I doubt they will walk.

Killers come in all colors - but whites have created the culture of police injustice toward blacks and other minorities. The tide is shifting. The Black Warrior Princess is just the beginning.

tumblr_nnopxo3zlO1r83d7lo1_500.png

She revealed herself as a racist and a horrible prosecutor....all six officers will walk

The evidence is pretty strong, at least on manslaughter. I doubt they will walk.
Tell us again how Vancouver is in europe. :laugh:

Amen! Then, there was that little War of Independence thingy...

Shitting Bull, let's say that you actually got the race war you want - how do you think that would work out? Thugs holding Glocks sideways up against men with .3006 who can hit a nickle at 600 yards.....

You would last at best 5 minutes.

It would almost be like bow and arrows against repeating rifles. Everyone knows how that ended. :)

It would almost be like bow and arrows against repeating rifles. Everyone knows how that ended. :)

I was at the range a week an a half ago. Lot's of whites and Asians with AR-15's and various hunting grade rifles in the 200 yard bays. Most of the black guys with semi-auto hand guns in the 25 yard bays. If the shit really hit the fan - there is zero question who would prevail.

I was at the range a week an a half ago. Lot's of whites and Asians with AR-15's and various hunting grade rifles in the 200 yard bays. Most of the black guys with semi-auto hand guns in the 25 yard bays. If the shit really hit the fan - there is zero question who would prevail.

I read a news article out of Chicago not long ago, the blacks keep shooting each other in the ass, even at 25 yards they can't hit where it counts

Freddie fooled us all. What a guy. And now his mom will be filthy rich. That's a master plan to escape the ghetto.
'Freddie The Freeloader's' (cough) "mom" is a fucking strung out heroin addict. Give her $500 bucks and she'll kill herself by ODing.
The only way 'Special Needs' negroes escape the shithole they refuse to change is via a coroner's gurny.

Freddy The Freeloader began committing suicide the day he was born.
He was a career criminal pussy drama-queen.
Not a very attractive combo.
I hope they didn't waste space for a grave. Fifty miles by plane out to sea. Ten thousand foot 'one-way journey' to the bottom of the ocean.
Cod fillets for dinner tonight?

Freddy The Freeloader began committing suicide the day he was born.
He was a career criminal pussy drama-queen.
Not a very attractive combo.
I hope they didn't waste space for a grave. Fifty miles by plane out to sea. Ten thousand foot 'one-way journey' to the bottom of the ocean.
Cod fillets for dinner tonight?

Nowhere in your diatribe do I see anything that rises to the level of a capital offense worthy of death.

'FTF' was a walking dead man.
The negro cop driving the van KNEW there was a GPS installed FOUR FUCKING YEARS ago!
The tracking information will obviously prove 'FTF' didn't get a 'nickle ride' as some fuck-wits on this forum pretend.
The other passenger told the cops 'FTF' was "thrashing around".
'FTF' was fucking drama-queen who thought he could self inflict some bruises then sue the BPD.
The simian ended up self inflicting his own fucking death.'FTF's medical records are in the hands of the Police Union's lawyers. We'll see what 'FTF's doctors testify to.
Two misdemeanor charges at most and everyone goes home.

'FTF' was a walking dead man.
The negro cop driving the van KNEW there was a GPS installed FOUR FUCKING YEARS ago!
The tracking information will obviously prove 'FTF' didn't get a 'nickle ride' as some fuck-wits on this forum pretend.
The other passenger told the cops 'FTF' was "thrashing around".
'FTF' was fucking drama-queen who thought he could self inflict some bruises then sue the BPD.
The simian ended up self inflicting his own fucking death.'FTF's medical records are in the hands of the Police Union's lawyers. We'll see what 'FTF's doctors testify to.
Two misdemeanor charges at most and everyone goes home.

Freddie was simply an entrepreneur in a ghetto neighborhood.

Forum List

Back