Did Jesus Preach a False Gospel?

Put it this way, since I still have a memory of the old Brad, I can speak from different perspectives.

What is the name of your church?

I am the invisible church that no religous person has ever belonged to. Only chosen people receive this church.

So, you're saying that you're the equivalent of Jesus in this time? Why didn't Jesus say the same things back then that you are saying now? You seem to have a very different message than He did?

I am the invisible church that no religous person has ever belonged to. Only chosen people receive this church.

So, you're saying that you're the equivalent of Jesus in this time? Why didn't Jesus say the same things back then that you are saying now? You seem to have a very different message than He did?

After the Roman government killed all the saints and Jesus, they found a way to deceive their followers who later became Roman Catholic Christians. They used some writings by the saints and changed them into pagan ideas and lies to make sure the followers would never become sinless saints and preach the true gospel. By giving these followers, later called Christians, a false gospel in the Roman new testament, it kept them busy rounding up business to make the Vatican and Rome the most wealthy and powerful world kingdom in history. They still have power and influence in this world along with all the Protestant denominations. None of these religious groups were started by God, even though he planned everything.

Much of the new testament is no good for the truth so don't read it.

The gospel that Christians use is based on the Bible story of Jesus Christ's life, death, burial and bodily resurrection into heaven. They think the body of Jesus is sitting on the right hand of God. I've heard variations of this gospel but I'm pretty sure that most Christians will agree with this gospel message they use. Anyone who believes in this Jesus as their Lord and Savior will then be a saved new Christian.

According to the gospel that Christians use, Jesus would have preached a false gospel. What gospel would he be preaching if the Christians believe it was about his death and resurrection? Jesus was still alive when the gospel he preached found all his disciples. The disciples had no idea about his death and resurrection in the body so Jesus certainly wasn't preaching the Christian gospel to them. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been surprised at his resurrected body in the upper room. He didn't even tell them he was going to be killed until right before it happened. This means that Jesus couldn't have been preaching the Christian gospel.

You DO realize that Yeshua (Jesus) was Jewish and taught as a rabbi, right?

Why else do you think He was in Jerusalem during Passover? He was there to make an offering in the Judaic tradition.

What Yeshua taught is true, it's just the way the current Christians have twisted His teachings around that is false.

After the Roman government killed all the saints and Jesus, they found a way to deceive their followers who later became Roman Catholic Christians. They used some writings by the saints and changed them into pagan ideas and lies to make sure the followers would never become sinless saints and preach the true gospel. By giving these followers, later called Christians, a false gospel in the Roman new testament, it kept them busy rounding up business to make the Vatican and Rome the most wealthy and powerful world kingdom in history. They still have power and influence in this world along with all the Protestant denominations. None of these religious groups were started by God, even though he planned everything.

So, you're implying that Jesus never said the things attributed to Him in the Bible? How are we to ever know what He really said then?

The gospel that Christians use is based on the Bible story of Jesus Christ's life, death, burial and bodily resurrection into heaven. They think the body of Jesus is sitting on the right hand of God. I've heard variations of this gospel but I'm pretty sure that most Christians will agree with this gospel message they use. Anyone who believes in this Jesus as their Lord and Savior will then be a saved new Christian.

According to the gospel that Christians use, Jesus would have preached a false gospel. What gospel would he be preaching if the Christians believe it was about his death and resurrection? Jesus was still alive when the gospel he preached found all his disciples. The disciples had no idea about his death and resurrection in the body so Jesus certainly wasn't preaching the Christian gospel to them. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been surprised at his resurrected body in the upper room. He didn't even tell them he was going to be killed until right before it happened. This means that Jesus couldn't have been preaching the Christian gospel.

Why else do you think He was in Jerusalem during Passover? He was there to make an offering in the Judaic tradition.

What Yeshua taught is true, it's just the way the current Christians have twisted His teachings around that is false.

You can believe in all the lies you want but I have the truth in me to know the difference.

So, you're implying that Jesus never said the things attributed to Him in the Bible? How are we to ever know what He really said then?

When you listen to men and yourself, you can't get the truth. If you listen to the truth, it's possible you could be the next chosen saint and receive the truth like I did.

Does someone read a biography of an ex-U.S. President and then claim to be a president? Can he perform like a president after reading it?

The scriptures are only a testimony of the truth but the scriptures aren't the truth that can turn you into a sinless saint and put the truth in your heart, mind and soul. Only God, who is the truth, can do that.

When you listen to men and yourself, you can't get the truth. If you listen to the truth, it's possible you could be the next chosen saint and receive the truth like I did.

Does someone read a biography of an ex-U.S. President and then claim to be a president? Can he perform like a president after reading it?

The scriptures are only a testimony of the truth but the scriptures aren't the truth that can turn you into a sinless saint and put the truth in your heart, mind and soul. Only God, who is the truth, can do that.

Then you don't consider the bible to be the "word of God", correct?

I wonder what Jesus would have posted had the internet existed 2000 years ago...

But, how can I listen to the truth if God doesn't choose to give it to me? What 'truth' did you listen too?

I wonder what Jesus would have posted had the internet existed 2000 years ago...

He would have posted exactly what godspeaker is posting today, you really have to ask???? :eusa_angel:

Then you don't consider the bible to be the "word of God", correct?

It's a book of lies with some hidden words that God can still use.

He would have posted exactly what godspeaker is posting today, you really have to ask???? :eusa_angel:

Keep listening to the truth my friend. It appears you hear something that most people can't.

