Did President Trump violate campaign finance laws? Professor Dershowitz doesn't think so!

Your irrelevance is noted and discarded. It matters not why she waited until 2011. All that matters is that she sought to sell her story in 2011. Had trump silenced her in 2016 to protect his family, as rightards are laughably leaping to his defense, he would have silenced her in 2011.

But he didn’t. He silenced her 11 days before his election. Looking at those events in 2011 and 2016 reveal his reason for silencing Stormy Daniels.... and Melanie wasn’t it.

Oh bullshit. What does it matter when he paid her off. She was after money either with a book or a pay off.

Oh and who knows if the affair ever happened? Its a he said she said and frankly most people couldn't care less.
LOLOLOL

Moron, it matters because his intentions matters. And his timing reveals his intentions.

When his family was vulnerable to learn about his affair in 2011, he did not pay off Daniels to stay quite. Clearly, protecting his family from hearing about that affair was of little, if any, importance to him.

When his campaign got rocked by the Access Hollywood video and then just 11 days out from his election, he decided that was the moment Stormy needed to be silenced.

Anyone with functioning neurons can decipher his intentions for paying Stormy Daniels $130,000 to stay quiet.

LMAO She was after money and she got it.
Yes she did. And the timing reveals the reason she did was because Trump’s election was just 11 days out.

Of course. Smart move on Trumps part. Pay her off and get her out of the election. I'd have done the same and so would you.

Now did she and he have an affair?? Unknown. Its he said. She said. No one will ever know.
Great, so we agree the motive for looking to sell her story in 2016 was because Trump was running for president and Trump’s motivation for buying her silence was also because he was running for president.

So what exactly are you challenging? :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
This is yet another Leftard concocted charade to distract from the successes of this president. How could a PERSONAL payment for not disclosing a PERSONAL affair even be considered "campaign finance violation"?
When you are too ignorant of the law;
Most violations of the Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) result in civil penalties--fines arrived at through a conciliation process. Knowing and willful violations of certain FECA provisions can lead to imprisonment. The FEC has exclusive civil enforcement authority, and may refer criminal violations to the U.S. Department of Justice. For additional information see our page describing the complaint process. Note that sentencing guidelines for criminal violations of the law are set by the U.S. Sentencing Commission.

Oh bullshit. What does it matter when he paid her off. She was after money either with a book or a pay off.

Oh and who knows if the affair ever happened? Its a he said she said and frankly most people couldn't care less.
LOLOLOL

Moron, it matters because his intentions matters. And his timing reveals his intentions.

When his family was vulnerable to learn about his affair in 2011, he did not pay off Daniels to stay quite. Clearly, protecting his family from hearing about that affair was of little, if any, importance to him.

When his campaign got rocked by the Access Hollywood video and then just 11 days out from his election, he decided that was the moment Stormy needed to be silenced.

Anyone with functioning neurons can decipher his intentions for paying Stormy Daniels $130,000 to stay quiet.

Yes she did. And the timing reveals the reason she did was because Trump’s election was just 11 days out.

Of course. Smart move on Trumps part. Pay her off and get her out of the election. I'd have done the same and so would you.

Now did she and he have an affair?? Unknown. Its he said. She said. No one will ever know.
Great, so we agree the motive for looking to sell her story in 2016 was because Trump was running for president and Trump’s motivation for buying her silence was also because he was running for president.

Not that. How bout you??

This crime goes straight to influencing the election. Which makes the "goon in chief" an illegal president. I said it a year and a half ago, and I was right.
Did obumas 2 million in FOREIGN DONOR MONEY that was HIDDEN, do the same? His campaign got a $300+K fine out of it....that was all!
LOLOLOLOL

Stop diverting your own thread. :badgrin:

This isn’t about the National Inquirer. It’s not about Karen McDougal. It’s not about John Edwards and it’s not about Barack Obama.

It’s about Trump did Trump commit a crime and Alan Dershowitz’s opinion on that. Dershowitz acknowledges it is a crime if it was an unreported campaign contribution.

