Did Russia "hack" the election? Four questions.

There are some several key points that the Russians were cheating on the American elections, according to this declassified report from the CIA, the FBI, and lastly, the National Security Agency, and their significant scope is that Russia is the only country creating this blurred line of this intensive thing, and that is hacking.

-Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US Presidential election. Russia's goals were to undermine the public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton, and her electability and potential presidency.

-We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-Elect Trump's election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.

These parts of that report seems definitely clear because Russia is the target source of the hacks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

What discredits the US democratic process is the steps by the Political CLass and their jackals in the media to rig the election.

A few leaks is nothing compared to that shit.

Vladimir Putin and the Russian Government, of course, his goal was to make Russians seek revenge of arresting Hillary Clinton, and let Donald Trump be avenged of winning the Presidency.

Did they give you a lolipop when they told you that?

Nope.

Here is a PDF version of this report.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Russia-Hack-Report.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
There are some several key points that the Russians were cheating on the American elections, according to this declassified report from the CIA, the FBI, and lastly, the National Security Agency, and their significant scope is that Russia is the only country creating this blurred line of this intensive thing, and that is hacking.

-Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US Presidential election. Russia's goals were to undermine the public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton, and her electability and potential presidency.

-We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-Elect Trump's election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.

These parts of that report seems definitely clear because Russia is the target source of the hacks.

What discredits the US democratic process is the steps by the Political CLass and their jackals in the media to rig the election.

A few leaks is nothing compared to that shit.

Vladimir Putin and the Russian Government, of course, his goal was to make Russians seek revenge of arresting Hillary Clinton, and let Donald Trump be avenged of winning the Presidency.

What?

The shit our Political Class and their jackals in the media is what has harmed the democratic process.

There are some several key points that the Russians were cheating on the American elections, according to this declassified report from the CIA, the FBI, and lastly, the National Security Agency, and their significant scope is that Russia is the only country creating this blurred line of this unprotected thing, and that is hacking.
Then we can safely dismiss everything they said. That's utter bullshit. China alone has stolen millions worth of intellectual property rights.

Why did China stole millions of property rights in order to send them to Donald Trump? Is there an intelligence report on why China steals them?

What the hell are you talking about?

There are some several key points that the Russians were cheating on the American elections, according to this declassified report from the CIA, the FBI, and lastly, the National Security Agency, and their significant scope is that Russia is the only country creating this blurred line of this unprotected thing, and that is hacking.
Then we can safely dismiss everything they said. That's utter bullshit. China alone has stolen millions worth of intellectual property rights.

Why did China stole millions of property rights in order to send them to Donald Trump? Is there an intelligence report on why China steals them?

What the hell are you talking about?
I am talking about why China is hijacking millions of property rights.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

"both the CIA and FBI agree that Russia intervened in the election"

"they breached American political institutions resulting in the theft of a trove of sensitive communications"

"intended to interfere with the U.S. election process.''

FBI accepts CIA conclusion that Russians hacked to help Trump
Still looking forward to seeing any indication of any actual evidence at all.

It'll be a long wait. Libs expect people to take their word without question.

And I take it that this is an admission on their part that the leaked emails were accurate. It means they were hacked from Hillary's server before she had the server wiped clean and that it proves that she deleted work emails, which is illegal.
The whole Russian hacking fantasy is obviously designed to distract attention from the Democrats monumental failures, Clinton misdeeds and incompetence, and anything that might reflect on Obama. It isn't working. Most people don't buy it.
...as they shouldn't! The Russians did not hack the election. This is bullshit promoted by the dishonest CIA and the dishonest Obama administration.

Defence and intelligence Norway | The Russians Did Not “Hack” the US Election – a Few Facts from a Former CIA Spy
Let me spell stupid for you , your puke hero Small Hand Rump has admitted that the dems where hacked by the Russians you idiot.
The DEMS were hacked! The ELECTION was not hacked! YOU are the IDIOT here! Fuck off, idiot!

coupla things

1. wikileaks is not Russia
2. the truth about DNC corruption did hurt Hillary
3. Hillary was a terrible candidate and a terrible human being
4. The voters rejected: the establishment, the lying media, the lying pollsters, Hillary, Obama, and liberalism in general
5. Trump was a vote for real change, enforcement of laws, and economic sanity.

The voters gave the election to Clinton by almost 3 million votes.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
:itsok:

coupla things

4. The voters rejected: the establishment, the lying media, the lying pollsters, Hillary, Obama, and liberalism in general

Doesn't matter. We have been down this road. She lost by the rules of the game that both candidates were completely aware of.