Don't buy it my friend.

OK just look at the history as to the words of Jesus Christ as recorded in the Bible.

There are manuscripts of the Gospel of John in Manchester dated less than 100 years after the words, life, death, and resurrection of Christ. Nothing that I know of in ancient literature compares to that short a time span of the events and the earliest existing copies in which they were recorded. That is even better than the recorded events of the assassination of Julius Ceaser by the roman senate.

The Bible records the Words of Jesus Christ, The Messiah, history proves that. One can agree with those words and events or not.

This particular poster apparently has a beef with the Catholic Church, which I am not a member of. That is what this exercise amounts to, the truth isn't in him and he knows it.

Last edited:

You can believe in all the lies you want but I have the truth in me to know the difference.

Of course you do! That's why you're on the USMB! :clap2:

But, how can I listen to the truth if God doesn't choose to give it to me? What 'truth' did you listen too?

It was a little different with me because there were no saints preaching the gospel, which would have made things much easier. Without a saint to listen to, God revealed himself in me while I was still an alcoholic. The first thing he had to do was get rid of my alcoholism so six days later, he had me in a treatment program at a hospital. The next time he worked with me was to stop my three pack a day cigarette habit.

One year later, he got me involved in Christianity and gave me a strong desire to read the Bible but before he gave me a desire, he put me on the ground outside my car while he changed some DNA in my cells. That was a wild experience but afterwards, my thinking chnaged a little. He had me read the Bible for two years but only for vocabulary words that he would use 25 years later. These are the words he needed to inspire them while I wrote the words. This is how he revealed his knowledge. This knowledge comes in pieces like puzzle pieces, but a 3-D. Every day I wrote or made comments in the forums, I got more pieces of the puzzle and eventually, a picture began to form so all these pieces were fitting together to give me the whole story. This made it easier each day to make comments to people.

It's closing in on three years since he made me sinless and now I have a clear picture of who I am. This knowledge is who I am in God and that's what he was revealing his knowledge for. When I wake up in a new body in paradise, I will be this knowledge as well as all the other chosen ones of God. We'll have this knowledge to guide us to form a new vocabulary and language for him to reveal more knowledge in us as we speak to each other. We'll keep learning more about us throughout eternity.

As far as I know, the knowledge is still available to any chosen ones there might be left. God doesn't give us those details because they're in his plans. We only get a tiny portion of his plans that comes in his knowledge that's revealed to us. We're only given a strong desire to preach the gospel and if someone starts to listen to him, which is the gospel, then it's possible they could be a chosen one. If you hear the truth in the words I'm writing, keep listening to them until God reveals himself in you. Then he'll start the process of making you sinless so he can use your body.

Of course you do! That's why you're on the USMB! :clap2:

The religious Jews had the beast in their minds that came out of Babylon when they were captives there. That's what Daniel wrote about and in those prophecies, you can figure out that Christianity is part of the beast, which is a religious mindset that makes sinners pagan worshipers who worship their own ideas.

God had chosen the prophets and saints before creation so he had them placed in the right times to write the prophecies through his prophets and to interpret them later on in his saints and Jesus. The only reason he used the Jews who came out of the Hebrews and Israelites was that they didn't change their language by adding pagan ideas in it. They had great memories and kept the stories about creation, the flood, Abraham, Israel, freed from Egyptian slavery by Moses through the parted Red Sea, and so on. This enabled God to have these stories carried from one prophet to the next, even though the people were sinners without any authority to speak for God.

It's just like the Christian who don't know God but they were used to get me the scriptures over 1600 years after the saints were killed. God wanted me to have vocabulary so he could inspire the stories he wanted me to know about. The truth is much different than what Christians perceive it to be. They think Jesus is the truth without even knowing who God is.

Don't buy it my friend.

OK just look at the history as to the words of Jesus Christ as recorded in the Bible.

There are manuscripts of the Gospel of John in Manchester dated less than 100 years after the words, life, death, and resurrection of Christ. Nothing that I know of in ancient literature compares to that short a time span of the events and the earliest existing copies in which they were recorded. That is even better than the recorded events of the assassination of Julius Ceaser by the roman senate.

The Bible records the Words of Jesus Christ, The Messiah, history proves that. One can agree with those words and events or not.

This particular poster apparently has a beef with the Catholic Church, which I am not a member of. That is what this exercise amounts to, the truth isn't in him and he knows it.

Most people were made not to buy the truth during this age so don't feel like the only one to reject God.

yes, people pervert the Gospel and Word of God for the politics, those I call political christian commandos. Others pervert the Gospel for their own arrogance and to make themselves something they are not and can never be, like godspeaker is doing here

yes, people pervert the Gospel and Word of God for the politics, those I call political christian commandos. Others pervert the Gospel for their own arrogance and to make themselves something they are not and can never be, like godspeaker is doing here

Tell me what your gospel is.

Tell me what your gospel is.

First of all it is not my Gospel, it is of God given to mankind by Grace through Faith in Christ.

It's summed up nicely in Ephesians 2:8-9 as well as other Scripture but you say none of It is true. yet you quoted Scripture in an earlier post to make your point after saying yesterday the Bible isn't true.

I'm a Calvinist so you already know what I believe, or maybe not. Maybe you are so blind in your own arrogance that you can't see it or won't. That cool though, you're a hoot

Last edited:

Forum List

Back