Did Russia "hack" the election? Four questions.

So, four reasonable questions:

No, there is only one reasonable question.

Why were the Russians so keen on getting Trump elected?

This is the question you like to avoid, you want to treat the Russian Hacking like it was a big prank Yuri and Vlad came up with after a long vodka bender at the Kremlin.

Instead of being concerned that a foreign power would invest millions of dollars (or rubles) to try to get one candidate elected over another.

SEE Clinton Foundation and Saudi Arabia.

All good Americans should contact President Trump and urge him to initiate a full investigation of all those involved in trying to foment war with Russia for petty political purposes.
Play doh?
Hilarybot dummies could only wish their candidate were half as good as Sanders.

So no proof of anything? Just tittybaby meltdowns.. LOL WooooHoooooo WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao @ liberoidals.. lololol

I believe Hilary lost because of a massive conspiracy of Russian Fake News Bernie Bros led by James Comey. It all makes perfect sense when you look at it that way.

lmfao!!! Of course you do Peedro.. you need to believe it because you fucking idiots on the left couldn't have lost over the truth being exposed..

That was sarcasm .....dummy. It must be difficult for you to think clearly with your knees jerking uncontrollably like that all the time.

We do know OVomit tried to influence the Israeli elections and used taxpayer money to it, breaking NUMEROUS laws.. Where's the outrage?? I can't fucking hear you leftist flakes?? (That includes the pussy OP) who never takes a stand on anything= COWARD.

We also know Obola influenced the leadership in Egypt->Obama’s Disastrous Betrayal of the Syrian Rebels Siding with TERRORISTS.

Let's not forget that EVERY country engages in cyber warfare.. when will expel every Ambassador to the US???

This is ONLY about vilifying Wiki who exposed the NASTY SLIME RIDDEN CORRUPT TRASHY left.. Don't let the liberal liars change the narrative..

Hillary did influence an election/primary by colluding with CNN/Donna Brazille and getting questions prior to the debate.. WAIT... I CAN'T HEAR YOU LEFTIE SNOWFLAKES???
Another American TURNCOAT spouting the propaganda of the land to which they now owe allegiance!

Ask me if I give the first good dump what you corrupt LOSERS on the left think?? I don't Gomer... What's wrong?? WORRIED another snake oil scheme won't convince Americans you slimeballs on the left aren't corrupt?? LOL
Oh you care, alright! It got to you being recognized for what you truly are...a traitor to your country of birth. You've sold out for your thirty pieces of silver. It sure sucks to be you!

Show me the picture of the silver and who I sold out to?? I'll wait you dumb mother fucker.

Like that artistic view of the yellow-green slime corruption.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Play doh?

So no proof of anything? Just tittybaby meltdowns.. LOL WooooHoooooo WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao @ liberoidals.. lololol

I believe Hilary lost because of a massive conspiracy of Russian Fake News Bernie Bros led by James Comey. It all makes perfect sense when you look at it that way.

lmfao!!! Of course you do Peedro.. you need to believe it because you fucking idiots on the left couldn't have lost over the truth being exposed..

That was sarcasm .....dummy. It must be difficult for you to think clearly with your knees jerking uncontrollably like that all the time.

You project a lot. Why is that? Secondly, is there a medical condition I am unaware of for people who have {jerkyknee}which makes it so they are not capable of thinking while their knee's knock? * perplexed look.. You sound a bit maniacal..

Okay, just for the hell of it, let's try to define what the question "Did Russia Hack the Election?" actually means.

If I have this right, I don't believe anyone is saying that Russia somehow got into voting booths or hacked into voting machines or computers or servers and changed votes from Hillary to Trump. If I'm wrong on that, if you believe that, please say so and provide whatever evidence you have.

I believe that what is being said is that the Russians "hacked" into Podesta's and other DNC people's email accounts via phishing and got oodles of seriously damning shit on the Democrats, spilled the beans, and here we are. They are saying that an unfriendly foreign power found and used a method of influencing opinions on a major party presidential candidate, and it may have made enough of a difference in a close race. That's it, unless I'm missing something.

