Did Jesus Preach a False Gospel?

Do you know what the Lotto numbers are going to be?

It's interesting how a man will trust God for a moment to give them lotto numbers but totally hate him the rest of the time. I wouldn't give you the lotto numbers even if I knew them. I would give them to my saint who's writing this message for me.

Trust me, if God gave me the lottery numbers, damn rights I'd believe whatever He wanted me to believe!

It doesn't work like that. I experienced many healings and miracles by God before I got his knowledge. It wasn't until after he made me sinless that the knowledge started coming to my mind, and then I began to know who I was. It took about two more years before I really understand who I was.

It's interesting how a man will trust God for a moment to give them lotto numbers but totally hate him the rest of the time. I wouldn't give you the lotto numbers even if I knew them. I would give them to my saint who's writing this message for me.

Trust me, if God gave me the lottery numbers, damn rights I'd believe whatever He wanted me to believe!

It doesn't work like that. I experienced many healings and miracles by God before I got his knowledge. It wasn't until after he made me sinless that the knowledge started coming to my mind, and then I began to know who I was. It took about two more years before I really understand who I was.

That sounds interesting, but I'll take the cash, thanks.

PowerBall is up to $110 million!

God isn't interesting in this world but in the next one, everyone will worship him.

God isn't interesting in this world but in the next one, everyone will worship him.

Did you ask to be healed ?

Why is God so interested in people worshiping Him? Is He that vain? I thought vanity was one of the seven sins. I mean, really, He creates this enormous universe with billions of stars and an endless expanse of time, and He's worried about whether or not we stroke His ego enough? C'mon. He's God.

I think he's from here. Terral was right after all about those aliens............
In the early 1970's, two individuals (my task partner and myself) from the Evolutionary Level Above Human (the Kingdom of Heaven) incarnated into (moved into and took over) two human bodies that were in their forties. I moved into a male body, and my partner, who is an Older Member in the Level Above Human, took a female body. (We called these bodies "vehicles," for they simply served as physical vehicular tools for us to wear while on a task among humans. They had been tagged and set aside for our use since their birth.)

We brought to Earth with us a crew of students whom we had worked with (nurtured) on Earth in previous missions. They were in varying stages of metamorphic transition from membership in the human kingdom to membership in the physical Evolutionary Level Above Human (what your history refers to as the Kingdom of God or Kingdom of Heaven).

It seems that we arrived in Earth's atmosphere between Earth's 1940's and early 1990's. We suspect that many of us arrived in staged spacecraft (UFO) crashes and many of our discarded bodies (genderless, not belonging to the human species), were retrieved by human authorities (government and military).

Other crews from the Level Above Human preceded our arrival and "tagged" - placed a deposit "chip" - in each of the vehicles (bodies) that we would individually incarnate into, when that instruction would be given. These "chips" set aside those bodies for us.

See More @:

From Heaven's Gate Web Site: Statement by an E.T. Presently Incarnate

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

I see you didn't understand this writing. The gospel Jesus preached is the voice of God, not some words in a book. Every single word that he spoke came directly from God so he didn't need the scriptures for his gospel. The Christian gospel is words from the Bible that has nothing to do with the voice of God. All those words in the scriptures have been changed by unauthorized sinners.

No one cares to "understand this writing". No one cares what you think or say and no one would miss your posts should you decide to take your show to a different venue.

You're not a very caring person but that's okay, your body will be a great roast for God.

And now you are a cannibal?

I'll probably be banned in the next couple days because I'm just getting started with the knowledge I have. Most people hate the truth.

Do you know what the Lotto numbers are going to be?

Hey i didn't ask you for anything to do with money. I asked you to cure some ringworm kittens.

And what the fuck. A ghost wittier? Would that be the holy ghost?

How disappointing, at least the person you are impersonating had the finesse to write it down in stone tablets.

I think he's from here. Terral was right after all about those aliens............
In the early 1970's, two individuals (my task partner and myself) from the Evolutionary Level Above Human (the Kingdom of Heaven) incarnated into (moved into and took over) two human bodies that were in their forties. I moved into a male body, and my partner, who is an Older Member in the Level Above Human, took a female body. (We called these bodies "vehicles," for they simply served as physical vehicular tools for us to wear while on a task among humans. They had been tagged and set aside for our use since their birth.)

We brought to Earth with us a crew of students whom we had worked with (nurtured) on Earth in previous missions. They were in varying stages of metamorphic transition from membership in the human kingdom to membership in the physical Evolutionary Level Above Human (what your history refers to as the Kingdom of God or Kingdom of Heaven).

