Did Obama Watch While They Fought for their Lives?

HEY !!! LOOK AT ME !!!! GUESS WHO I AM ?????

First for the clueless...I'm an internet bad ass with a sniper avie !!! AND I'm CRAZY as a COOT !!!!

Carefull...I may be aiming at YOU !!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

A seven hour battle and Barry and his crew stood around and let those men die. They abandoned them to their fate? Jesus H. Christ. I can imagine the thoughts running through the minds of those men.

Jesus am I glad all of my relatives are all out of the military.

I can just imagine the thougts of those in the military regarding this asshole as CIC.

I agree with you.

No one knew how long the attack would take place.

So, that means Washington, D.C. should have sent as much help as they could as quickly as they could.

No question. No doubt.

But, Obama and Hillary sent NO ONE.

Dereliction of duty.

Negligent homicide?

I don't know. But neither of them deserve the honor of commanding our troops.

They are a disgrace.

When in the real world President Obama ordered his commanders to do everything possible, use all available DoD assets, to save American lives. Within 12 hours all personal were evacuated.

Be funny to see how many of you guys will put a cap in your crown when Hillary takes command for 8 years! Muh-haha.

A seven hour battle and Barry and his crew stood around and let those men die. They abandoned them to their fate? Jesus H. Christ. I can imagine the thoughts running through the minds of those men.

I can just imagine the thougts of those in the military regarding this asshole as CIC.

I agree with you.

So, that means Washington, D.C. should have sent as much help as they could as quickly as they could.

No question. No doubt.

Dereliction of duty.

Negligent homicide?

They are a disgrace.

When in the real world President Obama ordered his commanders to do everything possible, use all available DoD assets, to save American lives. Within 12 hours all personal were evacuated.

Be funny to see how many of you guys will put a cap in your crown when Hillary takes command for 8 years! Muh-haha.

When did he issue that order?

Not the moment he found out there was an attack going on.

If he had there would have been a different narrative.

Maybe one that Obama and Hillary wouldn't have to lie about and hedge and obfuscate and twist and spin to cover their asses.

I agree with you.

No question. No doubt.

Dereliction of duty.

Negligent homicide?

They are a disgrace.

It was not a seven hour battle - it was two very short battles hours apart. Obama does not arbitrarily send troops or planes - it isn't his job. The battle was over too quickly to send anyone.

This has been gone over ad nauseum, but you guys are so completely invested in "the great Benghazi cover-up," that you are completely ignoring all the well documented facts.

Negligent homicide?

Are you off of your god damned rocker?????

Maybe one that Obama and Hillary wouldn't have to lie about and hedge and obfuscate and twist and spin to cover their asses.

Do you want specifics? Seems like such a waste of time to post something that you will immediately dismiss as "liberal bias" but here it is -

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/05/08/us/benghazi-pentagon-timeline.html?ref=politics&_r=0

Now, does the president jump into EVERY FRAY that unfolds or is that the job of the department of defense? Does Obama immediately hop into a fighter jet and start dropping ex-plosives on rag heads?

Why is it the presidents job to get right in the middle of this? That's not how the military operates.

---

Read more: Articles: Did Obama Watch While They Fought for their Lives?

Obama-Bin-laden-situation-room.jpg

What an idiot. You do realize, I guess you don't, that this photo is from when the SEALs invaded Osama bin Laden's compound, right? Not from the Benghazi raid, dumbshit.

Thanks for the laugh.

I don't have the time to read through what seems to be a sea of wasted pixels, so here's the original.

The O/P is an idiot.

Minute-by-minute: The operation to get bin Laden - CBS News

white-house-situation-room1.jpg

"""President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, along with members of the national security team, receive an update on the mission against Osama bin Laden in the Situation Room of the White House, May 1, 2011. Please note: a classified document seen in this photograph has been obscured. WHITE HOUSE/PETE SOUZA"""

"American_Jihad" has engaged in a little creative "deception" of his own - upon closer examination, the above picture was taken during the Bin Laden raid (http://lgbtpov.frontiersla.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Obama-Bin-laden-situation-room.jpg), not the Benghazi attack!

