🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did We Forget The Left's Effort To RailRoad Trump Out Of Office.

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
I started a thread challenging the left to say that impeachment was a priority before the Ukraine. Nobody answered. They could not. There are so many youtube manageries out there of people like Max Waters calling for impeachment in 2015...they don't have a chance.

Has the right forgotten that wanton assault on their efforts to put Trump in office ?

Then we had Covid and it seems less and less people are discussing that.

Now, we've moved on in efforts to stifle Trumps re-election by burning buildings and negating our law enforcment.

This is just a reminder (that will hopefully piss you off and fire you up) to realize just how fucking overt these people are.

The impeachment hearing (what I call the the Adam Schitt ShitSham Charade) should really annoy you if you think about it.

I have not forgotten the corruption of the left that pushed that through.

1591996350999.png

What makes you think that this pandemic and now the riots right after the impeachment are not all part of the attempted railroading process?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I started a thread challenging the left to say that impeachment was a priority before the Ukraine. Nobody answered. They could not. There are so many youtube manageries out there of people like Max Waters calling for impeachment in 2015...they don't have a chance.
Maxine Waters may have wanted to impeach but it was Nancy Pelosi that kept saying no until Ukraine.

Trump created his own crisis by demanding a personal favor in return for military aid
An obvious impeachable offense.

Lucky for him, he had a Republican Party who would look the other way if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue

You miss the point, liar.

Or maybe you have the balls to answer the question.

Do you deny that the left was talking about impeaching Trump long before Ukrain.

Funny how the articles were more watery than my neighbors jucuzzi.

Has the right forgotten that wanton assault on their efforts to put Trump in office ?

Now, we've moved on in efforts to stifle Trumps re-election by burning buildings and negating our law enforcment.

This is just a reminder (that will hopefully piss you off and fire you up) to realize just how fucking overt these people are.

The impeachment hearing (what I call the the Adam Schitt ShitSham Charade) should really annoy you if you think about it.

Oh you mean the Democrats since there is no "leftist" political party in power in the US.

Trump created his own crisis by demanding a personal favor in return for military aid
An obvious impeachable offense.

Lucky for him, he had a Republican Party who would look the other way if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue

You miss the point, liar.

Or maybe you have the balls to answer the question.

Do you deny that the left was talking about impeaching Trump long before Ukrain.

Funny how the articles were more watery than my neighbors jucuzzi.
We are talking about Trump. A man with no moral values who thinks the rules don’t apply to him
Of course the left continually talked about impeachment until Trump gave them no choice but to impeach

Not to worry. Barr and Durham are still on it. Obama and hillary will still be hanged.

Why do you think democrats unleashed a killer virus & murdered george floyd?

Not to worry. Barr and Durham are still on it. Obama and hillary will still be hanged.

Any day now, any day

Trump lacks the balls to go after Obama

And don't forget they also hoarded all the Charmin soft wipes.

Maybe White 6 will answer for the spinless rightwinger.
I have heard people mention it before his Ukraine crap, but they didn't do it. If he had not pulled that bonehead move, they wouldn't have impeached him. About the only presidents I do not remember talk of impeachment about was Daddy Bush and amazingly Jimmy Carter, but they never did impeachable offenses. Trump did and was impeached. What a dumbass. Now Ukraine has said they had no problem or offenses involving the Hunter Biden either. Looks like Mr. Paranoid turned wet dreams into a self fulfilling prophesy for nothing. So there you have it. DJT the third president to be impeached. Being stupid has it's own rewards, but still no coup except in the eyes of the more loony tunes supporters. Not sure why you would ask me. My views are pretty well known and when he thinks people deserve an answer responds pretty well for himself. You guys are just snake bit.

Whine and bitch. This is what it's come to for Trump supporters. He makes his own issues and it's the big, bad left wingers fault. :) I don't remember anyone calling for impeachment in 2015.....oh wait, you mean Trump...who didn't even announce his candidacy until June. I do remember hearing a lot of bullshit coming from the right wing about impeaching Obama..constantly. Talk about overt. But back to Trump. Let's see, his campaign conspires with a foreign government to influence an election on US soil, that fact is virtually covered up until after he backs into the Oval Office, and then he fires the AG who is leading the investigation....nope, don't see any left wingers involved in that. And yes, there were growing voices in the Democratic party machine calling for his impeachment, but Nancy Pelosi stepped in and held her caucus off (hope Trump at least sent her a fruit basket as a Thank You). Then, after his personal Roy Cohn - Attorney General facilitates his skating on what was contained in the Mueller report, does Trump learn any lessons? Nope, he doubles down and tries to get another foreign power to dig up dirt on his political rival in exchange for releasing military aid....and still, we see no one on the left involved,

Face it. Trump is a moron. But what really pisses you off is that you backed a fraud..and now you and other like you have no choice but to go all in on that fraud...and it's probably going to cost the Republicans dearly in November. Just remember, you righties have no one to blame but yourselves. You brought this blight forward willingly.

Great! Another looney tunes wet dream for the boards entertainment. :auiqs.jpg:

Lol @ "railroad". The only reason tRump wasn't removed is that the senate republicans are terrified of him.

As I remember it , it was tramp's attempt to smear the name of a political opponent to ruin him, involving a foreign country and attempting not to deliver congressional aid to them.

He must of been scared of Biden, and still is.

Your post must have been deleted. Or else I didn't see it.

From Day ONE:

1. Obstructing Justice
2 Profiting from the Presidency
3. Soliciting foreign influence in an election
4. Advocating political violence
5. Abuse of power
6. Engaging in reckless conduct
7. Persecuting political opponents
8. Attacking the free press
9. Violating immigrants' rights to due process
10. Violating campaign finance laws

If your little boy doesn't win in November, many of the items listed above will be put into action and prosecuted by the SDNY and Eastern District of Virginia.
Your little boy will go to jail.

From Day ONE:

1. Obstructing Justice
5. Abuse of power

If your little boy doesn't win in November, many of the items listed above will be put into action and prosecuted by the SDNY and Eastern District of Virginia.

Obama did all of that and more, but because he has Black Privilege, you didn't say a word.

Oh you mean the Democrats since there is no "leftist" political party in power in the US.

No.

I mean leftists.

Since they are the extremes in the democrats...it follows.

But not all democrats were thrilled with the mess you created.

From Day ONE:

1. Obstructing Justice
5. Abuse of power

Obama did all of that and more, but because he has Black Privilege, you didn't say a word.

Please provide some examples or STFU

Forum List

Back