Did Jesus Preach a False Gospel?

yes, people pervert the Gospel and Word of God for the politics, those I call political christian commandos. Others pervert the Gospel for their own arrogance and to make themselves something they are not and can never be, like godspeaker is doing here

Tell me what your gospel is.

First of all it is not my Gospel, it is of God given to mankind by Grace through Faith in Christ.

It's summed up nicely in Ephesians 2:8-9 as well as other Scripture but you say none of It is true. yet you quoted Scripture in an earlier post to make your point after saying yesterday the Bible isn't true.

I'm a Calvinist so you already know what I believe, or maybe not. Maybe you are so blind in your own arrogance that you can't see it or won't. That cool though, you're a hoot

I knew you didn't know anything about the gospel. How are you supposed to preach the gospel when you have no idea what it is? Everytime you write something to me you give yourself away. You're not who you think you are.

Tell me what your gospel is.

First of all it is not my Gospel, it is of God given to mankind by Grace through Faith in Christ.

It's summed up nicely in Ephesians 2:8-9 as well as other Scripture but you say none of It is true. yet you quoted Scripture in an earlier post to make your point after saying yesterday the Bible isn't true.

I'm a Calvinist so you already know what I believe, or maybe not. Maybe you are so blind in your own arrogance that you can't see it or won't. That cool though, you're a hoot

I knew you didn't know anything about the gospel. How are you supposed to preach the gospel when you have no idea what it is? Everytime you write something to me you give yourself away. You're not who you think you are.

What specifically gave me away? What do you have against God's Gospel as set forth in the Bible?

I think the difference is that I believe the Bible and you don't, that's ok. I don't have to prove anything to you, you don't have to prove anything to me.

Last edited:

What specifically gave me away? What do you have against God's Gospel as set forth in the Bible?

I think the difference is that I believe the Bible and you don't, that's ok. I don't have to prove anything to you, you don't have to prove anything to me.

You have no idea what the gospel is and no Christian has ever known. So don't feel bad for not understand what it is. You people think it's some words out of a book but that has nothing to do with the true gospel. The gospel is the voice of God and every single word that comes out of my mouth is the gospel. In fact, I am the gospel and so was Jesus and the rest of the saints. We were created as the gospel to speak for God. I

t's also called the Holy Spirit, the Word, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Counselor, Remnant of Israel, Remnant of Jacob, Joseph and Judah (two sticks), the Voice of God, Elect, Holy Ones, Light, Power of God, etc. This is the gospel, not some words in a book.

You have no idea what the gospel is and no Christian has ever known. So don't feel bad for not understand what it is. You people think it's some words out of a book but that has nothing to do with the true gospel. The gospel is the voice of God and every single word that comes out of my mouth is the gospel. In fact, I am the gospel and so was Jesus and the rest of the saints. We were created as the gospel to speak for God. I

t's also called the Holy Spirit, the Word, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Counselor, Remnant of Israel, Remnant of Jacob, Joseph and Judah (two sticks), the Voice of God, Elect, Holy Ones, Light, Power of God, etc. This is the gospel, not some words in a book.

Well I do believe in the elect, so we have some common ground on that.

You are not the Gospel though, that is a lie.

Lets agree to disagree respectfully

Last edited:

I'm no expert but was there even a gospel when Jeebus was alive?

Are there any words that Jeebus wrote down and preached?

As far as I know every account of Jeebus is hearsay.

God doesn't care at all what you think because he knows everything that comes out of your mind is deceived.

God doesn't care at all what you think because he knows everything that comes out of your mind is deceived.

OK, I'm still going with His Word over yours.

There was a messiah who spoke for God because I'm a witness to that same God. I don't mind calling him Jesus but that's only a symbolic name for a man I never met. God is only thoughts where all his plans were made. This means that everything we see around us today was planned by him. He planned the last tiny atom that has to be formed by the light energy, which was his first creation. He was able to plan everything without power but when it came to creating everything, he needed power. So this light energy became a big part of him. Without plans, nothing would exist. Without light energy, nothing would exist so light is like God.