1. Was Podesta, was the DNC, an easy mark for this activity, did they screw up? Yeah, it appears so.
  2. Did the Russians try to hack the RNC too? Entirely possible, no one can say for sure either way.
  3. Could all the shit that came out from the hacked emails been the final straw against Clinton, particularly in those rust belt states where Trump barely beat her and gained critical electoral votes? Yeah, that seems like a reasonable possibility.
  4. And finally, if Trump had been the one whose party's emails were hacked and Hillary won critical electoral states by a hair, would his supporters be screaming right now? Of course.
So what is YOUR definition of "hacking"?
5. If it is wrong for Wikileaks to provide information to the American public, why is it okay for the New York Times, LA Times, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, et al....

You project a lot. Why is that? Secondly, is there a medical condition I am unaware of for people who have {jerkyknee}which makes it so they are not capable of thinking while their knee's knock? * perplexed look.. You sound a bit maniacal..

You're too fucking stupid to have an opinion.

"both the CIA and FBI agree that Russia intervened in the election"

"they breached American political institutions resulting in the theft of a trove of sensitive communications"

"intended to interfere with the U.S. election process.''

FBI accepts CIA conclusion that Russians hacked to help Trump
Still looking forward to seeing any indication of any actual evidence at all.

It'll be a long wait. Libs expect people to take their word without question.

And I take it that this is an admission on their part that the leaked emails were accurate. It means they were hacked from Hillary's server before she had the server wiped clean and that it proves that she deleted work emails, which is illegal.
The whole Russian hacking fantasy is obviously designed to distract attention from the Democrats monumental failures, Clinton misdeeds and incompetence, and anything that might reflect on Obama. It isn't working. Most people don't buy it.
...as they shouldn't! The Russians did not hack the election. This is bullshit promoted by the dishonest CIA and the dishonest Obama administration.

Defence and intelligence Norway | The Russians Did Not “Hack” the US Election – a Few Facts from a Former CIA Spy

Which changes the facts how?
I'm not sure what you mean by "the facts".

Trump won, he's in, here we go.

But it's reasonable to point out that one party was given a significant advantage in the election, and if we care about the integrity of our democratic process, we should be concerned.

Unless winning is all that matters.

The impact of the release of damaging information on the dems was insignificant compared to the tsunami of false panic mongering propaganda coming out of the media, pop culture and social media.
We'll never know how much the election was affected by this.

We do know that the popular votes in key electoral states were very, very close, and that one party had to deal with the scandal, not the other.

I just wish there would be some sign of concern from much of the GOP about what may have happened.

That's just it... politics hasn't gotten so divided Trump supporters only care about one thing, their candidate won. They don't care how he won, what his private dealings are, or if he lies to them. As long as they can hang their hat on the fact he won the election, that's all they care about, period.
..and yet another retarded statement. One idiotic comment after the next and you think you know what you're talking about.
You supporting or OKing the idea that Russia hacked the election shows the low level of people that belong to the hate party, You do know that Small Hands has said they did hack the democrats. And saying that is OK or shouldn't be looked at is very high on the scum meter.

Okay, just for the hell of it, let's try to define what the question "Did Russia Hack the Election?" actually means.

If I have this right, I don't believe anyone is saying that Russia somehow got into voting booths or hacked into voting machines or computers or servers and changed votes from Hillary to Trump. If I'm wrong on that, if you believe that, please say so and provide whatever evidence you have.

I believe that what is being said is that the Russians "hacked" into Podesta's and other DNC people's email accounts via phishing and got oodles of seriously damning shit on the Democrats, spilled the beans, and here we are. They are saying that an unfriendly foreign power found and used a method of influencing opinions on a major party presidential candidate, and it may have made enough of a difference in a close race. That's it, unless I'm missing something.

