Did Russia "hack" the election? Four questions.

Then we can safely dismiss everything they said. That's utter bullshit. China alone has stolen millions worth of intellectual property rights.
Listen MR dog turd ,TEll us again what China has to do with anything. Start a thread if you think it is interesting. but it just looks stupid stuck in this thread.
Look, iceweasel, I am putting China off-topic, okay? Our focus is did Russians hack the election. This topic needs to be stayed. I am not Mr. Dog Turd, or Mr. Crack.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
China wasn't even the point. I used them as ONE example of hacking. Russia is in good company. You think we don't hack foreign systems? We probably do it more than anybody.
Idiot what can I say as you stand here supporting our general enimy's and giving them High fives and patting them on the back for hacking us, so it is OK with you and your party , which is 100% obvious by your traitor responses.
who said any such thing. We merely want someone with the evidence to release it to the public. Even the former CIA director stated the reports aren't evidence. So not sure what you're referring to exactly.

The evidence is classified... That is why you don't have it... You can't be trusted with the information because you suck up to Russia.... You think Putin is a great leader (just like Trump said) even though he ordered a cyberattack on the Dept of Defence and illegally interfered with the US election.... Ye are the Fredo in the family...

Okay, just for the hell of it, let's try to define what the question "Did Russia Hack the Election?" actually means.

If I have this right, I don't believe anyone is saying that Russia somehow got into voting booths or hacked into voting machines or computers or servers and changed votes from Hillary to Trump. If I'm wrong on that, if you believe that, please say so and provide whatever evidence you have.

I believe that what is being said is that the Russians "hacked" into Podesta's and other DNC people's email accounts via phishing and got oodles of seriously damning shit on the Democrats, spilled the beans, and here we are. They are saying that an unfriendly foreign power found and used a method of influencing opinions on a major party presidential candidate, and it may have made enough of a difference in a close race. That's it, unless I'm missing something.

So, four reasonable questions:
  1. Was Podesta, was the DNC, an easy mark for this activity, did they screw up? Yeah, it appears so.
  2. Did the Russians try to hack the RNC too? Entirely possible, no one can say for sure either way.
  3. Could all the shit that came out from the hacked emails been the final straw against Clinton, particularly in those rust belt states where Trump barely beat her and gained critical electoral votes? Yeah, that seems like a reasonable possibility.
  4. And finally, if Trump had been the one whose party's emails were hacked and Hillary won critical electoral states by a hair, would his supporters be screaming right now? Of course.
So what is YOUR definition of "hacking"?
Assange said it was leaked by someone in the DNC
Yes, Assange and Putin are denying it, while American intelligence agencies and American legislators who have seen the intelligence say there is no doubt Russia did it.

Assange/Putin or Americans. I guess it depends on who you want to believe.
I believe facts. Post them up. And the CIA isn't "the Americans". They have a long track record of misleading us and dragging us into all kinds of shit so no, I don't hold their opinions as Gospel. and it doesn't mean I support Putin. But that's about the speed of your toggle switch on/off brain.

How about the other 16 agencies... Wilfully putting your head in the sand seems to be your only defense...

You are going for if I am dumb enough I don't have to understand....

Trump's Chief of Staff has now admitted it...
17 agencies looking for the same thing and no solid evidence? That should speak to you.

Give us the evidence they are wrong...
They are qualified, you are not...
They have the information, you don't...

So explain how you know more?

Agree except for #3.

I don't think it made a difference. Hillary is a disappointing campaigner. Does anyone really remember what the content of any of those e-mails were?

Content didn't even matter much - just the fact that SOMETHING was coming out having to do with Hillary and emails just fueled the constant, unyielding, unrelenting daily angle Trump and Republicans have been hitting on - that Hillary is crooked, sketchy character that cannot be trusted.

Election was decided on just 80,000 votes, 0.5% in PA,MI and WI combined
. That's a sort of margin that is quite conceivable to have been made by Russian hacking.

No.

This is where the DNC argument goes off the rails. People, for whatever reason, bought the crap Trump and his confederates were selling. . That HRC didn’t make the counter argument is on her. Not Mr. Trump, not the Russians, not any one else.

No they aren't Republicans pissed that Hillary didn't win, they are Republicans concerned that Russia tried to interfere in US elections. In other words, Americans.
No, they are very vocal critics of Trump and have been from the beginning. Did you not pay attention to the whole establishment thing?

