Did President Trump violate campaign finance laws? Professor Dershowitz doesn't think so!

I did it intentionally to get you to go grammar nazi.

I win.
Please show me where I said anything about your grammar.

You really aren't the sharpest tool in the box are you.

Grammar, spelling, use of words, I'm an Engineer not an English Major.

What butthurt you possess.
Engineer or not you are a dumbass. "Cuck" is what alt-right lunatics call conservatives that still possess some common sense.

Fine, you are now a "cock"

feel better, snowflake?
And you're still a dumbass.

I would imagine you're used to it by now.

Not even close, twat.

I'll put my education, IQ and credentials up against yours any day of the week.

Engineer or not you are a dumbass. "Cuck" is what alt-right lunatics call conservatives that still possess some common sense.

feel better, snowflake?

Not even close, twat.

Lol, now you just being a dick.

A boring dick.

Anyone who feels the need to brag about how smart he/she is probably isn't.

What that means is you're still a dumbass.

feel better, snowflake?

Not even close, twat.

A boring dick.

I've always seen myself as more of a plain old ass.

And only to moronic mongoloids who deserve it.

Like you.

You brought the dumb thing into play, and I am pretty sure I am smarter than you are.

feel better, snowflake?

Not even close, twat.

A boring dick.

I've always seen myself as more of a plain old ass.

And only to moronic mongoloids who deserve it.

Like you.

You brought the dumb thing into play, and I am pretty sure I am smarter than you are.
As previously mentioned, most people who think they are smart aren't.

Dumbass.

It's not my problem.
Then you shouldn't have responded to the thread!
Why not?
You said
It also is not criminal for a candidate to pay hush money to women
I addressed your comment.
Not my comment the professor's comment and show us where he is wrong, if you can!
He’s not wrong. He points out that not reporting a campaign contribution is wrong and is a violation of campaign finance laws.
What campaign violation....he tried to keep it away from the family. THAT breaks no law, and prove different!
No, he didn’t pay off Stormy to keep it away from his family. He didn’t d it because there was an election less than 2 weeks away.

The evidence of that is he didn’t pay off Stormy Daniels 12 years ago when he had the affair with her. He didn’t pay off Stormy Daniels when she went public with her account of their affair 7 years ago. He waited until Americans were preparing to go to the polls to vote and just after his campaign reeled from the release of the Access Hollywood tale to pay her off.

feel better, snowflake?

Not even close, twat.

LOLOL

You never learn, do ya?

How’d that work out for you last time you tried pulling that shtick?

feel better, snowflake?

Not even close, twat.

LOLOL

You never learn, do ya?

I was less than 10 points off from you on a quickie IQ test.

Well within the margin of error.

feel better, snowflake?

Not even close, twat.

LOLOL

You never learn, do ya?

LOL

You demonstrate your IQ is on the lower end of that IQ test as the margin of error is built into the score they present; being that it’s a range and not a specific number.

And no, you weren’t off by less than 10 points...

Marty: 114-121
Faun: 131-230

The closest you could be is 10 points. But as far off as 116 points.

You lost. And if you had even a bit more intelligence than you obviously do, you wouldn’t repeat a wager you lost.

Then you shouldn't have responded to the thread!
Why not?
You said
It also is not criminal for a candidate to pay hush money to women
Not my comment the professor's comment and show us where he is wrong, if you can!
He’s not wrong. He points out that not reporting a campaign contribution is wrong and is a violation of campaign finance laws.
What campaign violation....he tried to keep it away from the family. THAT breaks no law, and prove different!
No, he didn’t pay off Stormy to keep it away from his family. He didn’t d it because there was an election less than 2 weeks away.

