Did Shiff make up the whistleblower

Someone help me out. I'm.searching for a word or phrase.

What do you call a person who doesn't believe anything he or she reads in the paper, thinks every Dem member of Congress is a dishonest hack and thinks there is a clandestine deep state which seeks to destroy America .........while at the same time believes that Donald Trump is an honest man with great integrity?

Looks like none of you nut bags even read the whistle blower's report. You certainly haven't pointed out any specific claims made in that report.
and schiff has yet to say which law makes the whistleblower someone who cant be named
you'd shit kittens if Trump was doing all this

That would be the Whistle Blower Protection Act, and it's not Schiff's fault if you are so uninformed.
The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, 5 U.S.C. 2302(b)(8)-(9), Pub.L. 101-12 as amended, is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and report the possible existence of an activity constituting a violation of law, rules, or regulations, or mismanagement, gross waste of funds, abuse of authority or a substantial and specific danger to public health and safety. A federal agency violates the Whistleblower Protection Act if agency authorities take (or threaten to take) retaliatory personnel action against any employee or applicant because of disclosure of information by that employee or applicant.
Whistleblower Protection Act - Wikipedia.

Whistleblower Protection Act (WPA)

Looks like none of you nut bags even read the whistle blower's report. You certainly haven't pointed out any specific claims made in that report.

lmao

Greg

That video is a fairly complete list of the Trump Cabal talking points, but they aren't addressing what the whistle blower actually said. Throughout the complaint, he repeatedly said what he described was information which had already been released or that was given to him by what he believed to be credible first hand witnesses. His complaint was nothing more than passing along what he had heard from others to those with the authority to investigate whether it is all true. Read the document for yourself. If you can show that he made up what was in his complaint, instead of receiving the information from others, you might have something, but as yet, that has not happened. Below is the introductory part of the report.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2019/09/politics/whistleblower-complaint-annotated/
Dear Chairman Burr and Chairman Schiff:

I am reporting an “urgent concern” in accordance with the procedures outlined in 50 U.S.C. §3033(k)(5)(A). This letter is UNCLASSIFIED when separated from the attachment.

In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well.

Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in the course of official interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis.

I was not a direct witness to most of the events described. However, I found my colleagues’ accounts of these events to be credible because, in almost all cases, multiple officials recounted fact patterns that were consistent with one another. In addition, a variety of information consistent with these private accounts has been reported publicly.

I am deeply concerned that the actions described below constitute “a serious or flagrant problem, abuse, or violation of law or Executive Order” that “does not include differences of opinions concerning public policy matters,” consistent with the definition of an”urgent concern” in 50 U.S.C. §3033(k)(5)(G). I am therefore fulfilling my duty to report this information, through proper legal channels, to the relevant authorities.

I am also concerned that these actions pose risks to U.S. national security and undermine the U.S. Government’s efforts to deter and counter foreign interference in U.S. elections.

So which of the whistle blower's claims have been shown to be false? Be specific.

None of them. The whistle blower reported about a bunch of pansies crying because Trump stepped on their dicks.

I'm not sure I agree with your characterization, but you are correct to say the whistle blower merely passed on information he had received from others, and was not making any direct accusations, but merely saying it should be investigated to find if it was true.

So which of the whistle blower's claims have been shown to be false? Be specific.

None of them. The whistle blower reported about a bunch of pansies crying because Trump stepped on their dicks.

I'm not sure I agree with your characterization, but you are correct to say the whistle blower merely passed on information he had received from others, and was not making any direct accusations, but merely saying it should be investigated to find if it was true.

Yup and it was dirty as hell. The man doesn't even work where he blew his whistle.

A guy runs into the diner you're in and says "Hey, I just heard X". You run outside and a thousand people say "yeah, I was there. X just happened in front of me, I saw it with my own eyes."

Why the fuck do you need to hear from the guy that ran into the diner?

Yup and it was dirty as hell. The man doesn't even work where he blew his whistle.

Could be because nobody where he worked had the authority to investigate. If a kid who works at a hamburger joint sees a bank robbery, should he inform his shift manager or the cops?

Could be because nobody where he worked had the authority to investigate. If a kid who works at a hamburger joint sees a bank robbery, should he inform his shift manager or the cops?

Cops. Easy. But this isn't a bank robbery, this is career polititions who are used to hot coco and warm air being blown up their ass who got blown off and ignored. I am a whistle blower/snitch. Where I work folks don't get hired unless you know a guy who knows a guy. So the way I did it was an email right to the top, to our manager, the school resource officers, and I had one ready for wane D over at channel 2 news. I covered my bases, nothing wrong with that and it was like poking a bees nest with a stick, AND, IT WAS MADE CLEAR, if I was lying I would be swiftly dismissed. This was not don't that way. Vindman went and fed info to the whistle blower, Schiff organized the story and here we are. This was not a whistle blowing, it's a political hit. Chucky S said it best. You don't piss off the Intel community because they will get ya three ways from Sunday or some such.

Breaking: A whistle blower has come forward claiming Schiff and Pelosi accepted millions in bribes from China to impeach Trump. We can't reveal the whistle blower of course, this whistle blower must be protected. We have 5th and 6th hand hearsay to corroborate the whistle blower's claim by the way. #sarcasm

What do you call a person who doesn't believe anything he or she reads in the paper, thinks every Dem member of Congress is a dishonest hack and thinks there is a clandestine deep state which seeks to destroy America .........while at the same time believes that Donald Trump is an honest man with great integrity?
An idiot.

Cops. Easy. But this isn't a bank robbery, this is career polititions who are used to hot coco and warm air being blown up their ass who got blown off and ignored. I am a whistle blower/snitch. Where I work folks don't get hired unless you know a guy who knows a guy. So the way I did it was an email right to the top, to our manager, the school resource officers, and I had one ready for wane D over at channel 2 news. I covered my bases, nothing wrong with that and it was like poking a bees nest with a stick, AND, IT WAS MADE CLEAR, if I was lying I would be swiftly dismissed. This was not don't that way. Vindman went and fed info to the whistle blower, Schiff organized the story and here we are. This was not a whistle blowing, it's a political hit. Chucky S said it best. You don't piss off the Intel community because they will get ya three ways from Sunday or some such.

Seems Sondland just joined Vindman. Are you more bothered by the fact that our president was extorting Ukraine or does it bother you more that the whistle blower told the congress about it?

Breaking: A whistle blower has come forward claiming Schiff and Pelosi accepted millions in bribes from China to impeach Trump. We can't reveal the whistle blower of course, this whistle blower must be protected. We have 5th and 6th hand hearsay to corroborate the whistle blower's claim by the way. #sarcasm

OK. Present the evidence.

i give up LL...what do you call them?.....

Forum List

Back