:lol: You think McCain and Graham are the only ones pushing for an investigation? And McCain endorsed Cheeotolini remember?
McCain has been a harsh critic all along, he is a big time establishment guy. But I thought we had an investigation? If not why is the US making serious allegations?

Get it through your head that this has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with Russia trying to influence a US election. There are more than just McCain and Graham that are concerned about this. YOU should be concerned about this. Every American should be concerned about this....about Wikileaks, Assange, Snowden and fucking Russia.

Imagine, just for a hot second, that China did was Russia did to help Hillary Clinton. What do you think the GOP response would have been? What would YOURS have been?

Back away for a second from your Trump love and think only as an American whose country was attacked by a foreign power in order to sway an election.
You can order your bulldyke buddy around but you have no power over me. Get that through your thick noggin.

You don't give a shit about how corrupt the Democrats are, you only care that someone spilled the beans. I happen tp care that corrupt asshole, lie and cheat to have more control over my life. The fact is that liberals are a much bigger threat to democracy than the Russians ever were.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Every single American should care about this regardless of what side of the political aisle you are on. A foreign power intentionally set out to influence an American election.

THIS TIME it just happened to be in favor of "your guy", but what about next time? The RNC was hacked too. If Russia gets pissed their puppet isn't responding as they'd like, maybe those RNC emails start leaking. You're okay with that?

No the RNC didn't acknowledge it. In fact Priebus DENIED it. The FBI says "it didn't happen" , but all those intel agencies have "HIGH CONFIDENCE" that it happened without apparently ever LOOKING at the servers. The same "high confidence" they have that only Russia infiltrated the DNC machines. MORE machines they never personally analyzed.

What's wrong with that picture?

State Intel groups hardly EVER release captured information. Because of the danger of comprising their sources and methods. It IS generally used as blackmail and leverage in negotiations.

Wrong... the RNC said there was an attempted hack. Preibus even admitted it this morning on Fox. You can watch the video in my Trump Concedes thread. He just said that their system was good enough that it stopped the hack.

You count ATTEMPTED hacks and my internet machines got 30 or 50 a day. That's not the same thing. A foreign power WILL succeed into almost any commercial machine. FBI does it routinely. .

Like I said... if the RNC KNOWS that the Russians attempted to hack their machine, how do they know the Russians didn't succeed at some point?

Because this Admin never it took the affair seriously enough to DEMAND access to their machines to investigate it. That's why I'm angry. NONE of these opinions are based on examination of the PRIMARY EVIDENCE.. That's the point of this thread.

But your premise is to argue that the DNC did all this and then you argued that the intelligence community wasn't reliable because they said the RNC got hacked too. You opened the door to this. So I ask again, if the RNC KNOWS there was at least an attempted hack, then how do they know they weren't actually hacked? Reminds me of the scene from The Lost World. Where the Raptors would continually hit the electric fence in different areas... testing for a weakness. So since the RNC knows there was at least an attempted hack... do you really think the Russians would quit before actually hacking the system?
I'm assuming that multiple actors are continually trying to hack their way into every American government related data store they can. Quite frankly, you have to assume that every electronic data store and communication will eventually be compromised, as nothing can totally prevent it for ever. If you're smart, you'll create a gaudy, "Here be secrets" front and put the real info somewhere else. Apparently, the DNC created the front, then put their info behind it.

No, they are very vocal critics of Trump and have been from the beginning. Did you not pay attention to the whole establishment thing?

:lol: You think McCain and Graham are the only ones pushing for an investigation? And McCain endorsed Cheeotolini remember?
McCain has been a harsh critic all along, he is a big time establishment guy. But I thought we had an investigation? If not why is the US making serious allegations?

Get it through your head that this has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with Russia trying to influence a US election. There are more than just McCain and Graham that are concerned about this. YOU should be concerned about this. Every American should be concerned about this....about Wikileaks, Assange, Snowden and fucking Russia.

Imagine, just for a hot second, that China did was Russia did to help Hillary Clinton. What do you think the GOP response would have been? What would YOURS have been?

Back away for a second from your Trump love and think only as an American whose country was attacked by a foreign power in order to sway an election.
You can order your bulldyke buddy around but you have no power over me. Get that through your thick noggin.