If you click "quote" of this post, this picture makes specific mention of "Obama-Bin-laden-situation-room" in its description.

Holly shit we got us a forum detective here, OMG...
That's my specialty ya "fn moron", any pic above the title or below the URL/Link may or may not have anything to do with the article, in between the title and link does. The pic is my version of what could have happened...
Nothing new here, move along...
:eusa_angel:

--------------------------------------------------------

You are a lying POS. Liars like you do far more harm to this country than a hundred Obamas. Shove your little smiley icon up your lyin' azz. "Nothing new here..." is right. You lie all the time.

And to all the stupid suckers who didn't bother to check this out, that's why you are stupid suckers.

Last edited:

I agree with you.

No question. No doubt.

Dereliction of duty.

Negligent homicide?

They are a disgrace.

But by releasing that video, right wingers where hoping for something. It worked.

Rice says no regrets on Benghazi, leaving McCain ‘almost speechless’

By Valerie Richardson
2/23/14

20121126-211112-pic-448887185_s160x168.jpg

National Security Adviser Susan Rice insisted Sunday she used “the best information we had at the time” when she described the deadly Benghazi attack as a spontaneous protest in 2012 — but Sen. John McCain wasn’t buying it.

The Arizona Republican said he was “almost speechless” after learning of Ms. Rice’s comments on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” which marked her first interview on a Sunday talk show since her disastrous September 2012 appearances to discuss Benghazi.

“I’m almost speechless, because it’s patently obvious, first of all, that Susan Rice had no reason to be on the program, she had no involvement in it [Benghazi],” said Mr. McCain on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

“Second of all, she read talking points that we are now beginning to believe came from the White House which were absolutely false,” Mr. McCain said. “We now know that the CIA station chief on the ground sent a message immediately saying, ‘Not-slash-not spontaneous demonstration,’ and of course the information was totally misleading, totally false.”

Four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens, were killed in the raid on Sept. 11, 2012, the anniversary of the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center and Pentagon. The other victims were former Navy SEALs Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, and State Department information management officer Sean Smith.

“For Susan Rice to say such a thing, it’s a little embarrassing to tell you the truth,” Mr. McCain said.

At the same time, she said she had no regrets about her disastrous post-Benghazi appearances, which may have cost her the job as secretary of state.

She was sworn in seven months later as national security advisor, a position that does not require Senate confirmation.

Read more: Susan Rice: 'Not 100 percent correct' on Benghazi, but no regrets - Washington Times

I wonder if McCain has any regrets for the Navy personell he killed on the Carrier Forestal?

Did John Mccain Blow up the USS Forestal Aircraft carrier - Topix

McCain crashed 5 jets, plus was responsible for the Forrestal fire. Something made the plane behind McCain fire a rocket, which hit McCain's external center fuel tank, and caused a fire. McCain panicked, and dropped two bombs into the fire.
Surviving crewmen of the USS Forestal and those who investigated the Forrestal fire case reported that McCain deliberately 'wet-started' his A-4E Skyhawk to shake up the guy in the F-4 Phantom behind his plane.
'Wet-starts', done either deliberately (the starter motor switch allowed kerosene to pool in the engine and give a wet start) or accidentally, shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft.'Wet starting' was a common practice among young 'hot-dog' pilots.
In McCain's case, the 'wet-start''cooked off' and launched the M34 Zuni rocket from the rear F-4 that punctured the Skyhawk's fueltank, knocked the M-65 1000 lb bomb off it's 500 lb rated mount, and touched off the explosions and massive fire.

From the last I heard, he has never been to a single Forestal memorial. And, he was the only person airlifted off the carrier who wasn't severely injured. I read it was because the crew had threatened to kill him. I posted these stories here back when McCain was running for president.

Why? Why was an U.S. Ambassador in a war zone, with inadequate security on the anniversary of 9/11?

How is that even possible?