And it appears it was.
And that is why Cohen knows it's a crime. He also knows it was knowing, and willful. How hard can it be for this crowd to understand that?
This crowd struggles understanding where farts come from. Law is waaay above their capabilities.

LOLOLOL

They don't know at this point. You've got them tossing double hand fulls of spaghetti, and they can't see or keep up with their last failed argument.

LOLOLOL

We will run out of rocks before we run out of ignorant people. Stop embarrassing yourself. Learn a little bit about what the law says instead of wrapping yourself around this apology tour for Trump;
Most violations of the Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) result in civil penalties--fines arrived at through a conciliation process. Knowing and willful violations of certain FECA provisions can lead to imprisonment. The FEC has exclusive civil enforcement authority, and may refer criminal violations to the U.S. Department of Justice. For additional information see our page describing the complaint process. Note that sentencing guidelines for criminal violations of the law are set by the U.S. Sentencing Commission.

How bout you blow it out your ass instead??

Oh and talk it over with Dershowitz. Rabid lefty that he is he doesn't believe Trump is in the wrong.

Most violations of the Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) result in civil penalties--fines arrived at through a conciliation process.

This crime goes straight to influencing the election. Which makes the "goon in chief" an illegal president. I said it a year and a half ago, and I was right.
Did obumas 2 million in FOREIGN DONOR MONEY that was HIDDEN, do the same? His campaign got a $300+K fine out of it....that was all!
LOLOLOLOL

This isn’t about the National Inquirer. It’s not about Karen McDougal. It’s not about John Edwards and it’s not about Barack Obama.

It’s about Trump did Trump commit a crime and Alan Dershowitz’s opinion on that. Dershowitz acknowledges it is a crime if it was an unreported campaign contribution.

And it appears it was.
And that is why Cohen knows it's a crime. He also knows it was knowing, and willful. How hard can it be for this crowd to understand that?
This crowd struggles understanding where farts come from. Law is waaay above their capabilities.
I never wanted to believe we had gotten to the Gatorade stage in this country, but God help us, we have;

LOLOLOL

We will run out of rocks before we run out of ignorant people. Stop embarrassing yourself. Learn a little bit about what the law says instead of wrapping yourself around this apology tour for Trump;

Oh and talk it over with Dershowitz. Rabid lefty that he is he doesn't believe Trump is in the wrong.

Most violations of the Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) result in civil penalties--fines arrived at through a conciliation process.
Oh, okay, so now you are admitting criminality, but since you got had, the one's who exposed the truth need to "blow it out their ass". So when one is exposing the truth, they are the bad guys? Got it. What a sour ass loser.

LOLOLOL

Not that. How bout you??
No, I’m not challenging that either. Now that we agree Trump’s motive was to influence the election, how can we not agree that designates it a campaign contribution?

[USC10] 52 USC Ch. 301: FEDERAL ELECTION CAMPAIGNS

(8)(A) The term "contribution" includes—

(i) any gift, subscription, loan, advance, or deposit of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office; or

LOLOLOL

That’s not exactly what Dershowitz said. He did acknowledge that if it’s a campaign contribution and if it went unreported, then it is indeed a campaign violation.

And even you just agreed it was a campaign contribution.

Not that. How bout you??
No, I’m not challenging that either. Now that we agree Trump’s motive was to influence the election, how can we not agree that designates it a campaign contribution?

(i) any gift, subscription, loan, advance, or deposit of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office; or

Not that. How bout you??

Now lets talk about Hitlery and the DNC paying Steele, and ex British agent for a fake dossier on Trump.

Would you call that trying to influence an election??

Not that. How bout you??

Not that. How bout you??

Now lets talk about Hitlery and the DNC paying Steele, and ex British agent for a fake dossier on Trump.

LOLOLOLOL

No, let’s not divert to Hillary.

Let’s talk about this thread topic.

This thread is about Trump; while the butwhatabouthillary thread is over there —>

Now that we [seemingly] agree that trump broke the law, let’s see if we can agree on an appropriate punishment, shall we?

Not that. How bout you??

Not that. How bout you??

How in hell do you call paying that woman off a campaign contribution?? What a stupid statement.

It had nothing to do with campaign contributions.