You don't give a shit about how corrupt the Democrats are, you only care that someone spilled the beans. I happen tp care that corrupt asshole, lie and cheat to have more control over my life. The fact is that liberals are a much bigger threat to democracy than the Russians ever were.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Every single American should care about this regardless of what side of the political aisle you are on. A foreign power intentionally set out to influence an American election.

THIS TIME it just happened to be in favor of "your guy", but what about next time? The RNC was hacked too. If Russia gets pissed their puppet isn't responding as they'd like, maybe those RNC emails start leaking. You're okay with that?
I'm perfectly okay with corruption being exposed, because we'd be better off as a country because of it. I'm not okay with a foreign nation messing with our election, but think honestly for a moment about how we mess with other nations on a regular basis. We do whatever we can to get a government we favor, even to the extent of sending in our military to bust things up and kill people to get it done. We're kind of like a neighborhood peeping tom complaining that someone is standing on the sidewalk, looking in through our living room window.

The bottom line is, I expect every nation to try to influence the transfer of power in other nations in order to get a favorable outcome.

IF we're going to drop sanctions on every country that posts propaganda about American elections and candidates we're going to have to drop them on pretty much every nation on the planet...

(RT News propaganda being the leading "evidence" our government has provided for linking the hacking to Putin.)

They illegally hacked one side...

Sure are alot of Fredo in this bunch...
Hacking isn't illegal. It's dumb to say illegal hacking. The fact the Republicans weren't stupid enough to fall for the primitive email scam isn't the issue. What is the issue is that liberals are upset that someone made their corruption public. As if we didn't already know.

"Hacking isn't illegal."

You understand that he has to say "illegal hacking" because the term hacking is a broad term and that it is the type of hacking that makes it illegal?

Maybe you should go join a hacking forum so you can become a hacking expert.
Give an example of legal hacking. Maybe you should join a dog cock sucking forum. You can't find a career that will have you.

Listen MR dog turd ,TEll us again what China has to do with anything. Start a thread if you think it is interesting. but it just looks stupid stuck in this thread.
Look, iceweasel, I am putting China off-topic, okay? Our focus is did Russians hack the election. This topic needs to be stayed. I am not Mr. Dog Turd, or Mr. Crack.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
China wasn't even the point. I used them as ONE example of hacking. Russia is in good company. You think we don't hack foreign systems? We probably do it more than anybody.
Idiot what can I say as you stand here supporting our general enimy's and giving them High fives and patting them on the back for hacking us, so it is OK with you and your party , which is 100% obvious by your traitor responses.
who said any such thing. We merely want someone with the evidence to release it to the public. Even the former CIA director stated the reports aren't evidence. So not sure what you're referring to exactly.

The evidence is classified... That is why you don't have it... You can't be trusted with the information because you suck up to Russia.... You think Putin is a great leader (just like Trump said) even though he ordered a cyberattack on the Dept of Defence and illegally interfered with the US election.... Ye are the Fredo in the family...
When did they say they had hard evidence? You aren't even a decent liar.

Assange said it was leaked by someone in the DNC
Yes, Assange and Putin are denying it, while American intelligence agencies and American legislators who have seen the intelligence say there is no doubt Russia did it.

Assange/Putin or Americans. I guess it depends on who you want to believe.
I believe facts. Post them up. And the CIA isn't "the Americans". They have a long track record of misleading us and dragging us into all kinds of shit so no, I don't hold their opinions as Gospel. and it doesn't mean I support Putin. But that's about the speed of your toggle switch on/off brain.

How about the other 16 agencies... Wilfully putting your head in the sand seems to be your only defense...

You are going for if I am dumb enough I don't have to understand....

Trump's Chief of Staff has now admitted it...
17 agencies looking for the same thing and no solid evidence? That should speak to you.

Give us the evidence they are wrong...
They are qualified, you are not...
They have the information, you don't...

So explain how you know more?
I know the evidence isn't there because I've heard from many so far that would know. I know you are brain damaged but if they had solid evidence it would be out there. Post where they said "We have evidence they hacked x server on x day".

But the larger issue is the Democrat corruption, no hack would have mattered.

I hear they're putting out another report this week. I don't understand why it takes them 3 reports to put out their evidence. To me, it just looks like they're flinging shit at the window trying to make some of it stick.

