Did Russia "hack" the election? Four questions.

You would have no reason to believe anything because you haven't seen any evidence.
Neither has the GOP, but they're fine with Trump disparaging our intelligence community.

Why is that?
How do you disparage something with such a long history of lying to everyone?
Look, I'll just assume that, if the GOP had been hacked and Hillary was being sworn in in a couple of weeks, you would say, "oh well, that's okay, no big deal, it happens, those crazy Russkies and our worthless intelligence boobs, you know them, ha ha, maybe next time."

And we move on.
I'll bet I can guess what your attitude was when Sanders got fucked by the DNC and the corporate controlled news media.
The corporate controled anything is about 70% aligned with the hate party so your corporate attacks is stupid , from a very very small mind.
Wikileaks shows otherwise.

upload_2017-1-8_0-52-17.png

I'm not sure what you mean by "the facts".

Trump won, he's in, here we go.

But it's reasonable to point out that one party was given a significant advantage in the election, and if we care about the integrity of our democratic process, we should be concerned.

Unless winning is all that matters.

The impact of the release of damaging information on the dems was insignificant compared to the tsunami of false panic mongering propaganda coming out of the media, pop culture and social media.
We'll never know how much the election was affected by this.

We do know that the popular votes in key electoral states were very, very close, and that one party had to deal with the scandal, not the other.

I just wish there would be some sign of concern from much of the GOP about what may have happened.

That's just it... politics hasn't gotten so divided Trump supporters only care about one thing, their candidate won. They don't care how he won, what his private dealings are, or if he lies to them. As long as they can hang their hat on the fact he won the election, that's all they care about, period.
..and yet another retarded statement. One idiotic comment after the next and you think you know what you're talking about.
You supporting or OKing the idea that Russia hacked the election shows the low level of people that belong to the hate party, You do know that Small Hands has said they did hack the democrats. And saying that is OK or shouldn't be looked at is very high on the scum meter.
You belong to the party of hate, not me. You lied about what I said and believe and backed it up with childish insults.

Go suck a long steamy dog turd.

I support wiki leaks no mater what they say that is true. My complaint is the right got so populated with haters that they were able to elect a hate puke candidate. Scum level psychopath and put him next to the little red button that once pushed ends mankind.
And we are supposed to not notice that you are the accusations you love to hurl around? LOL, what are you, 8 years old?

All the wikileaks showed was how corrupt the democrat party is, that isn't Trump's fault, any supporters, the Russians, Assange, etc. You are too immature to figure out where the problem is.

So let me see if have the dem/lib position right on this:

The Russians hacked into DNC and Podestra servers and found evidence of corruption, cheating, and lying by the democrats and Clinton, then they gave it wikileaks so they could "release" the truth to the American voters because Putin wants the USA to have a strong president rather than one who can be bribed and blackmailed. Then American voters decided to vote against Clinton, even though the pollsters said that she had it locked up. Is that about right?
No! You left out that Russia committed a de facto act of war against the United States by trying to interfere with our democratic election process and shift the results to favor their chosen favorite who they are in the position of butt fucking into submission through his myriad business entanglements with Russia! What a piece of shit apologist you are for Trump and Putin/Russia!

since its Sunday I will refrain from calling you a dipshit.

The Saudis gave hundreds of millions to the Clinton campaign (illegally). Why no outrage that they were trying to hack the election?

The Russians hacked into DNC and Podestra servers and found evidence of corruption, cheating, and lying by the democrats and Clinton, then they gave it wikileaks so they could "release" the truth to the American voters because Putin wants the USA to have a strong president rather than one who can be bribed and blackmailed. Then American voters decided to vote against Clinton, even though the pollsters said that she had it locked up. Is that about right?
No! You left out that Russia committed a de facto act of war against the United States by trying to interfere with our democratic election process and shift the results to favor their chosen favorite who they are in the position of butt fucking into submission through his myriad business entanglements with Russia! What a piece of shit apologist you are for Trump and Putin/Russia!

The Saudis gave hundreds of millions to the Clinton campaign (illegally). Why no outrage that they were trying to hack the election?

Since you're regularly ill informed, I won't call you a liar, simply once again ill informed.

I challenge you to support your claim with a credible link.

The Clinton Foundation is not the same as the Clinton Presidential Campaign just as the Clinton Foundation is not the same as the Trump Foundation.

Okay, just for the hell of it, let's try to define what the question "Did Russia Hack the Election?" actually means.

If I have this right, I don't believe anyone is saying that Russia somehow got into voting booths or hacked into voting machines or computers or servers and changed votes from Hillary to Trump. If I'm wrong on that, if you believe that, please say so and provide whatever evidence you have.

I believe that what is being said is that the Russians "hacked" into Podesta's and other DNC people's email accounts via phishing and got oodles of seriously damning shit on the Democrats, spilled the beans, and here we are. They are saying that an unfriendly foreign power found and used a method of influencing opinions on a major party presidential candidate, and it may have made enough of a difference in a close race. That's it, unless I'm missing something.