It was a pay off to keep her and her story out of the news. Smart move on Trumps part.

Not that. How bout you??

Not that. How bout you??

LOLOLOLOL

This thread is about Trump; while the butwhatabouthillary thread is over there —>

Now that we [seemingly] agree that trump broke the law, let’s see if we can agree on an appropriate punishment, shall we?

Not that. How bout you??

Not that. How bout you??

LOLOLOLOL

Tit for tat buddy.

If you can call a pay off to Flowers a campaign contribution seems to me a pay off to Steele for dirt on Trump can be called a campaign contribution.

LOLOLOLOL

It’s about Trump and did Trump commit a crime and Alan Dershowitz’s opinion on that. Dershowitz acknowledges it is a crime if it was an unreported campaign contribution.

And it appears it was.
Oh brilliant one...lolol....a candidate is allowed to make any size donation to his own campsign....set, match, game over!!....Now I fully expect you come to back with more of your BULLDADA.....and it is STILL ONLY an FEC VIOLATION. AND AT MOST A CIVIL LAW CRIME!

I've been asking this forever. What donation money did he receive that was hidden, and why do you have to cowardly escape to Obama? Is it because you have run out of excuses?
We use the mulatto warrior as the benchmark to this. And a MULTI BILLIONAIRE NEEDS to hide donation...I was 100% right, these retarded socialists have a 2 digit IQ!

Cohen can admit to anything for a PLEA DEAL in all his tax a other scandals discovered that have NOTHING to do with Trump or Russia
Su
Imbecile, Cohen was the one who pled guilty, not Davis. Being an attorney himself, presumably, he knows what is and what is not a crime. You’re beyond delirious to claim he pled guilty to non-criminal charges.
I cannot get over the ignorance from these Trump apologists.
Truth be had, we feel exactly the same about you 2 digit IQ folk!
If that were true, you would have already proven us wrong. Guess what, you didn't. So where does that put you? That's right, to the back of the bus.
Of course we did, you are too dumb to realize it!
LOLOL

Well, no, you actually haven’t. Claiming you did in the face of vacuous arguments only make you appear desperate and foolish.

To recap... you claim the reason Trump paid off Stormy Daniels just 11 days before his election was to protect his family. But you failed miserably to prove that as you have no explanation for why he didn’t pay her to shut up in 2011 when she first sought to sell her story.
Apparently there is a vacuum between your ears it has been explained several times in here just it smacks the crap out of your supposed truth...now the real question is WHAT will happen in reality instead of your datdreams!

Not that. How bout you??

Not that. How bout you??

How in hell do you call paying that woman off a campaign contribution?? What a stupid statement.

It had nothing to do with campaign contributions.

It was a pay off to keep her and her story out of the news. Smart move on Trumps part.
I just quoted the law for you. See, you prove me 100% right when I said to WTP not long ago how rightards can’t understand the law.

Again, the law states a contribution is, ”anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office”

So let’s break that down so hopefully, your subpar intelligence can fathom the implication therein...

“anything of value.” ... Trump put a value of $130,000 on silencing Stormy Daniels.

”made by any person” ... includes Trump.

”for the purpose of influencing an election” ... even you confessed that was Trump’s intention, ”of course. Smart move on Trumps part. Pay her off and get her out of the election. I'd have done the same and so would you.” ~ Claudette

”for Federal office” ... the election trump was running in was for President of the United States, which is a Federal office.

Do you understand that law now or do I need to break out crayons?

Not that. How bout you??

Can you or Mueller PROVE to a jury that it influenced an election...PLEASE explain how.

Not that. How bout you??

Not that. How bout you??

LOLOLOLOL

Not that. How bout you??

Not that. How bout you??

LOLOLOLOL

Tit for tat buddy.

If you can call a pay off to Flowers a campaign contribution seems to me a pay off to Steele for dirt on Trump can be called a campaign contribution.
LOLOL

No worries. I consider your refusal to discuss this any further without diverting to butwhatabout_______ (fill in the name of a Democrat) as concession on your part that you’ve exhausted any and all defenses for Trump breaking the law.

:dance:

Forum List

Back