But, if field goals counted as 5 points, the Saints would be in the playoffs. I demand a retroactive rule change.

You said the VOTERS rejected her. That's the popular vote. NO, they did not.
Actually, they did. She did not get the majority of votes. Most votes were for someone other than her.

coupla things

Doesn't matter. We have been down this road. She lost by the rules of the game that both candidates were completely aware of.

But, if field goals counted as 5 points, the Saints would be in the playoffs. I demand a retroactive rule change.

Actually, they did. She did not get the majority of votes. Most votes were for someone other than her.

No they weren't. She got close to 3 million more votes than the "winner". Only one candidate has ever received more votes in history than she did. Can you guess that candidate?

Okay, just for the hell of it, let's try to define what the question "Did Russia Hack the Election?" actually means.

If I have this right, I don't believe anyone is saying that Russia somehow got into voting booths or hacked into voting machines or computers or servers and changed votes from Hillary to Trump. If I'm wrong on that, if you believe that, please say so and provide whatever evidence you have.

I believe that what is being said is that the Russians "hacked" into Podesta's and other DNC people's email accounts via phishing and got oodles of seriously damning shit on the Democrats, spilled the beans, and here we are. They are saying that an unfriendly foreign power found and used a method of influencing opinions on a major party presidential candidate, and it may have made enough of a difference in a close race. That's it, unless I'm missing something.

So, four reasonable questions:
  1. Was Podesta, was the DNC, an easy mark for this activity, did they screw up? Yeah, it appears so.
  2. Did the Russians try to hack the RNC too? Entirely possible, no one can say for sure either way.
  3. Could all the shit that came out from the hacked emails been the final straw against Clinton, particularly in those rust belt states where Trump barely beat her and gained critical electoral votes? Yeah, that seems like a reasonable possibility.
  4. And finally, if Trump had been the one whose party's emails were hacked and Hillary won critical electoral states by a hair, would his supporters be screaming right now? Of course.
So what is YOUR definition of "hacking"?
Hacking is one thing and a side issue in this case. The other side of the coin NOT being examined is an antagonistic foreign agency interfering in the election process of another country and that interference constituting a de facto act of war! That aspect is being purposefully overlooked by many..
We do the same thing to other countries. In fact, I would be extremely surprised if ANY country ignored the transitions of power in countries around them or that had influence on them and didn't do everything they could to gain an outcome favorable to themselves. Extremely surprised.

coupla things

No they weren't. She got close to 3 million more votes than the "winner". Only one candidate has ever received more votes in history than she did. Can you guess that candidate?
Yes they were. She got less than 50% the votes. You know this.

The Russian hack story is nothing but Fake News. It is all bull shit, but typical of the left.

Great column from Michael Goodwin on the whole story. It is all an effort to delegitimize Trump. I fear we are in for even more divisive politics, all motivated by the D Party and their media. It is going to be ugly...really ugly.

Democrats wage anti-Trump offensive for their own gain
There are no modern precedents to the scandalous attempts to smear and undermine the president-elect. Nearly nine weeks after his victory and less than two weeks before he takes the oath, the voter-nullification plot is growing more vile.

It began when the Clinton campaign and her donors tried to overturn results in key states, then tried to steal the election outright by intimidating electors of the Electoral College.

When all that failed, the establishment forces that opposed Trump all along — the Obama White House, members of both parties, the Democratic media and Big Government activists — switched their goal to thwarting his presidency. One example: They aim to deny confirmation to as many as eight Cabinet picks.

This is not mere politics. This is half the country going rogue in a fit of madness.
Democrats wage anti-Trump offensive for their own gain | New York Post

Yes they were. She got less than 50% the votes. You know this.

Of the popular vote? You're trying to tapdance, but don't know the steps. Only one candidate in history got more of the popular vote in an election and that candidate was Barack Obama. Clinton got the 2nd most popular votes of any candidate in history.

Trump won because slave rapers wanted the Electoral College.

The Russian hack story is nothing but Fake News. It is all bull shit, but typical of the left.

Great column from Michael Goodwin on the whole story. It is all an effort to delegitimize Trump. I fear we are in for even more divisive politics, all motivated by the D Party and their media. It is going to be ugly...really ugly.

There are no modern precedents to the scandalous attempts to smear and undermine the president-elect. Nearly nine weeks after his victory and less than two weeks before he takes the oath, the voter-nullification plot is growing more vile.

It began when the Clinton campaign and her donors tried to overturn results in key states, then tried to steal the election outright by intimidating electors of the Electoral College.

