🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did the Baltimore Rioters care About Justice or Free Stuff?

Did the Baltimore Rioters Care About Justice or Free Stuff?

• Total voters
Thugs need to stop being THUGS or they can expect police to do it for them. Anyone that says otherwise isn't for civilization and probably should go live in some shit hole of a country.

They're nothing more then scum.

Being a thug is a choice and anyone can be one.

You're pulling crap out of your ass again. You have no information whatsoever about who knows what, including yourself.
Do you have some kind of evidence to present, doo-doo brain?
Yes, I do. As my profile shows, I'm from Baltimore and everyone here has heard of Freddie Gray. BTW, how old ARE you? Doo-doo brain? REALLY?!?! Do your parents know you're spending so much time on a site intended for adults?

Which one weighed more heavily on the rioters of Baltimore. Justice for Grey or the opportunity to make an ass of themselves and get free stuff?

It doesn't matter what rioters think. The issue of justice or injustice is oblivious to such events.

You're pulling crap out of your ass again. You have no information whatsoever about who knows what, including yourself.
Do you have some kind of evidence to present, doo-doo brain?
Yes, I do. As my profile shows, I'm from Baltimore and everyone here has heard of Freddie Gray. BTW, how old ARE you? Doo-doo brain? REALLY?!?! Do your parents know you're spending so much time on a site intended for adults?
Everyone? LOL! Your claims are laughable. No wonder you're from Baltimore. The dumbest sons of bitches I ever met were from Baltimore.

Which one weighed more heavily on the rioters of Baltimore. Justice for Grey or the opportunity to make an ass of themselves and get free stuff?

It doesn't matter what rioters think. The issue of justice or injustice is oblivious to such events.
Well you got that right, dum-dum. Burning down people's stores and stealing their shit is a gross injustice. Not just to the store owner but to the customers he serves.

Well you got that right, dum-dum. Burning down people's stores and stealing their shit is a gross injustice. Not just to the store owner but to the customers he serves.

So a riot makes the police innocent?

Free stuff and a good time.

Most of those asshats wouldn't know "justice" if it bit them on the ass.

Hell, some of 'em probably can't even SPELL "justice".

DOes it make them guilty, dum-dum?

Did I claim that, or is this a quiz?

Yes you did by asking such a hyper partisan question based on the far left religious narrative..

The rioters did not care about anything or anyone, except themselves.

Yet this behavior (to riot) was reinforced after Ferguson, so what do you expect?

You must think that to ask a question like you did. did anyone claim that people rioting affects whether police are guilty or innocent in a different case? So why ask it? Is it because you aer a dum-dum, dum-dum?

The issue reminds me a little of the terrorism problem. It's fair to observe that most of those rioting are assholes and thugs. But the atmosphere of justifiable frustration and anger is what facilitates it.

Think of it this way. If the UN rolled into Texas with tanks and soldiers to "liberate" them from conservative oppression - do you think there would be more that a few gun nuts who'd go off the rails and incite mayhem? Sure, most folks would hunker down and try to stay out of the way, but they wouldn't be all that upset that the rednecks were blowing shit up.

The issue reminds me a little of the terrorism problem. It's fair to observe that most of those rioting are assholes and thugs. But the atmosphere of justifiable frustration and anger is what facilitates it.

Think of it this way. If the UN rolled into Texas with tanks and soldiers to "liberate" them from conservative oppression - do you think there would be more that a few gun nuts who'd go off the rails and incite mayhem? Sure, most folks would hunker down and try to stay out of the way, but they wouldn't be all that upset that the rednecks were blowing shit up.
That's completely wrong assed.
For starters there is no need for the feds to roll into Texas. There is need for police to do their job. Most people in poor black neighborhoods are victimized by other poor black people.

For starters there is no need for the feds to roll into Texas. There is need for police to do their job. Most people in poor black neighborhoods are victimized by other poor black people.

Is it?

It's hard to see things from someone else's perspective. But it's usually worth the effort.

Is it?

It's hard to see things from someone else's perspective. But it's usually worth the effort.
I explained why. I can't help you with your fantasies.

Forum List

Back