Did I hear right? An illegal posing as a minor murders a family in Jacksonville

This is being done on purpose here. My Lord the damage these bottom of the pot covid illegals
I would defy any rational person to explain what this administration is doing in any way OTHER than the fact that they are trying to destroy this country quite intentionally.

Everything they do is so obviously counter to the best interests of our nation state that it HAS to be intentional.

I would defy any rational person to explain what this administration is doing in any way OTHER than the fact that they are trying to destroy this country quite intentionally.

Everything they do is so obviously counter to the best interests of our nation state that it HAS to be intentional.

I agree. Problem is this destruction is going down on a global scale. The United States of America is no longer a sovereign nation, nor is any other nation on the planet; all nations have been commanded to implode. Some very few of them continue to resist, which usually ends in the assassination of their heads of state and immediate compliance with the global agenda. I just read an article about large scale sabotage of agricultural fertilizer needed to make the 2022 planting season happen, as well as shortages of tractor parts. One of two things seems to be happening, and the media is intentionally not reporting on whichever is real. Either World War III has begun and "Axis" powers have infiltrated our US government and are dismantling it from within, or we're experiencing some kind of anti-human invasion. Full disclosure: I do not believe it's an alien invasion. Even I cannot find a tinfoil hat large enough to square something like that. However, that would explain all kinds of shit going down that otherwise makes no sense.

Subversives of the anti democratic type are behind it. It shouldn't be hard to find out who is behind it all.

O.k., do you DO realize I'm a guy, right?

mCXw_MuR.jpg

Trump created racist hate in America to levels common in the 60's. If Biden rolled over and played dead on the issue, it would likely be playing into Trump's dirty hands.

Biden could very well be experimenting with the opposite effect by showing acceptance of immigrants to a higher level than what used to be normal numbers.

To Biden's credit and playing to his side, immigrants coming to America will excel and take the place of hateful racist Americans.

And of course we all know that they will fall into line with the demands of society and not make petty bullshit claims for why people shouldn't be vaccinated. That bullshit only creates more job openings for decent people who actually care about the rights of others.

Trump created racist hate in America to levels common in the 60's. If Biden rolled over and played dead on the issue, it would likely be playing into Trump's dirty hands.

Biden could very well be experimenting with the opposite effect by showing acceptance of immigrants to a higher level than what used to be normal numbers.

To Biden's credit and playing to his side, immigrants coming to America will excel and take the place of hateful racist Americans.

And of course we all know that they will fall into line with the demands of society and not make petty bullshit claims for why people shouldn't be vaccinated. That bullshit only creates more job openings for decent people who actually care about the rights of others.

You've got it all wrong, old chap. Obama reinvigorated the racial strife of bygone eras long put to rest by more civilized Americans of all colors and cultures. Obama destabilized race relations here in America and continues to do so.

You've got it all wrong, old chap. Obama reinvigorated the racial strife of bygone eras long put to rest by more civilized Americans of all colors and cultures. Obama destabilized race relations here in America and continues to do so.
We've both got it right. Obama couldn't be tolerated because the US south saw him as presumptious and uppity to think he could ever be their president. Obama's skin colour started it and then Trump capitalized on racism in the same way Hitler made it word against the Jews.

Forum List

Back