🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Obamacare kill this mall?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Look at this once thriving mall. It's not in shambles. It's fresh and clean and nice; and nobody's there. Did Obamacare kill it? Did other government regulations take it out? This is just sad to see.

Look at this once thriving mall. It's not in shambles. It's fresh and clean and nice; and nobody's there. Did Obamacare kill it? Did other government regulations take it out? This is just sad to see.

I think people are buying online much more with busier life's who don't have time to go to the malls and window shop.

I think people are buying online much more with busier life's who don't have time to go to the malls and window shop.

Eh, there's no doubt that online makes a dent. But come on now; do you really believe it affects box store businesses that much? Without the terrible regulations, do you realize how straight forward the process would be of making a profit and giving workers needed wages?

They are tearing down several malls here is silicon valley as well and building homes..I bet that is exactly what they are building on your mall site.

Shipping boxes and envelopes are free these small shipping places can't keep up with the huge stores coming in either.

They are planning to tear down one of the last remaining huge orchids here and building homes and huge stores, not caring what kind a chaos it will impact on the Blvd..

I actually shop online and the run to the mall to pick it up, when I shop at the store I come out with things I didn't even need..Impulse buyers.

Forum List

Back