Did Jesus Preach a False Gospel?

He claimed to be the only way to God.

Sounds like the Gospel to me

I see you didn't understand this writing. The gospel Jesus preached is the voice of God, not some words in a book. Every single word that he spoke came directly from God so he didn't need the scriptures for his gospel. The Christian gospel is words from the Bible that has nothing to do with the voice of God. All those words in the scriptures have been changed by unauthorized sinners.

Sinners but sanctioned by God. And what the hell does "unauthorized" mean? The bible itself is "authorized" by God. In the beginning there was the Word and the Word was God. The Word is not only the bible, but Christ as well

God's hand is on it and the Holy Spirit is in it, so it is exactly as he wants it.

Last edited:
To pretend like man pulled a fast one on God when it comes to the Bible, or to deny that Christ went against scripture, is to deny God himself.

Yanno.........the very first sin committed by Adam and Eve, WASN'T that they took a bit of the apple.

It was that they lied about it.

My personal opinion? Don't lie, don't murder, and follow the 10 Commandments (of which "thou shalt not bear false witness is one), and you'll be fine.

God only gave us a couple of don'ts. What can you do if you can't do those?

Everything else.

When exactly did they lie about eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil?

Adam and Eve were created with the same thoughts that came directly from God, which is the tree of life. Their bodies were formed for them to use and experience their created thoughts but God corrupted their DNA with a sin nature by putting pride, lust, greed, jealousy, etc. in them. This is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that they weren't supposed to partake in but God knew the moment that Eve was formed, that their lust would kick in and have sex with each other. The sin of lust is necessary for procreation and this is what God used to populate the world. God gives his animals a mating season so it's totally controlled by God but he gave the lust to his people in their corrupt DNA.

Our whole world is deluded by our corrupt bodies and this is the enemy of God. This is the tribulation talked about by Jesus and some other prophets and saints and the very reason we're all dying during this age. God wanted everyone deceived and make them liars so he could call out his chosen people with the truth and get them obedient to the truth. He uses his people to reveal his knowledge and this is the only reason for this age to exist. Everything else is just an illusion.

Oh, I get it. You're a nut who thinks you're a biblical scholar with special insight into the mind of God. Got it.

He claimed to be the only way to God.

Sounds like the Gospel to me

I see you didn't understand this writing. The gospel Jesus preached is the voice of God, not some words in a book. Every single word that he spoke came directly from God so he didn't need the scriptures for his gospel. The Christian gospel is words from the Bible that has nothing to do with the voice of God. All those words in the scriptures have been changed by unauthorized sinners.

Sinners but sanctioned by God. And what the hell does "unauthorized" mean? The bible itself is "authorized" by God. In the beginning there was the Word and the Word was God. The Word is not only the bible, but Christ as well

God's hand is on it and the Holy Spirit is in it, so it is exactly as he wants it.

When you try protect something that isn't yours, you're only a fool in the eyes of God. Everything is the Lord's whether it's good or evil in the eyes of his sinners.

It's closing in on three years since he made me sinless and now I have a clear picture of who I am.
Pride is a sin, brother.
So is blasphemy.
I would hardly call you "sinless".

BTW, you still haven't answered my question if Jesus was a Jew and taught the Torah.
If you say He wasn't and He didn't then you are also guilty of bearing false witness.

:eusa_pray:

Sinners don't have to call me sinless. I know who I am.

It's closing in on three years since he made me sinless and now I have a clear picture of who I am.
Pride is a sin, brother.
So is blasphemy.

BTW, you still haven't answered my question if Jesus was a Jew and taught the Torah.
If you say He wasn't and He didn't then you are also guilty of bearing false witness.

You called yourself sinless, blasphemer.
You can't even have the respect to capitalize His name.

Care to address my questions yet, liar?

Pride is a sin, brother.
So is blasphemy.

Do you think God cares if his existence is capitalized or not? He's more interested in his people who obey his laws and commandments.

Do you think God cares if his existence is capitalized or not? He's more interested in his people who obey his laws and commandments.

Aren't people predestined to obey the commandments or not ?

In the next age of paradise, all God's people will have the law and commandments written in their hearts, minds and souls. This means they will all have the knowledge of God that removes all fears. We will live in peace and have nothing but joy in our hearts forever.

Only Jesus and us saints were given this knowledge during this age because we need it for when we wake up in our new bodies in paradise. Without any memories, we won't be able to speak to each other so this knowledge has to guide us to form a new vocabulary and language. Then God can reveal more knowledge to us as we speak to each other.

After the Roman government killed all the saints and Jesus, they found a way to deceive their followers who later became Roman Catholic Christians. They used some writings by the saints and changed them into pagan ideas and lies to make sure the followers would never become sinless saints and preach the true gospel. By giving these followers, later called Christians, a false gospel in the Roman new testament, it kept them busy rounding up business to make the Vatican and Rome the most wealthy and powerful world kingdom in history. They still have power and influence in this world along with all the Protestant denominations. None of these religious groups were started by God, even though he planned everything.

Much of the new testament is no good for the truth so don't read it.

Followers of Jesus were called "Christians" while the disciples were still alive. It says so in the Book of Acts 11:26....."It was at Antioch the disciples were first called Christians".

You're wrong.

Do you trust the Romans who killed all the saints for your information. Or do you trust the voice of God who knows the Romans were liars who started the false religion of Christianity after they killed the saints.

I trust the Word of God. The Living God who is able to keep his word. There are many voices in this world. I know the voice of the Shepherd. You're not Him.

Followers of Jesus were called "Christians" while the disciples were still alive. It says so in the Book of Acts 11:26....."It was at Antioch the disciples were first called Christians".

You're wrong.

Do you trust the Romans who killed all the saints for your information. Or do you trust the voice of God who knows the Romans were liars who started the false religion of Christianity after they killed the saints.

I trust the Word of God. The Living God who is able to keep his word. There are many voices in this world. I know the voice of the Shepherd. You're not Him.

If the words of the original scriptures hadn't been touched by anyone, they still couldn't have given you the truth. The truth doesn't exist in the written words, they are only testimonies of the knowledge of God, which is the truth.

It's the spoken truth you need to listen to and he will guide you into his kingdom.

If the words of the original scriptures hadn't been touched by anyone, they still couldn't have given you the truth. The truth doesn't exist in the written words, they are only testimonies of the knowledge of God, which is the truth.

It's the spoken truth you need to listen to and he will guide you into his kingdom.

Nope. I also have the Holy Spirit. The Word and the Spirit are in complete agreement. I don't need you. You're a false prophet. I have already proven that, and I am already in God's Kingdom. You're too late.

Last edited:

Nope. I also have the Holy Spirit. The Word and the Spirit are in complete agreement. I don't need you. You're a false prophet. I have already proven that, and I am already in God's Kingdom. You're too late.

All 40,000 denominations of Christianity believe in their own interpretations of the scriptures and there perfectly content with their lies. If it wasn't for their general belief in the false god of Jesus, they wouldn't have anything in common.

All 40,000 denominations of Christianity believe in their own interpretations of the scriptures and there perfectly content with their lies. If it wasn't for their general belief in the false god of Jesus, they wouldn't have anything in common.

What is the name of the True Living God?

What is the name of the One True Eternal Living God?

Forum List

Back