Did Trump Withdraw from Race?

Since when does an Op-Ed = making up lies?
Well I am glad that someone else can see this. I do agree that I can be very naive in that I believe people when they tell me something. I also believe them when they write something as a serious news story or if my husband tells me did you see this story? I look at it and see it is on Yahoo news and think, is it true?

It doesn't occur to me that people would do this. I'm sorry. That is just me. I wondered about it and so I thought I'd ask the "professionals" here. I apologize. Goodnight.

Jeremiah... relax and remember..

1184945_10151743298844123_672990716_n.jpg

This is not something I customarily post but --- Lumpy gets it. :thup:

This thread needs to Erleichda.

Trump: You people really believed me?

Politics
Trump: You people really believed me?
The Charlotte Observer Sat, Aug 6 11:19 AM PDT
812ba096d3a019e7af1bc46bec167dcd

In a turn of events that shocked the political world and threw the presidential race into unprecedented turmoil, Donald J. Trump announced yesterday that he is quitting the race and endorsing Hillary Clinton. Trump said the only point of his campaign was to show how stupid and gullible many Republican voters are. “I’ve been a Democrat all of my adult life,” Trump told a packed and boisterous news conference. “But I knew if I ran as a Republican and said increasingly ridiculous, idiotic, racist and sexist things that I would get a lot of votes.” But he said he had no idea he would be able to win the Republican nomination and poll 40 percent or better in a national race against Clinton.

Its an OP ED for gullible idiots.
I think we're at the point of being gullible any time we believe anything the press reports now. It does appear that truth does not matter any more. Anything can be reported, the most outrageous lies and the person writing the story gets away with it. What a sad day for America.

Dear god, that is nothing more than a opinion piece presenting a hypothetical. Trying to make it look like irresponsible journalism is absurd. It doesn't purport to be a factual piece, nor does it mislead, except to those who aren't paying attention.
Just admit that you didn't understand it, and move on.

This is not something I customarily post but --- Lumpy gets it. :thup:

This thread needs to Erleichda.

It's a weird experience for me as well, you generally being wrong and all. :wink_2:

Forum List

Back