Did Jesus Preach a False Gospel?

Nope. I also have the Holy Spirit. The Word and the Spirit are in complete agreement. I don't need you. You're a false prophet. I have already proven that, and I am already in God's Kingdom. You're too late.

All 40,000 denominations of Christianity believe in their own interpretations of the scriptures and there perfectly content with their lies. If it wasn't for their general belief in the false god of Jesus, they wouldn't have anything in common.

What is the name of the True Living God?

He doesn't need a name but he told Moses, I AM WHOM I AM.

Since Dec. 8, 1979, the first time he revealed himself in me until today, he has never given me his name but since I have a biblical vocabulary, he inspires these words as I write or speak them. I use God to describe his invisible existence.

I trust the Word of God. The Living God who is able to keep his word. There are many voices in this world. I know the voice of the Shepherd. You're not Him.

If the words of the original scriptures hadn't been touched by anyone, they still couldn't have given you the truth. The truth doesn't exist in the written words, they are only testimonies of the knowledge of God, which is the truth.

It's the spoken truth you need to listen to and he will guide you into his kingdom.

Nope. I also have the Holy Spirit. The Word and the Spirit are in complete agreement. I don't need you. You're a false prophet. I have already proven that, and I am already in God's Kingdom. You're too late.

Kinda un-Christian of you there Jackass Fake. Thought all you good Christians would go out, find the unbelievers, and then lead them to the Christ.

Apparently.........you're lacking in that department.

All 40,000 denominations of Christianity believe in their own interpretations of the scriptures and there perfectly content with their lies. If it wasn't for their general belief in the false god of Jesus, they wouldn't have anything in common.

Since Dec. 8, 1979, the first time he revealed himself in me until today, he has never given me his name but since I have a biblical vocabulary, he inspires these words as I write or speak them. I use God to describe his invisible existence.

You just can't stop from going full blown Koresh, can you GobStreaker?

Guess what.......the very first 5 books of the OT are what is the actual true living Word of God in the form of the Torah. The rest of the OT is a written history of the Jewish people and what happened to them.

The New Testament is something that was written by men who did follow Yeshua (Jesus' correct name), but later, when the KJV was created at the Nicene Council, not only did they throw out many of the old books, but they HEAVILY edited others (like in the case of the book of Daniel). The Niecine council decided that there were things in the older scriptures that they couldn't let out to the common people, because they were afraid that the common folk would quit going to church if they knew what was really written there.

And, another reason the KJV was edited like it was, was to use the OT to focus on the NT and the story of Yeshua, with further editing to point to Revelation when God and Yeshua would return.

Wanna get to the truth? Drop your bias and actually start understanding what was written there. By the way, it helps if you would actually study with someone who can translate the Bible (OT) from Hebrew (the mother tounge of the Torah) directly to English for you.

Speaking of which, ever play a game of "telephone"? Well, in the Bible, it's much worse, because it was translated from Hebrew to Greek (the Septuegent), and then from Greek to Roman, and then from Roman to Latin. Words don't mean the exact same thing when translated so many times, which may explain why there are so many messed up versions of the Bible now.

By the way, if you're looking for the Names of God (and yes, He's got a few), here are three to start off with.........ElOhim, Adonai, and His 4 letter name (YHVH).

You may have had a spiritual experience, I know I've had a few over the 46 years I've been here, but the experience without investigation into what is true will make you a false prophet.

God doesn't want dogma or religious bias. He just wants us to do what Yeshua told us to......"Love God above all else, and love one another as you love God." Being bigoted against others because of belief sound like a bunch of crap.

If the words of the original scriptures hadn't been touched by anyone, they still couldn't have given you the truth. The truth doesn't exist in the written words, they are only testimonies of the knowledge of God, which is the truth.

It's the spoken truth you need to listen to and he will guide you into his kingdom.

Kinda un-Christian of you there Jackass Fake. Thought all you good Christians would go out, find the unbelievers, and then lead them to the Christ.

Apparently.........you're lacking in that department.

They can only lead the blind because it's much easier to get them into a dark room and keep them there with all the other blind people.

You just can't stop from going full blown Koresh, can you GobStreaker?

Guess what.......the very first 5 books of the OT are what is the actual true living Word of God in the form of the Torah. The rest of the OT is a written history of the Jewish people and what happened to them.

The New Testament is something that was written by men who did follow Yeshua (Jesus' correct name), but later, when the KJV was created at the Nicene Council, not only did they throw out many of the old books, but they HEAVILY edited others (like in the case of the book of Daniel). The Niecine council decided that there were things in the older scriptures that they couldn't let out to the common people, because they were afraid that the common folk would quit going to church if they knew what was really written there.