When all that failed, the establishment forces that opposed Trump all along — the Obama White House, members of both parties, the Democratic media and Big Government activists — switched their goal to thwarting his presidency. One example: They aim to deny confirmation to as many as eight Cabinet picks.

This is not mere politics. This is half the country going rogue in a fit of madness.

You need to get in touch with the Twitter in Chief and let him know that it is fake news. Today, he accepts it as fact. Of course yesterday he did not, and who knows what he will believe tomorrow.

Trump accepts U.S. intelligence on Russia hacking, top aide says

Okay, just for the hell of it, let's try to define what the question "Did Russia Hack the Election?" actually means.

If I have this right, I don't believe anyone is saying that Russia somehow got into voting booths or hacked into voting machines or computers or servers and changed votes from Hillary to Trump. If I'm wrong on that, if you believe that, please say so and provide whatever evidence you have.

I believe that what is being said is that the Russians "hacked" into Podesta's and other DNC people's email accounts via phishing and got oodles of seriously damning shit on the Democrats, spilled the beans, and here we are. They are saying that an unfriendly foreign power found and used a method of influencing opinions on a major party presidential candidate, and it may have made enough of a difference in a close race. That's it, unless I'm missing something.

1. Was Podesta, was the DNC, an easy mark for this activity, did they screw up? Yeah, it appears so.
  2. Did the Russians try to hack the RNC too? Entirely possible, no one can say for sure either way.
  3. Could all the shit that came out from the hacked emails been the final straw against Clinton, particularly in those rust belt states where Trump barely beat her and gained critical electoral votes? Yeah, that seems like a reasonable possibility.
  4. And finally, if Trump had been the one whose party's emails were hacked and Hillary won critical electoral states by a hair, would his supporters be screaming right now? Of course.
Does a bear shit in the woods??

You need to get in touch with the Twitter in Chief and let him know that it is fake news. Today, he accepts it as fact. Of course yesterday he did not, and who knows what he will believe tomorrow.

Trump accepts U.S. intelligence on Russia hacking, top aide says

Doesn't matter.

It is all fake...and logically fake.

The "charges" the administration is making is that the Russian Government compromised Podesta's and other DNC email accounts using spear phishing malware and then released the contents to the public which unduly influenced the outcome of the election (in Trump's favor); no one has disputed the authenticity of the contents of these emails, so basically this charge amounts to "they influenced the election by telling the American Public the truth about one candidate and one party". From reading the FBI release on the evidence that the Russian Government was responsible it seems very thin (much of the release entailed general guidelines on how to improve systems security), it basically boils down to "the malware used in the attack was similar to malware that has been used by Russian intelligence operations in the past", in other words no "smoking gun" pointing at the Russian Government has been offered up for public consideration and nobody appears to be asking why the Russian Government would use an attack signature that points the finger squarely at themselves.

Further "charges" include accusing the Russian Government of distributing "fake news" which portrayed the Clinton Campaign in a negative light, again no "smoking gun" evidence has been produced just allegations; even if this is true all it does is further demonstrate what a bunch of brainless morons the electorate is comprised of and that voters are stupid enough to believe that reading headlines are all that is required as "homework" on the candidates they vote for.

Was the election "hacked", IMHO insufficient evidence of that has been offered to draw that conclusion, however I personally want to thank WHOMEVER cracked those email accounts and released the contents to the public, they did us a service since we got to get a glimpse inside the corrupt goings on inside the smoke filled back alleys inhabited by the partisan slime balls.

Personally I think it's all a bunch of President Nimrod manufactured bullshit to shift the focus off the Democrat Party's gross incompetence and dishonesty and it reminds of all of the Pre-Iraq War bullshit ginned up by the Bush Administration to justify it's actions against Iraq.... and wouldn't ya know Senator Warmonger (AZ-R) buys right into it ! just like he did with all the Iraq WMD and "Iraq is an imminent threat" bullshit, that should tell ya a lot, he'll swallow anything that makes going to war more likely.
It is much easier and acceptable (though entirely predictable) for the Ds/Big Ears to blame Russia for losing to Trump, rather than believe their failed and horrendously stupid policies were rejected by the American people.
No doubt Big Ears thinks Trump stole the election and as such, is illegitimate. The silver lining could be that the Ds double down on their stupid policies, resulting in the American people rejecting them for the foreseeable future.
NO he won because of the EC and ah's that believed the liar Now he wants to befriend the gov't that hacked our election ,and people are stupid not to want to be friends with Russia ? You elected a mad man now reap the whirlwind

Forum List

Back