1. Was Podesta, was the DNC, an easy mark for this activity, did they screw up? Yeah, it appears so.
  2. Did the Russians try to hack the RNC too? Entirely possible, no one can say for sure either way.
  3. Could all the shit that came out from the hacked emails been the final straw against Clinton, particularly in those rust belt states where Trump barely beat her and gained critical electoral votes? Yeah, that seems like a reasonable possibility.
  4. And finally, if Trump had been the one whose party's emails were hacked and Hillary won critical electoral states by a hair, would his supporters be screaming right now? Of course.
One Queston. Did any of the wikileaks releases say Anything untrue? Are you saying hillary lost the election because people learned the truth about her and her campaign? Whats so wrong?
I support wiki leaks no mater what they say that is true. My complaint is the right got so populated with haters that they were able to elect a hate puke candidate. Scum level psychopath and put him next to the little red button that once pushed ends mankind.

"both the CIA and FBI agree that Russia intervened in the election"

"they breached American political institutions resulting in the theft of a trove of sensitive communications"

"intended to interfere with the U.S. election process.''

FBI accepts CIA conclusion that Russians hacked to help Trump
Still looking forward to seeing any indication of any actual evidence at all.

It'll be a long wait. Libs expect people to take their word without question.

And I take it that this is an admission on their part that the leaked emails were accurate. It means they were hacked from Hillary's server before she had the server wiped clean and that it proves that she deleted work emails, which is illegal.
The whole Russian hacking fantasy is obviously designed to distract attention from the Democrats monumental failures, Clinton misdeeds and incompetence, and anything that might reflect on Obama. It isn't working. Most people don't buy it.
...as they shouldn't! The Russians did not hack the election. This is bullshit promoted by the dishonest CIA and the dishonest Obama administration.

Defence and intelligence Norway | The Russians Did Not “Hack” the US Election – a Few Facts from a Former CIA Spy
Let me spell stupid for you , your puke hero Small Hand Rump has admitted that the dems where hacked by the Russians you idiot.

I certainly think it's possible that the Russians tried unsuccessfully to hack the GOP.

What I do know is that they were successful with the Dems, and that they ran with it.

I would think that having Russia interfere with our democratic process would anger pretty much every American.

Turns out, it doesn't.
You would have no reason to believe anything because you haven't seen any evidence.
Neither has the GOP, but they're fine with Trump disparaging our intelligence community.

Why is that?
How do you disparage something with such a long history of lying to everyone?
Look, I'll just assume that, if the GOP had been hacked and Hillary was being sworn in in a couple of weeks, you would say, "oh well, that's okay, no big deal, it happens, those crazy Russkies and our worthless intelligence boobs, you know them, ha ha, maybe next time."

And we move on.
I'll bet I can guess what your attitude was when Sanders got fucked by the DNC and the corporate controlled news media.
The corporate controled anything is about 70% aligned with the hate party so your corporate attacks is stupid , from a very very small mind.

You would have no reason to believe anything because you haven't seen any evidence.
Neither has the GOP, but they're fine with Trump disparaging our intelligence community.

Why is that?
How do you disparage something with such a long history of lying to everyone?
Look, I'll just assume that, if the GOP had been hacked and Hillary was being sworn in in a couple of weeks, you would say, "oh well, that's okay, no big deal, it happens, those crazy Russkies and our worthless intelligence boobs, you know them, ha ha, maybe next time."

And we move on.
I'll bet I can guess what your attitude was when Sanders got fucked by the DNC and the corporate controlled news media.
Look at my sig. I have no use for either "major" party, I'm just an independent. This whole thing was a horror show for me.
Ya those hate party designations will disappear real quick, many have already, bailing from being associated with a Psychopath they put into office right next to the little red button that once pushed destroys mankind. The movement will be so fast that in months it would seem that 1/10 of the population got fuck head elected. All the rest will start their responses with , "now I didn't vote for Small Hands but" now you fill in the rest.

One Queston. Did any of the wikileaks releases say Anything untrue? Are you saying hillary lost the election because people learned the truth about her and her campaign? Whats so wrong?
What I'm saying is that leaks came out about one party only. I think we all know that.

If that one party had been the GOP and Hillary had won, I suspect you wouldn't be quite so calm.

Trump won, he's in. It's just disappointing to see people on the winning side so indifferent about what might have happened.