The evidence of that is he didn’t pay off Stormy Daniels 12 years ago when he had the affair with her. He didn’t pay off Stormy Daniels when she went public with her account of their affair 7 years ago. He waited until Americans were preparing to go to the polls to vote and just after his campaign reeled from the release of the Access Hollywood tale to pay her off.
Why would he pay her 12 years ago before she tried to blackmail him? And since it was in the public 7 years ago, and nothing happened no big deal since it was already out there. It does seem odd that she would all of a sudden show up with a Democrat lawyer a few weeks before the election...I see a Roy Moore type Democrat DIRTY TRICKS PLAY, but now trying to prove a campaign violation is NOT CRIMINAL, a fine at most,

feel better, snowflake?

Not even close, twat.

LOLOL

You never learn, do ya?

LOL

You demonstrate your IQ is on the lower end of that IQ test as the margin of error is built into the score they present; being that it’s a range and not a specific number.

You lost. And if you had even a bit more intelligence than you obviously do, you wouldn’t repeat a wager you lost.

Wow, 131-230, that's the point they gave up on grading.

I didn't lose, it was a short test with a wide margin of error, and we ended up around the same value.

Why not?
You said

Why would he pay her 12 years ago before she tried to blackmail him? And since it was in the public 7 years ago, and nothing happened no big deal since it was already out there. It does seem odd that she would all of a sudden show up with a Democrat lawyer a few weeks before the election...I see a Roy Moore type Democrat DIRTY TRICKS PLAY, but now trying to prove a campaign violation is NOT CRIMINAL, a fine at most,
Because if he cared about keeping it secret from his family, he would have protected his family by buying her silence years ago. If not when they had the affair, at least when she went public with it in 2011.

If Trump did not pay off the hookers....it is an illegal campaign contribution

This is campaign finance. You don’t make payments under the table. Contributions must be recorded and a paper trail maintained

Now, if Trump did that, I am sure he is off the hook

Not even close, twat.

LOLOL

You never learn, do ya?

LOL

I didn't lose, it was a short test with a wide margin of error, and we ended up around the same value.
LOLOLOL

Keep telling yourself that, dumbass, if it makes you feel better. But there was no margin of error given that it gave you a range.

And still, 114-121 is less than 131-230.

You’d know that if your IQ was just a wee bit higher.

:dance:

Not even close, twat.

LOLOL

You never learn, do ya?

LOL

LOLOLOL

Keep telling yourself that, dumbass, if it makes you feel better. But there was no margin of error given that it gave you a range.

From a quick quiz with a high margin of error. Same ballpark me and you.

Sorry you have to feel like this, I guess your ego is larger than your intellect.

Because if he cared about keeping it secret from his family, he would have protected his family by buying her silence years ago. If not when they had the affair, at least when she went public with it in 2011.
Why spend the money? Even billionaires want to save money in that respect they are just human. Again if anything it is a campaign violation, and didn't Edward's go through court with a similar situation and found NOT GUILTY?

No they are using that to prosecute him it's made up perfected lies to pin on him. They won't have a chance watch.

Why spend the money? Even billionaires want to save money in that respect they are just human. Again if anything it is a campaign violation, and didn't Edward's go through court with a similar situation and found NOT GUILTY?
Then why spend the money in 2016?

LOLOL

You never learn, do ya?

LOL

LOLOLOL

Sorry you have to feel like this, I guess your ego is larger than your intellect.
LOL

That doesn’t close the gap on our scores. My numbers were still higher than yours. My ego is supported by my score. Whereas yours reflects jealousy and envy.

Then why spend the money in 2016?
Undoubtedly that is when she actually wanted money.

Funneling cash to hide an affair? Trump, Edwards scandals have similarities - WRAL-TV
WRAL.com › funneling-cash-to...

3 days ago · Consider the parallels of Donald Trump and John Edwards. Two then- presidential candidates caught up in accusations of adultery

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOL

That doesn’t close the gap on our scores. My numbers were still higher than yours. My ego is supported by my score. Whereas yours reflects jealousy and envy.

I was in the 2nd highest range, you were in the highest range. The fact that their highest range covers over 100 points shows in inaccuracy.

Well your ego is now bordering on narcissism.

Forum List

Back