I'm not impressed in the slightest thus far...

I fucking said what I was fucking talking about, you fucking RETARD.

I didn't say I didn't care, you LIAR.

I said I was more concerned about people that lie and cheat to control my life. What part of that is babbling to your diseased mind? Go get some medicine.

You can't superimpose your corrupt value system on me and then lie about mine. I won't let you get away with it. You have voiced no concern over the Democrat's corruption. You have your priorities, I have mine.

Idiot!

I hear they're putting out another report this week. I don't understand why it takes them 3 reports to put out their evidence. To me, it just looks like they're flinging shit at the window trying to make some of it stick.

I'm not impressed in the slightest thus far...
I'm sure I know. Trump will take over shortly thereafter. It's called protecting your precious government ass.

Attempted hacks by Russians maybe. Not hacks by the forces of the Kremlin. They don't attempt. They make it happen...

There's a difference between "russians" doing it. And the GRU or other spooky Kremlin agency doing it.
Ya I know these people are now your allies but the aren't to democrats. They hacked the dems. thats the whole story. You saying that its not Putin or the Russians but the KGB or any combination of who did and who didn't do it. is spittle coming out of the corners of your mouth. Doesn't make a fucking difference. Your supporting or denying that they did it. and you think you can twist it into something acceptable. The real fact is I believe Small Hands was Involved and I'm waiting to see if that is true and if it is , I want him out of office in front of a firing squad and you traitors that support him doing it, are the real enemy of this country. The extremist scum level of the hate party goes deeper into the gutter every day. They are down so deep now that the animals down there with them no longer have eyes.

What I'm saying is that NONE of the agencies with "opinions" ever laid hands or eyes on the primary evidence. You're leaping to conclusions that the ONLY intruders on the DNC machines were Russian Govt. The crime was never investigated by the highly paid and overstaffed agencies that keep getting bigger. But this affair was APPARENTLY not serious enough to unleash them when the trail was fresh.

You're repeating dogma. But you can't answer the questions I'm asking.

1) Which ones of the "17 intel agencies with an opinion" ever had ACCESS to the primary machines as evidence?
2) Which ones of the 17 ever inspected the Podesta phone?
3) Why did the FBI/Admin not PUSH the DNC (or RNC) for access of the affected machines?
4) Why do we HAVE 4 or 5 MAJOR counter cyber agencies and a dozen panels of wizards if we do not USE them in situations this serious? FIRE their asses. Just guess.. Like those with "opinions" are now doing.

Can you answer ANY of those? If not -- your "analysis" is worthless.
Why should anyone answer your questions , this is still under investigation and Even small hands says the Dems where hacked by the Russians.

There is no worthwhile investigation. The primary evidence is long compromised. The Fed Govt refused to act when it SHOULD have to preserve and INSPECT the evidence. No one apparently did that. So the "spittle" is all coming from YOUR direction. Because nobody is asking the RIGHT questions. And that is suspicious..

You dont KNOW who inspected the evidence on Podesta's phone. But you're CERTAIN that the El Cheeto Grande is spending $Bills. -- you're got a cart and no horse.

Ok, so the FBI said they didn't look at the server, how do you know none of the 17 intelligence agencies didn't? Are you privy to classified information that the rest of us aren't?

Because nothing in their reports or the news SAYS that they examined the evidence. Can you provide a link that says they had access to Podesta's phone or the DNC machines?? They NEVER were activated when the crime was fresh. The DNC got to control EVERYTHING ANYBODY knows about their "hacking problem"..

If I'm wrong on this -- CERTAINLY someone here would have corrected me by now. They sat with multiple digits up their asses for MONTHS -- until the surprise win by Trump. And NOW -- they are covering their asses with "opinions" that are VOID of first hand evidence.

Okay, just for the hell of it, let's try to define what the question "Did Russia Hack the Election?" actually means.

If I have this right, I don't believe anyone is saying that Russia somehow got into voting booths or hacked into voting machines or computers or servers and changed votes from Hillary to Trump. If I'm wrong on that, if you believe that, please say so and provide whatever evidence you have.

I believe that what is being said is that the Russians "hacked" into Podesta's and other DNC people's email accounts via phishing and got oodles of seriously damning shit on the Democrats, spilled the beans, and here we are. They are saying that an unfriendly foreign power found and used a method of influencing opinions on a major party presidential candidate, and it may have made enough of a difference in a close race. That's it, unless I'm missing something.