God planned to use many bodies for himself to have his prophecies written and to interpret them later on when needed. His first bodies were called prophets and they had corrupt DNA that made them sinners that kept them from being used by God to reveal his knowledge. This means that the prophets never learned they were created as the light energy of God. They called it light because they didn't have a word to describe energy. So they stayed in the dark while God commanded them into obedience so he could have them write inspired words that would become prophecies. The prophets didn't have the knowledge of God, which is the truth. This means they couldn't understand what they were writing.

God planned on a messiah at the precise moment the Jews had the religious beast in their minds and so did the Romans that came from the Babylonians, who were big into pagan thought. The beast had to be in place to kill Jesus for a sacrifice so that the saints who came after him could have their DNA changed and stop their sin nature. So these saints became exactly like Jesus and preached the gospel until they were killed. I don't know what words they used for the gospel in their language but we saints understand what the gospel is. No sinner can understand it because it's the truth of God. Every inspired word we speak is the gospel of God, which is the voice of God. We have his knowledge, or thoughts, and this is how he inspires the words. He arranges our vocubulary words according to his knowledge so when we write or speak a story, the truth can be heard in that story without sinners understanding it.

God is the whole story and he's the only one who can understand it so the light is used to reveal his knowledge in a body so we can learn who we are in God. We are just like God because we have his thoughts but since we were created as light, we aren't the God who made the plans for everything. This is very difficult to explain so here's another analogy.

A ventriloquist needs a voicebox and mouth in order to make his dummy look like he's speaking. Think of the dummy as our body. The voicebox is who I am in my created existence. This is the power that delivers the voice of God from his thoughts, which is the venrtiloquist in this analogy. Without his voicebox, the puppet couldn't function so it's very important that he created a voice for himself. The voicebox is a big part of the ventriloquist but so is his thoughts where all knowledge is stored to make the dummy look alive. So God is the thought's and plans. The light energy is the voicebox and the body we use is the dummy.

OK, I'm still going with His Word over yours.

Am I supposed to care what God had planned for you before creation?

Hi godspeaker:

You are making a good case:

The gospel that Christians use is based on the Bible story of Jesus Christ's life, death, burial and bodily resurrection into heaven. They think the body of Jesus is sitting on the right hand of God. I've heard variations of this gospel but I'm pretty sure that most Christians will agree with this gospel message they use. Anyone who believes in this Jesus as their Lord and Savior will then be a saved new Christian.

According to the gospel that Christians use, Jesus would have preached a false gospel. What gospel would he be preaching if the Christians believe it was about his death and resurrection? ...

You are hitting upon a very important point that most Christians choose to ignore and never try to figure out. Right out of the starting gate we see Jesus Christ preaching the 'Gospel of God' in Mark 1:14-15, but He has died for NOBODY. That is because Jesus Christ is preaching the "Gospel of the Kingdom" (#1) that Israel rejected in their 'transgression' (Romans 11:11), so that Paul's 'Word of the Cross' (#2) gospel message is sent to the Gentiles 'to make them jealous.'

Two Gospels:

The differences between the Gospel of the Kingdom that Jesus Christ preached and Paul's 'Gospel of the Grace of God' (Acts 20:24) is described at the ChristianForums.com link above.

Two Churches:

The differences between the Kingdom Church and Paul's Body of Christ Church are explained at the Bible Debate Forum Topic above.

Four Baptisms:

The Gospel of the Kingdom has three baptisms, but Paul's Gospel has only one. Those differences are explained above. Jesus Christ did not preach any false gospel, but God offered the Gospel of the Kingdom to Israel three times through the Father (from John the Baptist) and the Son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit through the Twelve beginning at Pentecost. The Blaspheme of the Holy Spirit was to reject God's offering of the Gospel of the Kingdom for the third time from the Holy Spirit, which is the reason that Jerusalem was leveled in 70 AD and Paul's Gospel went to the Gentiles.

Elijah will appear and restore all things and he will be preaching the 'Gospel of the Kingdom' to Israel ONLY, just like John the Baptist tried to do 2000 years ago.

Terral

Last edited:

There was a messiah who spoke for God because I'm a witness to that same God. I don't mind calling him Jesus but that's only a symbolic name for a man I never met. God is only thoughts where all his plans were made. This means that everything we see around us today was planned by him. He planned the last tiny atom that has to be formed by the light energy, which was his first creation. He was able to plan everything without power but when it came to creating everything, he needed power. So this light energy became a big part of him. Without plans, nothing would exist. Without light energy, nothing would exist so light is like God.