And, another reason the KJV was edited like it was, was to use the OT to focus on the NT and the story of Yeshua, with further editing to point to Revelation when God and Yeshua would return.

Wanna get to the truth? Drop your bias and actually start understanding what was written there. By the way, it helps if you would actually study with someone who can translate the Bible (OT) from Hebrew (the mother tounge of the Torah) directly to English for you.

Speaking of which, ever play a game of "telephone"? Well, in the Bible, it's much worse, because it was translated from Hebrew to Greek (the Septuegent), and then from Greek to Roman, and then from Roman to Latin. Words don't mean the exact same thing when translated so many times, which may explain why there are so many messed up versions of the Bible now.

By the way, if you're looking for the Names of God (and yes, He's got a few), here are three to start off with.........ElOhim, Adonai, and His 4 letter name (YHVH).

You may have had a spiritual experience, I know I've had a few over the 46 years I've been here, but the experience without investigation into what is true will make you a false prophet.

God doesn't want dogma or religious bias. He just wants us to do what Yeshua told us to......"Love God above all else, and love one another as you love God." Being bigoted against others because of belief sound like a bunch of crap.

The whole world is filled with imaginations of other gods.

Hey GooStreaker.........those are names of God from the Torah. You know.....the first 5 books of the Bible?

There is no God in the scriptures. He had his prophets and saints write those words a long time ago and since then, sinners changed all the words many different times. They can't be trusted for the truth and that's why only God is authorized to interpret them for his own use.

Hey GooStreaker.........those are names of God from the Torah. You know.....the first 5 books of the Bible?

There is no God in the scriptures. He had his prophets and saints write those words a long time ago and since then, sinners changed all the words many different times. They can't be trusted for the truth and that's why only God is authorized to interpret them for his own use.

Im going to be really honest with you. God speaks to you and gives you messages to spread, however, there are quite a few mistakes in your typing and if these messages were so important I do not believe God, who is perfect, would allow you to be a messenger.

I know youll say the mistakes do not take away from the message but thats not the point. God is perfect. Isnt that right?

Having said that, fear is a lousy way to motivate people. I dont fear what God will do to me so it doesnt really bother me. If God wanted this perfect world he could very easily give everyone the messages he gave you. Why are you so special? You were a drunk. My grandmother was more special than you and she didnt get any messages.

Paganism faded away and so will Christianity as well as Hinduism, Islam and all the other factions over time. Yours isnt the first and wont be the last Im sure.

The world is going to be the same in 500 years, relatively speaking, as it is now. How many centuries since Jesus have other fundamentalists, like yourself, spread rumors about the end of the world? All of them.

Good luck on your new found hobby.

Im going to be really honest with you. God speaks to you and gives you messages to spread, however, there are quite a few mistakes in your typing and if these messages were so important I do not believe God, who is perfect, would allow you to be a messenger.

I know youll say the mistakes do not take away from the message but thats not the point. God is perfect. Isnt that right?

Having said that, fear is a lousy way to motivate people. I dont fear what God will do to me so it doesnt really bother me. If God wanted this perfect world he could very easily give everyone the messages he gave you. Why are you so special? You were a drunk. My grandmother was more special than you and she didnt get any messages.

Paganism faded away and so will Christianity as well as Hinduism, Islam and all the other factions over time. Yours isnt the first and wont be the last Im sure.

The world is going to be the same in 500 years, relatively speaking, as it is now. How many centuries since Jesus have other fundamentalists, like yourself, spread rumors about the end of the world? All of them.

Good luck on your new found hobby.

When a sinner talks without understanding anything, he's also considered a fool.

I AM is Jehovah. Do you agree?

You called yourself sinless, blasphemer.
You can't even have the respect to capitalize His name.

Care to address my questions yet, liar?

Do you think God cares if his existence is capitalized or not? He's more interested in his people who obey his laws and commandments.
Still avoiding the fact that Jesus was a Jewish priest?

A messiah was born for God to use for his own purpose and if you want to call this messiah the english name of Jesus, that's okay. But his body died 2,000 years ago and isn't important at all. It was the light energy in him and the thoughts of God he had to think with that was important. The light and God are still alive and well but Jesus is a false god of Christianity today.

I don't agree because you have no idea who God is.

I don't agree because you have no idea who God is.

Apparently.....neither do you Goo Streaker......

Forum List

Back