1. Was Podesta, was the DNC, an easy mark for this activity, did they screw up? Yeah, it appears so.
  2. Did the Russians try to hack the RNC too? Entirely possible, no one can say for sure either way.
  3. Could all the shit that came out from the hacked emails been the final straw against Clinton, particularly in those rust belt states where Trump barely beat her and gained critical electoral votes? Yeah, that seems like a reasonable possibility.
  4. And finally, if Trump had been the one whose party's emails were hacked and Hillary won critical electoral states by a hair, would his supporters be screaming right now? Of course.
Agree with all four. I am sure the Russians could have hacked the RNC and Trump's campaign if they wanted to. And if they did, they deliberately kept back all the dirt on the RNC and Trump because they were backing him.

If you asked Trump's Chumps all last summer and fall, they would have agreed the leaks were making the difference in the election. The useful idiots were hooting and hollering all summer and fall with glee over the leaks. And so was Trump. Trump was ejaculating in public over them.

Now, in true Orwellian fashion, Trump and his Chumps deny they made any difference at all!!!

"We have always been at war with Eastasia."

I said I was more concerned about people that lie and cheat to control my life. What part of that is babbling to your diseased mind? Go get some medicine.

You can't superimpose your corrupt value system on me and then lie about mine. I won't let you get away with it. You have voiced no concern over the Democrat's corruption. You have your priorities, I have mine.

Idiot!

You only care about non sequiturs. Okay then. :rolleyes:

What "corruption" do you think I need to be more concerned about than a foreign country trying to influence an election? Be VERY specific since you seem to think it's of greater concern than a threat to our democracy.

Agree with all four. I am sure the Russians could have hacked the RNC and Trump's campaign if they wanted to. And if they did, they deliberately kept back all the dirt on the RNC and Trump because they were backing him.

If you asked Trump's Chumps all last summer and fall, they would have agreed the leaks were making the difference in the election. The useful idiots were hooting and hollering all summer and fall with glee over the leaks. And so was Trump. Trump was ejaculating in public over them.

Now, in true Orwellian fashion, Trump and his Chumps deny they made any difference at all!!!

"We have always been at war with Eastasia."

If you read the unclassified report, the RNC was hacked.

Idiot!

You only care about non sequiturs. Okay then. :rolleyes:

What "corruption" do you think I need to be more concerned about than a foreign country trying to influence an election? Be VERY specific since you seem to think it's of greater concern than a threat to our democracy.
How is it a non sequitur? I've been as specific as possible. I'm not going to repeat myself for you.

The emails meant almost nothing. I can't remember any of them.

Hillary lost for one reason, and it is time for you and whomever voted for her to realize it. Hillary lost because of one thing, she is Hillary. For crying out loud could the nomination go to anyone that was a worse candidate then Trump?

How about the leaked locker room talk from Trump, what is that different then leaked emails that the voting public should know about.

This whole hacking shit has to be the worse butt balm ever created.
It would be helpful, for the sake of the country, to back away from the partisan political angle here and discuss whether we care that the Russians worked to influence an American presidential election.

I would think that both major parties would be outraged. That doesn't have anything to do with who won, nor does it mean that Trump gets kicked out or penalized or anything else. He won, and that's it.

The Russians fucked with our election, whether it was effective or not. They more than just tried, they were successful in at least pushing in one direction. That doesn't appear to bother the side that won, and I find that pretty troubling.

So what if they did, and you are making huge jump to say they did influence the election. Just as much, if not worse shit was revealed about Trump as was Hillary. So one would think it would even out no matter who hacked what.

I would like anyone in the entire nation to admit that the emails made a difference to who they voted. They didn't make a difference to you or me so why do you assume that there are so many dumber than you? I think because that is the way liberals roll. Liberals just can't accept that their world view isn't the popular world view. And if it is proven not to be then the proof is suspect.

Hillary told you what questioning the election was, an attack on the Republic, why do you keep attacking the Republic?

Guess what, someone right now, I will bet, is trying to hack into your emails. And if you responded to bogus web sites or kept your own unprotected server in your bathroom then you deserve to be hacked and if that hack lead to you losing an election, it didn't but if it did, guess who you would have to blame.

Forum List

Back