God planned to use many bodies for himself to have his prophecies written and to interpret them later on when needed. His first bodies were called prophets and they had corrupt DNA that made them sinners that kept them from being used by God to reveal his knowledge. This means that the prophets never learned they were created as the light energy of God. They called it light because they didn't have a word to describe energy. So they stayed in the dark while God commanded them into obedience so he could have them write inspired words that would become prophecies. The prophets didn't have the knowledge of God, which is the truth. This means they couldn't understand what they were writing.

God planned on a messiah at the precise moment the Jews had the religious beast in their minds and so did the Romans that came from the Babylonians, who were big into pagan thought. The beast had to be in place to kill Jesus for a sacrifice so that the saints who came after him could have their DNA changed and stop their sin nature. So these saints became exactly like Jesus and preached the gospel until they were killed. I don't know what words they used for the gospel in their language but we saints understand what the gospel is. No sinner can understand it because it's the truth of God. Every inspired word we speak is the gospel of God, which is the voice of God. We have his knowledge, or thoughts, and this is how he inspires the words. He arranges our vocubulary words according to his knowledge so when we write or speak a story, the truth can be heard in that story without sinners understanding it.

God is the whole story and he's the only one who can understand it so the light is used to reveal his knowledge in a body so we can learn who we are in God. We are just like God because we have his thoughts but since we were created as light, we aren't the God who made the plans for everything. This is very difficult to explain so here's another analogy.

A ventriloquist needs a voicebox and mouth in order to make his dummy look like he's speaking. Think of the dummy as our body. The voicebox is who I am in my created existence. This is the power that delivers the voice of God from his thoughts, which is the venrtiloquist in this analogy. Without his voicebox, the puppet couldn't function so it's very important that he created a voice for himself. The voicebox is a big part of the ventriloquist but so is his thoughts where all knowledge is stored to make the dummy look alive. So God is the thought's and plans. The light energy is the voicebox and the body we use is the dummy.

I would be curious to see your mental health evaluation. Don't tell me you have not had one. That would be a lie. Just because you are out on the streets and free to ramble on as you do does not mean you have not been forced to be examined for your own safety. My guess is that your family has intervened and you have been determined to not be a danger to others.

I am the invisible church that no religous person has ever belonged to. Only chosen people receive this church.

So, you're saying that you're the equivalent of Jesus in this time? Why didn't Jesus say the same things back then that you are saying now? You seem to have a very different message than He did?

After the Roman government killed all the saints and Jesus, they found a way to deceive their followers who later became Roman Catholic Christians. They used some writings by the saints and changed them into pagan ideas and lies to make sure the followers would never become sinless saints and preach the true gospel. By giving these followers, later called Christians, a false gospel in the Roman new testament, it kept them busy rounding up business to make the Vatican and Rome the most wealthy and powerful world kingdom in history. They still have power and influence in this world along with all the Protestant denominations. None of these religious groups were started by God, even though he planned everything.

Much of the new testament is no good for the truth so don't read it.

Followers of Jesus were called "Christians" while the disciples were still alive. It says so in the Book of Acts 11:26....."It was at Antioch the disciples were first called Christians".

You're wrong.

It's closing in on three years since he made me sinless and now I have a clear picture of who I am.
Pride is a sin, brother.
So is blasphemy.
I would hardly call you "sinless".

BTW, you still haven't answered my question if Jesus was a Jew and taught the Torah.
If you say He wasn't and He didn't then you are also guilty of bearing false witness.

:eusa_pray:

Yanno.........the very first sin committed by Adam and Eve, WASN'T that they took a bit of the apple.

It was that they lied about it.

My personal opinion? Don't lie, don't murder, and follow the 10 Commandments (of which "thou shalt not bear false witness is one), and you'll be fine.

God only gave us a couple of don'ts. What can you do if you can't do those?

Everything else.

Yanno.........the very first sin committed by Adam and Eve, WASN'T that they took a bit of the apple.

My personal opinion? Don't lie, don't murder, and follow the 10 Commandments (of which "thou shalt not bear false witness is one), and you'll be fine.

Everything else.

When exactly did they lie about eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil?

Everything else.

When exactly did they lie about eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil?