But that's partisan politics. Neither party is terribly consistent.
I guess we know who takes security serious. Did hillary take her net security serious with classfied material on her bathroom server? Did podesta take security serious using the word "password" for his password? The Republicans took measures to make sure they weren't hacked. The Democrats act like they wanted it. Password, really?
Hey Micro mind, I have a program here , a free program that will find out any password. You dumb fuck. Just give it time and it will be found.

We can only guess. They say there is no way Podesta was hacked without the hackers being directed at the highest levels of the Russian government. I have received over the years phishing emails very similar to what Podesta got that I never clicked on. Were Russians, directed by the highest levels of Russian government, trying to hack me, an obscure nobody? I highly doubt it. We will probably never know who hacked the Dems but the narrative serves three primary goals.

1. To de-legitimize Trumps victory
2. To make an excuse for why they lost
3. To further the neoliberal desire for a New Cold War with Russia
Yeah, we may never know. The Dems will use it to keep Trump on the defensive and try to sway some moderate Republican votes here and there. This is all politics. The point is that some who would be otherwise screaming about democracy and sovereignty are being awfully tolerant with this whole thing, and it's obviously because they won.
Pretty transparent.
No that's not the point at all. The Democrat corruption is the heart of the matter, not who leaked or hacked it. And no one has even shown it affected the election in any way shape or form. What is transparent is that it's literally all the left has to work with so in that regard you are correct about it being party politics. But not on the right.
So your trying to tell us that Russia hacked the Democrats with no intension of unflinching the election. There is a list of the top 2000 stupids , your name is number 1

Look at my sig. I have no use for either "major" party, I'm just an independent. This whole thing was a horror show for me.
Just a big fan of intelligence agencies then?
Weird question. I trust them as much as I trust any human, I suppose.

And I do trust them more than I trust Putin. Ya got me there. I wish the GOP did.
What would that trust be based on?
Human nature, as I would cautiously place trust in the hands of my surgeon or in the decisions of a CEO.

But I admit, I'm a bit of sucker for my country, and I'll place more faith in them than in Putin.

I love America, and I tend to give her the benefit of the doubt. I don't trust Russia or Putin that much, despite what I'm hearing from the GOP.
There are no surgeons in the CIA or any other intelligence agencies, just professional liars. Have they found the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq yet? Have they stopped importing cocaine to finance operations? Are they still supporting ISIS in Syria? You could have just stopped at "...I'm a sucker...." and left it at that.
Ya the hate party now loves the russia and and putin who they all hated two months ago , now they hate the FBI and CIA and two months ago what they said, The CIA and FBI was proof positive to every one of their comments that the letter groups supported . The new and Improved anti American Nazi hate party.

I believe all the politicians and media personalities who are currently fomenting war with Russia to distract from their own petty failures, should be arrested for treason, tried and hanged as traitors.
Kind of sounds ass backwards to me , or just stupid , one or the other.

Just a big fan of intelligence agencies then?
Weird question. I trust them as much as I trust any human, I suppose.

And I do trust them more than I trust Putin. Ya got me there. I wish the GOP did.
What would that trust be based on?
Human nature, as I would cautiously place trust in the hands of my surgeon or in the decisions of a CEO.

But I admit, I'm a bit of sucker for my country, and I'll place more faith in them than in Putin.

I love America, and I tend to give her the benefit of the doubt. I don't trust Russia or Putin that much, despite what I'm hearing from the GOP.
There are no surgeons in the CIA or any other intelligence agencies, just professional liars. Have they found the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq yet? Have they stopped importing cocaine to finance operations? Are they still supporting ISIS in Syria? You could have just stopped at "...I'm a sucker...." and left it at that.
Ya the hate party now loves the russia and and putin who they all hated two months ago , now they hate the FBI and CIA and two months ago what they said, The CIA and FBI was proof positive to every one of their comments that the letter groups supported . The new and Improved anti American Nazi hate party.
It sure is funny to watch so called liberals fall in love with intelligence agencies.

I believe all the politicians and media personalities who are currently fomenting war with Russia to distract from their own petty failures, should be arrested for treason, tried and hanged as traitors.
Kind of sounds ass backwards to me , or just stupid , one or the other.
I' sure it looks that way to dimwitted Hilarybots.

Forum List

Back