So, four reasonable questions:
  1. Was Podesta, was the DNC, an easy mark for this activity, did they screw up? Yeah, it appears so.
  2. Did the Russians try to hack the RNC too? Entirely possible, no one can say for sure either way.
  3. Could all the shit that came out from the hacked emails been the final straw against Clinton, particularly in those rust belt states where Trump barely beat her and gained critical electoral votes? Yeah, that seems like a reasonable possibility.
  4. And finally, if Trump had been the one whose party's emails were hacked and Hillary won critical electoral states by a hair, would his supporters be screaming right now? Of course.
So what is YOUR definition of "hacking"?
One Queston. Did any of the wikileaks releases say Anything untrue? Are you saying hillary lost the election because people learned the truth about her and her campaign? Whats so wrong?
I support wiki leaks no mater what they say that is true. My complaint is the right got so populated with haters that they were able to elect a hate puke candidate. Scum level psychopath and put him next to the little red button that once pushed ends mankind.

This will make you feel better.

donald_trump_with_the_us_flag_eagle_an_shot_glass.jpg

What the fuck is the title of the thread, DIPSHIT? Does it say anything about Clinton you imbecile? Now run off and have your Sunday morning shit sundae, Fish! Your false equlivence has no fucking place on this thread, shit for brains!

What the fuck is the title of the thread, DIPSHIT? Does it say anything about Clinton you imbecile? Now run off and have your Sunday morning shit sundae, Fish! Your false equlivence has no fucking place on this thread, shit for brains!
Looks like Luther Loosegear is having a bad morning.

e

the title of the thread, dingleberry, is did the Russians hack the ELECTION. The answer is NO. Someone (wikileaks will not reveal their source) hacked the DNC e-mail system and Podestras e-mails and Weiner's e-mails. What those hacks exposed (and wikileaks revealed) is cheating and corruption by the dems to: 1. suppress the Sanders vote, 2. give the questions to hilly before the debates and interviews, and 3. cover up the illegal money coming in to the Clinton campaign.

THE RUSSIANS MAY OR MAY NOT BE THE SOURCE OF THE HACKS. Assange will not say where the info came from. It is very possible it was a disgruntled DNC staffer or Bernie supporter.

Now, question for you: Why would Putin prefer a strong American president (Trump) rather than a weak one (Clinton) that would be susceptible to bribes and blackmail?

Looks like Luther Loosegear is having a bad morning.

have sympathy for the dem/lib losers. They lost big time in November and cannot get over it.

There are some several key points that the Russians were cheating on the American elections, according to this declassified report from the CIA, the FBI, and lastly, the National Security Agency, and their significant scope is that Russia is the only country creating this blurred line of this unprotected thing, and that is hacking.

-Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US Presidential election. Russia's goals were to undermine the public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton, and her electability and potential presidency.

-We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-Elect Trump's election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.

These parts of that report seems definitely clear because Russia is the target source of the hacks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

There are some several key points that the Russians were cheating on the American elections, according to this declassified report from the CIA, the FBI, and lastly, the National Security Agency, and their significant scope is that Russia is the only country creating this blurred line of this intensive thing, and that is hacking.

-Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US Presidential election. Russia's goals were to undermine the public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton, and her electability and potential presidency.

-We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-Elect Trump's election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.

These parts of that report seems definitely clear because Russia is the target source of the hacks.

What discredits the US democratic process is the steps by the Political CLass and their jackals in the media to rig the election.

A few leaks is nothing compared to that shit.

There are some several key points that the Russians were cheating on the American elections, according to this declassified report from the CIA, the FBI, and lastly, the National Security Agency, and their significant scope is that Russia is the only country creating this blurred line of this intensive thing, and that is hacking.

What discredits the US democratic process is the steps by the Political CLass and their jackals in the media to rig the election.

Vladimir Putin and the Russian Government, of course, his goal was to make Russians seek revenge of arresting Hillary Clinton, and let Donald Trump be avenged of winning the Presidency.

There are some several key points that the Russians were cheating on the American elections, according to this declassified report from the CIA, the FBI, and lastly, the National Security Agency, and their significant scope is that Russia is the only country creating this blurred line of this unprotected thing, and that is hacking.
Then we can safely dismiss everything they said. That's utter bullshit. China alone has stolen millions worth of intellectual property rights.

So, four reasonable questions:

No, there is only one reasonable question.

Why were the Russians so keen on getting Trump elected?

This is the question you like to avoid, you want to treat the Russian Hacking like it was a big prank Yuri and Vlad came up with after a long vodka bender at the Kremlin.

Instead of being concerned that a foreign power would invest millions of dollars (or rubles) to try to get one candidate elected over another.
There is no evidence that the Russians wanted to get Trump elected.

Vladimir Putin and the Russian Government, of course, his goal was to make Russians seek revenge of arresting Hillary Clinton, and let Donald Trump be avenged of winning the Presidency.

Did they give you a lolipop when they told you that?

Then we can safely dismiss everything they said. That's utter bullshit. China alone has stolen millions worth of intellectual property rights.

Why did China stole millions of property rights in order to send them to Donald Trump? Is there an intelligence report on why China steals them?

Forum List

Back