When God asked them why they were hiding. Jeeze....don't you read the very book you like to beat others over the head with?

When God asked them why they were hiding. Jeeze....don't you read the very book you like to beat others over the head with?

They didn't lie about that....

Try again.........

Genesis 3The Serpent, "slyer than every beast of the field," tempts the woman to eat from the tree of knowledge, telling her that it will make her more like God and it will not lead to death. After some thought about the fruit's beauty and succulence, and its ability to grant wisdom, the woman decides to eat it. She then gives the fruit to the man, who eats also, "and the eyes of the two of them were opened." Aware now of their nakedness, they make coverings of fig leaves and hide from the sight of God. God asks them what they have done, and man and woman defer responsibility. The man blames the woman for giving him the fruit, but implies a sentiment that God is also at fault for making the woman in the first place ("The woman Thou gavest to be with me, she gave me the fruit of the tree, and I ate," v.12), while the woman blames the serpent for seducing her to disobedience ("The serpent beguiled me and I ate," v.13). God curses the Serpent "above all animals" (v.14), causing it to lose its legs and to become an eternal enemy of the human race. God then passes judgment for the disobedience of the man and woman, condemning Adam to sustain life through hard labor and Eve to create new life through painful childbirth, and banishes them from the garden. Here the man and woman are finally named Adam and Eve, and the woman established as subordinate to man, thus ending utopian unity between the sexes. God then posts a cherub at the entrance to the Garden of Eden in order to block the way to the Tree of Life, "lest he put out his hand ... and eat, and live forever."

Adam and Eve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would be curious to see your mental health evaluation. Don't tell me you have not had one. That would be a lie. Just because you are out on the streets and free to ramble on as you do does not mean you have not been forced to be examined for your own safety. My guess is that your family has intervened and you have been determined to not be a danger to others.

You're a very intelligent man, Sean.

After the first week of my transition from being a sinner to God's voice, I was put into a deception period. This is when God pulls back with his knowledge and allows his saint to be deceived by his old memory. He gave me one thought to hang on to and that was the moment that he asked me for my life but for three months, he left me with my old memories that kept trying to convince me that I was still the old sinful Brad that I spent 54 years with.

This was very difficult because I knew that God asked me for my life but I had no recollection of that entire week or the 29 years prior to that day. It was like living in a dark room with only the light shining under the door. Here's the story about how God deceived me.

My wife's father got sick with cancer a few days before God asked me for my life so she left for southern Spain with her brother to be with him but her daughters remained with me because they has school. God moved me to open up a MySpace account after she left so by the time he asked for my life, which was on a Saturday, I had a few friends on it. This was where God spoke his first inspired words through me on Monday, two days after he finally got me sinless. Here's the words I wrote in the writing following this comment I made in a friend's blog. It was the strangest words I had ever seen but I was the one writing them as I received them in my mind.

Proverbs of Truth

God came up with these proverbs while I was commenting on a friend's blog just a moment ago so I*just went with*the flow*and here's what he came up with. I'm not sure if any of these are in the book of Proverbs but I will check to see later. I hope you enjoy them.

No man has the truth except for those who have received it and is guarded by the one who gave it.

Only those who have laid down their life for it, can see it.

Truth is not of this world but it exposes this world for what it is and leaves it naked and exposed for those who understand it.

Truth was never intended for those who aren't truthful. Lies are their nature.

Truth has the right to condemn those who don't have it.

Truth is the justice that mere man cannot conceive. The injustice man does, keeps him from it.

Life is chaotic to those who don't bear it, but is understood by those who do.

One can never know what truth really is until he has it. Then he will understand that its true.

Nobody can buy the truth because its not for sale. It is freely given to those who ask for it.

What you see is not always the truth because your eyes deceive you and your ears don't hear.

Truth is the righteousness that excludes men. Not to be seen until they are righteous.

Truth is more precious than gold, and gold is more precious than silver. A miner of truth will tell you that.

Give a man the truth and he will know your heart but don't trust a man without it.

Truth wasn't made for man's eyes because he is blind. Without his blindness he will see the truth.

Truth is not what you think it is, it's what you know it is.

Truth can't be defined in man's laws, because there's no truth in man.

Truth is freedom for those who lay down and die. Then they can live with the truth.

