🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Freddie Gray commit suicide?

Does President Obama get any credit for justice in Baltimore - directly or indirectly? Personally, I think just having our first black president gives blacks more courage to fight for justice - and that's a good thing.
Animals don't need a reason to fight or destroy.

Does President Obama get any credit for justice in Baltimore - directly or indirectly? Personally, I think just having our first black president gives blacks more courage to fight for justice - and that's a good thing.
Being a feral simian yourself thanks for your expert testimony on the issue.

Being a feral simian yourself thanks for your expert testimony on the issue.
I'm not part of the race burning down their own cities.

Baltimore-riots-cartoon.png

So what you're saying is it took a negro President to be elected so the negroes would have more "courage"?
So by extension when BOBO waddles off in his 'mommy pants' back to Chicagoland the negroes won't have the "courage" anymore. That's some fucked up 'Special Needs' race.

Some sage offered that a week before Freddy The Freeloader died had he bumped into any negro demonstrator that person would likely have shot him. They don't give a sweet flying fuck who died or when or why. They only see it as an opportunity to loot and burn the businesses fucking stupid enough to have started up in the shithole.
Anyone want to make a bet when the board members of the CVS are going to decide to rebuild the store?

Killers come in all colors - but whites have created the culture of police injustice toward blacks and other minorities. The tide is shifting. The Black Warrior Princess is just the beginning.

tumblr_nnopxo3zlO1r83d7lo1_500.png

Last edited:
Killers come in all colors - but whites have created the culture of police injustice toward blacks and other minorities. The tide is shifting. The Black Warrior Princess is just the beginning.

She revealed herself as a racist and a horrible prosecutor....all six officers will walk

She revealed herself as a racist and a horrible prosecutor....all six officers will walk

How is she racist for bringing up charges? She has prosecutorial discretion and decides to use it for good. Of course racists like you want a police state in the black community because you want black people dead.

How is she racist for bringing up charges? She has prosecutorial discretion and decides to use it for good. Of course racists like you want a police state in the black community because you want black people dead.

I'm no racist, you projecting jackass. Unless you know someone shut your pie hole

Especially with her bloviating while reading the charges.

Forum List

Back