Sent from my XT1060 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Why? Why was an U.S. Ambassador in a war zone, with inadequate security on the anniversary of 9/11?

How is that even possible?

Sent from my XT1060 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

What a naive question. Do you think that the U.S. compound in Libya was the only one in a vulnerable position in the Middle East in 2012? Ever heard of Yemen? Pakistan? How about U-becki-becki-becki-stan courtesy of Herman Cain? Can you find any of these on a map?

121127_rice_clinton_emanuel_ap_605_605.jpg
abc_obama_clinton_rice_smile_mn.jpg

Bill O'Reilly: Some new stuff about Benghazi, Libya that pertains directly to you

February 24, 2014 | O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reilly

If you believe the left in this country as well as Hillary Clinton the assassination of the Libyan Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans is an old story. Everyone knows security was bad. Mrs. Clinton has taken responsibility for that.

But what everybody does not know is why the White House misled the world about the terror attack. That question If the President and his re-election campaign did deceive the American voters, that is a subversion of our democracy. But that's a big if. Nothing has been proven so far. The Benghazi story is similar to Watergate. That's why we should all be paying attention. The stupid burglary was small ball but Richard Nixon's attempt to subvert the democratic process was huge and got him booted out of office.

Now, for all you far left Web sites out there I am not, not comparing Nixon to President Obama. I am however saying we need to get to the bottom of the Benghazi story. Are we all clear?

Over the weekend the woman who did mislead the world, former U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice, said this about the Benghazi attack.

Bill O'Reilly: Some new stuff about Benghazi, Libya that pertains directly to you | Talking Points | The O'Reilly Factor | Fox News

images

Hillary_Clinton_Killary_Klinton_1-300x192.jpg

I'm so happy my lefty friends got all Wee Weed Up, more to come...​

Last edited:
I wonder if Reagan had any regrets after placing U S Marines and others in a rented office building protected by of all things barbed wire with the sentries ordered to keep their weapons unloaded and without clips inserted. Who's bright idea was THAT? Placing our soldiers directly in harms way undefended with suicide bombings going on all over the region. Nearly 300 US Marines and other personell blown to red mist... by direct order of the president of the United States and .... It was his and Bush I's idea to use that building in Beirut. Were you writing to Reagan for weeks on end about THAT? Of course not ..you were not even born yet..that is partly why you are such an ignorant stooge.

And this asshole American Jihad is ready to lynch the ****** in the White House because he got the initial information slightly wrong and dispensed it to the media probably a little too early before it had been perfectly sorted out to please these howling wolves.

You people make me sick and embarrassed to be an American.

How does it feel to be a 2 dollar whore for the morons and traitors that feel they must undermine their opponents when they lose fair elections.

You are scum.

Gleinser: Benghazi important, liberals hypocritical for denial

February 24, 2014
By Andrew Gleinser

Last week, liberal political commentator Bill Maher chastised MSNBC’s constant coverage of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s bridge closing scandal, telling the news network on his blog, “Bridgegate has become your Benghazi.”

MSNBC commentator Rachel Maddow, appearing on Maher’s talk show Friday, defended the network’s coverage, saying, “I am totally obsessed with the Christie story. Unapologetically.”

You know something’s bad when Maher is criticizing MSNBC. That’s why I find it ironic that many liberals continually bash conservatives for reporting on the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya that left four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, dead.

That sounds like a bit of hypocrisy to me. But liberals and hypocrisy are no stranger to each other, after all.

The Benghazi scandal is still in need of definite answers as well. Who was responsible for the security breakdown? Was a stand-down order given to nearby troops, and if so, by whom? Was the faux story from President Barack Obama’s administration about a spontaneous protest an attempted cover-up or utter incompetence?

Benghazi isn’t a scandal because conservatives have made it into one. It’s a scandal because four Americans died in an attack that should have been prevented or stopped in its tracks.

It’s a scandal because the Obama administration’s original explanation of the event was totally false and we still don’t know why that explanation was given.