Truth avoids those who look for it but when it finds you, you will no longer look for it.

Give a man the truth and it will no longer be true.

Do you need more reasons than this to explain the deceit that's going on today?

It was impossible for me to have written these proverbs last week before God finally gave me the truth this past weekend. I would have never understood them. My testimony supports the fact that God is living in me and I am living in Him. His word is true and the truth sets us free.

Praise God and bless his Holy name, his word*is the truth,
Brad

He dictated the next three documents to me by putting three words at the tip of my tongue while I typed them. The first document was 7 pages long and it's where I learned that I was created a long time ago and that I was a saint of his. So during the week, he was revealing lots of knowledge as I wrote his inspired words.

My wife came home the following Saturday. I had called her a few times to tell her all about my experiences but when I was showing her the writings on MySpace that God inspired, she became very suspicious that something was wrong with me. She had her sister and cousin come to the house to figure out what to do with me so they ended up taking me to a mental health clinic to see a psychiatrist. I was very calm because I knew it was only God I was experiencing and that they couldn't understand him.

When we got to the clinic, which was several stories high, a couple of workers took me away to a dfferent level of the building and that's where I was put in a examination room. A few minutes later, a psychiatrist walked in and spoke good english to me. He said he had to work with another patient for a while and then he'd be back. It took him at least an hour before he came back but this time, he was speaking to me in spanish. This is when God took total control of the situation I was always able to get along with people very well so I would have been nice in this situation and asked him to speak in english so I could understand him but God had a much different way of handling this problem. But the time God got done, the psychiatrist's face was bright red with anger so he had seven of his people outside the room to come in a grab me. They carried me into a van with a gurney in it and strapped me tightly to it. They were actually pounding my back with their fists and pushing and pulling me like they were getting retaliating for the way the psychiatrist was being treated. They injected me with a large dose of tranquilizers and within seconds I was unconscious.

He never did examine me because God was putting me into this deception, not the psychiatrist. They hauled me to a prison like building outside of Barcelona where it took my wife over an hour and a half to reach by train and walking. I woke up sitting across the table from some mentally ill woman but I was very drugged up. I was so drugged that I couldn't remember my wife coming to visit me every day for the ten days I was there. It was just a holding tank for mental patients that they kept drugged. The law in Spain was for a 30 day committment but God let me out after ten days. They lined me up to see a psychiatrist every month for the first six months after I was released but it wasn't until three months later that he stopped the medication that kept me drugged out of my mind that was meant to kill the God i kept talking about.

Soon after he removed the drugs, then God restored his knowledge. This is when he taught me about my deception period and why he needed me to go through that. This helped me understand that my memory is always active and would try to interfere with the knowledge I receive from God, which are two totally different things. He knew that I would be dealing with liars every moment of the day so along with this added deception with my deceived memoried, there's quite a battle going on while he has me preach the gospel, which is the truth.

My wife kept up my psychiatrist appointments for the first year after I became a saint but it's been well over a year since I've seen him. There isn't anything wrong with my brain but of course, the deception in some people's thoughts make them believe there's something wrong with my mental state. If we met in person, you would see that I'm okay and I have my protective wife with me. Plus, her daughters are even more protective than she so I'm surrounded by caring people.

So, you're saying that you're the equivalent of Jesus in this time? Why didn't Jesus say the same things back then that you are saying now? You seem to have a very different message than He did?

After the Roman government killed all the saints and Jesus, they found a way to deceive their followers who later became Roman Catholic Christians. They used some writings by the saints and changed them into pagan ideas and lies to make sure the followers would never become sinless saints and preach the true gospel. By giving these followers, later called Christians, a false gospel in the Roman new testament, it kept them busy rounding up business to make the Vatican and Rome the most wealthy and powerful world kingdom in history. They still have power and influence in this world along with all the Protestant denominations. None of these religious groups were started by God, even though he planned everything.

Much of the new testament is no good for the truth so don't read it.

Followers of Jesus were called "Christians" while the disciples were still alive. It says so in the Book of Acts 11:26....."It was at Antioch the disciples were first called Christians".

You're wrong.

Do you trust the Romans who killed all the saints for your information. Or do you trust the voice of God who knows the Romans were liars who started the false religion of Christianity after they killed the saints.

Forum List

Back