Did Trump just say what I think he said?

No, just your Crack Cocaine using son, was dealing your name overseas where grift in the millions was given to said son with 10% going to the big guy. Not only did the son not be arrested for using and possessing Crack Cocaine, but finally after years of corruption in our DOJ, they just couldnt avoid the lying on a gun application form. But when President Trump gets back in office, the crook pay for play Bribem can now be brought up on charges, Hillary and Barrack can be brought up on trying to overthrow the 2016 election with lying to a FISA court. Man pandoras box has been opened and Democrats are going to rue the day.
What office is Hunter running for?

Nice to see you are repeating lines from the RW media sphere... We got loads of that before, they say one thing on TV and another in court...

Trump was convicted in court.

Read your article.............:ahole-1:

Using the standard measurements that compare inflation and wages, and the time frame the interviewer used — Biden’s entire presidency, which started in January 2021 — Biden is incorrect. Inflation has outpaced wages during that time period.
And then you understand that the part where it didn't happen was short, if you read the entire article.

For example, "In the year-over-year period from April 2023 to April 2024, wages have risen 3.9%, while inflation increased 3.4%."

That's the last year. What's trump going to run on? The 2021-22 post pandemic economy that he left to Biden?

Well, I mean, his supporters will buy it.

The funniest parts will be when he talks up the current economy and takes credit for it. "Of course the dollar is strong, I made it that way!"

Last edited:
What office is Hunter running for?

Nice to see you are repeating lines from the RW media sphere... We got loads of that before, they say one thing on TV and another in court...

Trump was convicted in court.
Nice to see you parroting the talking points put out by the corrupt Joe Bribem admin. In 2020 election, 51 "government officials" lied about the laptop of Hunter as Russian Disinformation, which under Alvin Bragg, is now considered Election interference. The Russian Dossier paid for by the Clinton Campaign was used to interfere in the 2020 election, according to Alvin Bragg's new rules. You stupid fucking Marxists have opened pandoras box, and going to go down real hard. That is what usually happens to Fascists like you.

We have the best post Covid economy in the world you dopes.

And it’s good by almost any measure even without the Covid effect

Strong employment numbers
Inflation under control
Gas prices under control
Strong GDP numbers
Wages up
How do you explain all the misery all over the United States? Biden is president. When Trump was president, had he had these conditions, the left would be all over Trump.

How do you explain all the misery all over the United States? Biden is president. When Trump was president, had he had these conditions, the left would be all over Trump.
Too bad your life is so miserable.

Shoulda made better life choices

Document that

The Trump administration’s plan to top off the Strategic Petroleum Reserve ran into a blockade Wednesday after lawmakers excluded $3 billion in funding for oil purchases from the massive stimulus package before Congress.

Senate Democrats took credit for stripping out that money from the Senate bill, unveiled Wednesday, calling it a “bailout” for the oil industry.

duh-weird-brian-regan-a2sz7de1syqalc2t.gif

You are that stupid................

By NBC News

The witness, FBI agent Erika Jensen, testified about the authenticity of Hunter Biden's laptop, which has been the subject of rumors and speculation online for years. Jensen said the laptop contained evidence of Hunter Biden's drug and gun purchase.

You are that stupid................

By NBC News

The witness, FBI agent Erika Jensen, testified about the authenticity of Hunter Biden's laptop, which has been the subject of rumors and speculation online for years. Jensen said the laptop contained evidence of Hunter Biden's drug and gun purchase.
That’s a narrow use of the laptop. It in no way authenticates all of it

So you’re miserable and I’m doing great but you wouldn't want to be like me.

Whatever
I am so happy. I am doing excellent. When you hope to be 86, check back with me.

Forum List

Back