It’s a scandal because then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton got off scot free in spite of the fact that she, being in charge of the State Department, was directly responsible for the lack of security. She even went so far as to scream, “What difference, at this point, does it make?” to Congress when pressed about how and why the four Americans died in the attack.

Gleinser: Benghazi important, liberals hypocritical for denial - The Daily Toreador: Opinion

tumblr_m9g1morkJC1qzqvm2o1_500.jpg

BUGGY

Stevens made his own bed, now he sleeps in it. He should have stayed at the Embassy on 9/11, No one died there. Tragic but moving on.

I agree with you.

No question. No doubt.

Dereliction of duty.

Negligent homicide?

They are a disgrace.

Within 17 minutes, Panetta said, an unarmed, unmanned surveillance aircraft was dispatched to give U.S. officials a better idea of what was happening. It arrived at the site about 70 minutes after the attack, he said.

Soon, Panetta and Dempsey met with President Barack Obama, the secretary told lawmakers.

Obama ordered that the Defense Department respond to the attack with "all available DOD assets" and try to protect U.S. personnel, Panetta said.

Panetta, Dempsey defend U.S. response to Benghazi attack - CNN.com

Turn off Fox.
Bad News for America.

Bill O'Reilly: Some new stuff about Benghazi, Libya that pertains directly to you

February 24, 2014 | O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reilly

If you believe the left in this country as well as Hillary Clinton the assassination of the Libyan Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans is an old story. Everyone knows security was bad. Mrs. Clinton has taken responsibility for that.

But what everybody does not know is why the White House misled the world about the terror attack. That question If the President and his re-election campaign did deceive the American voters, that is a subversion of our democracy. But that's a big if. Nothing has been proven so far. The Benghazi story is similar to Watergate. That's why we should all be paying attention. The stupid burglary was small ball but Richard Nixon's attempt to subvert the democratic process was huge and got him booted out of office.

Now, for all you far left Web sites out there I am not, not comparing Nixon to President Obama. I am however saying we need to get to the bottom of the Benghazi story. Are we all clear?

Over the weekend the woman who did mislead the world, former U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice, said this about the Benghazi attack.

Bill O'Reilly: Some new stuff about Benghazi, Libya that pertains directly to you | Talking Points | The O'Reilly Factor | Fox News[/url]

I'm so happy my lefty friends got all Wee Weed Up, more to come...​

I'm sorry, but quibbling about the definition or proper use of the words "terrorist attack" and all variants of the word(s) thereof, does not amount to a hill of political beans as far as I'm concerned.

We call that nitpicking; In politics, we do that on really slow news days ~

Last edited:
A seven hour battle and Barry and his crew stood around and let those men die.

It was not a seven hour battle.

The attack on the consulate lasted just a few minutes.

The second attack occurred more than five and a half hours later at an entirely different location.

To call that a "seven hour battle" is bullshit.

American/Jihad is a cross between a puppet and a knock off Pinnocio doll.

He frequently gets tangled in his puppet strings and his Pinnocio nose starts growing as he desperately reaches for straws.

He and his puppet masters honestly think that the wrong choices of words from the White House and Foreign Secretary were the most important aspect of the totality of the event as this unfortunate incident unfolded.

In other words they are bat shit crazy.

They have desperately hung on to the awkward media releases as if THAT was the whole problem.

Did Obama or Clinton have any ties to those that ravaged the "safe" house? Of course not that would be perposterous.

Was the Ambassador and his tiny group of private protectors "out of position" by their own poor judgement when the could have easily been safe inside the Embassy? Of course they COULD HAVE. And there protected by U S Marines. Not some questionable private security detail that answers to a private company.

Maybe the REAL question is why the PRIVATE security guys didn't call for re enforcements from their company when the attack started. Were they denied extra help to "Save money"?

Sounds like Bush's attempt to privatize much of what the military used to do didn't work out so well in Benghazi.

OR should Obama spent his entire presidency undoing what Bush fucked up?

American Jihad is an idiot. He wants to portray himself as a bad ass internet tough guy with his sniper avie.

He and those that put the stupid ideas in his head are a joke.

Forum List

Back