🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Trump go easy on the Las Vegas shooter by not calling him a terrorist?

Look up the definition of terrorism in a reputable source, and get back to us.
Hey, I'm a reputable source. I gave the dictionary definition.
You and your ilk are living in denial. Paddock looked up the definition of terrorism and said to himself, he's going to change the DEFINITION!!!!!
Did the voices in your head tell you that?
So what were the voices inside Paddock Head?????

Paddock will require a knew definition in the 21st century!!!!! You keep quoting a definition from the 20th century.
So, by your NEW definition of terrorism, are all the b lacks murdering each other in da hood "terrorists"? I'm sure anyone with a gun pointing at them feels "terror."

Are your African killers terrorists?
Are white predominately males home grown terrorist?????

Just like the lib stains want to rewrite and redefine everything, your dictionary does not define things as they want them defined.

4bcb4c2709d5850ba0edf701182b178d.jpg
Domestic_terrorism_incidents_by_type.png

Indeed you did, hun...but the SAD! widdle moron doesn't grok it. I explaining the definition to him earlier in the thread as well. It must be difficult for him out in the real world careening around in a state of perpetual lack of knowledge.
What do you call 58 dead and over 500 injured? In the conservative mind only a mad man could kill so many conservatives in less than 15 minutes.
I call it a massive attack on conservatives by a liberal scum bag.

Indeed you did, hun...but the SAD! widdle moron doesn't grok it. I explaining the definition to him earlier in the thread as well. It must be difficult for him out in the real world careening around in a state of perpetual lack of knowledge.
What do you call 58 dead and over 500 injured? In the conservative mind only a mad man could kill so many conservatives in less than 15 minutes.
Conservatives are usually armed.......what happened?

One of your guys killed them.

Trump was responsible.

Trump was responsible.
Yes, Trump met with him just hours before the shooting, and all was well until Trump grabbed the liberals pussy and he went nuts.

Homegrown terrorism in pictures
2268.jpg

Right. Just that no one can see or read who they are so it's just more made up lies.

There is no going easy or not going easy. Paddock is dead. He was a registered Democrat who may have chosen his victims based on percieved politics.
Oh look ... ^^^ another lying rightard ^^^

Stephen Paddock’s Political Views: Las Vegas Shooter had ‘No Political Affiliation’

Paddock was not a registered voter, as either a Democrat or a Republican, in Clark County or elsewhere in Nevada, where his permanent residence was located. He was also not a registered voter in Florida, despite some social media claims he was a registered Democrat there.

There is no going easy or not going easy. Paddock is dead. He was a registered Democrat who may have chosen his victims based on percieved politics.
Oh look ... ^^^ another lying rightard.

Stephen Paddock’s Political Views: Las Vegas Shooter had ‘No Political Affiliation’

Paddock was not a registered voter, as either a Democrat or a Republican, in Clark County or elsewhere in Nevada, where his permanent residence was located. He was also not a registered voter in Florida, despite some social media claims he was a registered Democrat there.
More liberal fake bullshit.

Trump was responsible.
Yes, Trump met with him just hours before the shooting, and all was well until Trump grabbed the liberals pussy and he went nuts.
Study Shows Whites Americans Are The BIGGEST Threat In The United States
terror-800x430.jpg

coffeepaper.gif

NABiPPuWTXsggEl-1600x900-noPad.jpg

Forum List

Back