🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Trump go easy on the Las Vegas shooter by not calling him a terrorist?

4a2bf77d001308bd1d1dd2f61a529172--white-privilege-the-revolution.jpg
FAIL. They were all mentally ill LEFTISTS. That's a fact, not an opinion.

There is no going easy or not going easy. Paddock is dead. He was a registered Democrat who may have chosen his victims based on percieved politics.
Oh look ... ^^^ another lying rightard.

Stephen Paddock’s Political Views: Las Vegas Shooter had ‘No Political Affiliation’

Paddock was not a registered voter, as either a Democrat or a Republican, in Clark County or elsewhere in Nevada, where his permanent residence was located. He was also not a registered voter in Florida, despite some social media claims he was a registered Democrat there.
More liberal fake bullshit.
NABiPPuWTXsggEl-1600x900-noPad.jpg
COMMIT SUICIDE and you will.

what the FBI guy said-----not a terrorist------I have a diagnosis---
schizoid personality disorder ----life long. As to the ARAB issue------of course if the person had a life long exposure to
Islamic propaganda----THAT would be an issue. Nutty people----GENERALLY do not act
out of NOTHING. They act by virtue
of the demons within. Arabs have a demon----the Koran and the filth preached in mosques. Adolf Hitler had a demon----the "Christ killer" concept So far the demon within Paddock has not been determined. Long ago----I saw an elderly patient. ----she "saw" angels flying around in her
house-----elderly woman ---circa 60, black and very genteel.
She was on the PSYCH ward. I is not a psychiatrist. I asked for a VDRL (test for syphilis)------GOOD CATCH----
a few shots of bicillin and the angels disappeared from the
life of this very genteel Christian lady. If she had been a hindu lady-----she would have seen Krishnah. PS--the diagnosis is neurosyphilis------lots of hallucinations (amongst a whole host of other manefestations) ------hallucinations and
delusions associated with psychosis and organic diseases
BOTH are based on the DEMONS WITHIN. Even if
it had been discovered on autopsy that Adolf had neuro-
syphilis or a brain tumor---or whatever-----his madness in
reference specifically to jews------would still be attributable
to that which he learned as a kid. Sickness does not INVENT thought----it does disinhibit ----now you know all you need to know about the brain regarding cognition and madness
My mother in law, a nice Jewish lady of over 100 saw Jesus for months before she died. He would sit on the side of the bed and talk to her. Her accounts were so vivid, I asked her if she was now a Christian. She said that Jesus came for the Jews and now He's come for her, but not yet. Several months later she quietly passed away.
Wow! Thanks for telling this.

He was a terrorist, and they will soon announce under what ideology he committed this planned attack. For the record though, for it to be defined as terrorism, there has to be an ideology behind the violence.
To call Paddock a terrorist is to upgrade his character.

schizoid personality disorder ----life long. As to the ARAB issue------of course if the person had a life long exposure to
Islamic propaganda----THAT would be an issue. Nutty people----GENERALLY do not act
of the demons within. Arabs have a demon----the Koran and the filth preached in mosques. Adolf Hitler had a demon----the "Christ killer" concept So far the demon within Paddock has not been determined. Long ago----I saw an elderly patient. ----she "saw" angels flying around in her
She was on the PSYCH ward. I is not a psychiatrist. I asked for a VDRL (test for syphilis)------GOOD CATCH----
life of this very genteel Christian lady. If she had been a hindu lady-----she would have seen Krishnah. PS--the diagnosis is neurosyphilis------lots of hallucinations (amongst a whole host of other manefestations) ------hallucinations and
to that which he learned as a kid. Sickness does not INVENT thought----it does disinhibit ----now you know all you need to know about the brain regarding cognition and madness
I have a demon clown...in me....But you know damn well that white folks can't be terrorist..They wear the white hats......

My mother in law, a nice Jewish lady of over 100 saw Jesus for months before she died. He would sit on the side of the bed and talk to her. Her accounts were so vivid, I asked her if she was now a Christian. She said that Jesus came for the Jews and now He's come for her, but not yet. Several months later she quietly passed away.
Wow! Thanks for telling this.
Now all that we need to know is...if it's the first, or second coming.

Can't say it's terrorism until we find out if he had a cause.

When an Islamist attacks, we know right away that it's terrorism because we know ahead of time they have a cause.

Forum List

Back