It seems that we arrived in Earth's atmosphere between Earth's 1940's and early 1990's. We suspect that many of us arrived in staged spacecraft (UFO) crashes and many of our discarded bodies (genderless, not belonging to the human species), were retrieved by human authorities (government and military).

Other crews from the Level Above Human preceded our arrival and "tagged" - placed a deposit "chip" - in each of the vehicles (bodies) that we would individually incarnate into, when that instruction would be given. These "chips" set aside those bodies for us.

See More @:

well damn hun, ya must have struck close to home, he ignored you.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

You do know that this God you speak of is watching you and he is judging you right now. Not that I believe in any of it, myself.

See More @:

well damn hun, ya must have struck close to home, he ignored you.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

My body had to go to sleep last night so I'm not ignoring your boring comments. Maybe one of these days you will learn to talk to me instead of mindless jabbering.

Last edited:

You do know that this God you speak of is watching you and he is judging you right now. Not that I believe in any of it, myself.

You have that all wrong. He's using my body to judge you right now.

Dude, I won't let them ban you. You're as entertaining as Terral and user 11~

I'm new so I don't know the other posters you mention but I certainly agree with the entertainment aspect :D

Now you're going to join the atheists against God. That's usually what happens with Christians and atheists when they're in the same room with the truth.

So, the 'truth' is that you're the only person who really knows the 'truth', and only people who listen and talk to you specifically will really come to know God? There is no other way to know God, other than through you and what you say? Is that accurate?

In the next age the people will have to face me but I'll be living in thousands of bodies.

If you truly believe this, and aren't just pulling on everybody's chain, I strongly suggest professional help and a good grade of medications.

I don't believe this at all. I know it will happen in the next age. In this age, the people were made to hate God and that's exactly what's been happening the whole time man existed. But God's chosen ones were forced into obedience to him so he could write and speak.

What separates 'this age' from the 'next age'?

Since I was created to speak for God, I have the truth in me, which is the knowledge of God. This knowledge is like a picture puzzle that gets put together as I write and speak for God. It took about two years before this puzzle was complete enough for me to understand things of God's knowledge. This knowledge is who God is so he's the one who actually sees the truth and the lies. It only takes a couple sentences sometimes or even less to know if someone is lying.

Another way to explain it is that God is the whole story. When he sees someone's words or hears them through my body, he instantly knows they don't understand the story. If you wrote a book that was a best seller and then had a party with your readers a year later and discussed the book with them, you would instantly know who read your book many times over by what they were saying to you. If they were misquoting and adding words to your work, then you would know they didn't understand it very well.

As we're all created by God, we each have the truth within us. Frankly, I don't find yours to have a "truthier" quality. But if your obsession keeps you off the streets and away from pedo websites, then rock on, bruddah.

You're right, we all have the truth in us but we were all formed with corrupt DNA in our flesh to keep us from knowing the truth. Only Jesus and us saints had our DNA changed to stop the power to deceive our thoughts. Our thoughts are the thoughts of God so when we become sinless, we make the transition of being a sinner to the voice of God. That's why I speak for him today.

So, why are you a 'chosen one', and how many 'chosen ones' are there?

So that means you lied when you said the scriptures were in their original manuscripts.

No, I said that I believe the Scriptures in their original manuscripts, and believe Them to be inerrant and infallible

All liars are heading to the lake of fire and you can't speak the truth at all.

But, you said that everyone is full of sin, compliments of their DNA given to them by God, except for you and some other 'chosen ones'? So isn't everyone, but you and the other 'chosen ones', headed for the lake of fire then?

The one thing you need to understand is that God planned everything before creation. That was the end of his planning. He needs to be in a body at certain moments during this age to speak prophesies and the word to make things happen. He's not concerned about anything else because he already planned it. He planned for me to be in this website today, not to be talking about who's going to win a hockey game, but to speak his knowledge that he revealed in me. If he had revealed the winner of this hockey game to me, then I could tell you but so far, he hasn't given me that information.

I know I'll be killed soon but he hasn't given me the date when I'm killed. He hasn't given me the date of when the earth starts to shake violently. Do you undestand how God works, now?

I too believe God planned everything before creation, even this discussion.

yes I understand how God works as well as any human can but I'm still tryin to figure you out

God works in mysterious ways my friend. No one has heard him since the last saints were preaching the gospel in the early fourth century. It's very similar to when Jesus was speaking for God to a world that hadn't heard his voice since the last prophet was killed by the Jews, which was a few hundred years.

So, you're the first prophet to preach for God since the 4th century? And where are these gospels that the saints preached in the early 4th century? You've invalidated the Bible so we can't read them there, or are they just unknown to everyone but the 'chosen ones'?

Forum List

Back