Did you hear about the Muslim immigrant who cut off the heads of two Christians in New Jersey?

I guy who happens to be Muslim, shoots two guys who happen to be Christian, robs them and then disembodies their corpses as he tries to hide the evidence of the crime

Nutters report: Muslim terrorist cuts heads off!
what would you report?

Umm murder and robbery?
so why wasn't it reported? muslim murders two new jersey men during robbery and dismembers them. Why? isn't that news? Isn't that what the MSM is there for?

There are 44 murders everyday in this country.

You want each one on the front page of national news, or only when someone that happens to be Muslim commits them against someone that happens to be a Christian?
dismembered ones I do.

I guy who happens to be Muslim, shoots two guys who happen to be Christian, robs them and then disembodies their corpses as he tries to hide the evidence of the crime

what would you report?

Umm murder and robbery?
so why wasn't it reported? muslim murders two new jersey men during robbery and dismembers them. Why? isn't that news? Isn't that what the MSM is there for?

You want each one on the front page of national news, or only when someone that happens to be Muslim commits them against someone that happens to be a Christian?
dismembered ones I do.
Like this one?

Vigils Held for 10-Year-Old Girl Murdered and Dismembered in New Mexico

Or this one?

Police: Man murdered and dismembered parents, tried to dissolve body parts

Or this one?

Mom Charged in Daughter's Murder Was a Child Welfare Worker

Or this one?

Idaho City man who murdered and dismembered 2 gets life in prison

what would you report?

Umm murder and robbery?

dismembered ones I do.

? Because that's a sign of religious terrorism? Oh no wait, it's a sign that the killer wants to hide the evidence.

dexterbanner.jpg

It wasn't a terror attack.

Idiots.

Trump has hoaxed you once again. And look at you, working so hard to prove you were fooled. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

For chrissakes, don't make it EASY for the huckster conning your dumb asses!

That's Trump's method.

He lies, and then the rubes do all the heavy lifting for him.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Didn’t think so. The story didn’t make it past the local New York/New Jersey media, which is Donald Trump’s point about all the Muslim terrorist attacks that don’t get national media attention.

This is just one more example of how the Lamestream media has a love affair with the savage and intolerant religion known as Islam. It's time that we held the Press accountable for aiding and abetting the enemy. IMHO, it amounts to nothing less that treason.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/...ff-the-heads-of-two-christians-in-new-jersey/
It was all over the news when it happened in 2013.

State of New Jersey

Decapitations Suspect Sentenced for Robberies

Yusuf Ibrahim, N.J. man, accused of decapitating two men and burying them in the woods

Jersey City decapitation murder trial starts Monday

[
Don't bother. We both know it was reported nationally. But they're not satisfied unless there's widespread hysteria.
:link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

I posted the link.
did you read it?

Yeah, a bunch of RW crybabies denying that it was reported.
it wasn't. We dare you to post a link to a MSM paper. go for it. How about a broadcast station? go for it.

I double dog and triple dog dare you.
Yusuf Ibrahim, N.J. man, accused of decapitating two men and burying them in the woods

Yeah, a bunch of RW crybabies denying that it was reported.
it wasn't. We dare you to post a link to a MSM paper. go for it. How about a broadcast station? go for it.

I double dog and triple dog dare you.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Didn’t think so. The story didn’t make it past the local New York/New Jersey media, which is Donald Trump’s point about all the Muslim terrorist attacks that don’t get national media attention.

This is just one more example of how the Lamestream media has a love affair with the savage and intolerant religion known as Islam. It's time that we held the Press accountable for aiding and abetting the enemy. IMHO, it amounts to nothing less that treason.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/...ff-the-heads-of-two-christians-in-new-jersey/

4 year old story that was covered by the press.

Hardly a "Muslim terrorist attack'- since he buried the victims and tried to hide their identities.
A gruesome terrible murder- but not terrorism.

Gruesome double murder, men decapitated and hands cut off

Gruesome double murder, men decapitated
8989338_600x338.jpg

none
February 11, 2013 8:26:12 PM PST

By Jeff Pegues and Eyewitness News
JERSEY CITY --
There's a gruesome double murder mystery in New Jersey.

Police say who did it's not a mystery because someone is under arrest but the mystery is why the accused killer cut of two men's heads and hands.

The victims are reportedly from Jersey City, but their remains were found buried in a town southwest of Philadelphia.

On the streets of Jersey City along Bergen Avenue, to the naked eye it's not obvious.

But to members of the close knit Coptic Orthodox church the pain is real.

"It's a shock, something like this doesn't happen to people like that," a resident said.

Now they know two members of the church have been brutally murdered.

But no one in this community seems to know why.

"It was crazy what happened to these two. Do they deserve it? No. Was it expected? Never. And it's just sad," a resident said.

The two victims were found buried in a back yard in Buena Vista, New Jersey last Thursday.

Monday, police announced an arrest.

28-year-old Yusuf Ibrahim is in custody.

Investigators say Ibrahim shot and killed the victims, severed their heads and hands, and buried the remains at a Buena Vista house.

Back in Jersey City, friends of the victims are praying that police will have the answers to the questions that now haunt them.

Privately some wonder if it had something to do with the victims' religion.

"I leave it for the police and the investigation," said Samy Hohareb, the victim's friend.

So far, police have not revealed a motive for the grisly murders as the suspect sits behind bars, waiting for his day in court.

what would you report?

Um,....hmmmm...I know this sounds terrifying to you but.....the FACTS, which the story did.
The title on the YouTube video was added by the person/fearmonger who posted it.
There is a clear pattern here. It's disturbing how many on this site defend murdering Muslims, yet those same people are antagonistic against Christians. Why is that?

what would you report?

Um,....hmmmm...I know this sounds terrifying to you but.....the FACTS, which the story did.
The title on the YouTube video was added by the person/fearmonger who posted it.
There is a clear pattern here. It's disturbing how many on this site defend murdering Muslims, yet those same people are antagonistic against Christians. Why is that?
there is a clear pattern, indeed. you making shit up and spreading it around.

4 year old story that was covered by the press.

Hardly a "Muslim terrorist attack'- since he buried the victims and tried to hide their identities.
A gruesome terrible murder- but not terrorism.

Gruesome double murder, men decapitated and hands cut off

Gruesome double murder, men decapitated
8989338_600x338.jpg

none
February 11, 2013 8:26:12 PM PST

By Jeff Pegues and Eyewitness News
JERSEY CITY --
There's a gruesome double murder mystery in New Jersey.

Police say who did it's not a mystery because someone is under arrest but the mystery is why the accused killer cut of two men's heads and hands.

The victims are reportedly from Jersey City, but their remains were found buried in a town southwest of Philadelphia.

On the streets of Jersey City along Bergen Avenue, to the naked eye it's not obvious.

But to members of the close knit Coptic Orthodox church the pain is real.

"It's a shock, something like this doesn't happen to people like that," a resident said.

Now they know two members of the church have been brutally murdered.

But no one in this community seems to know why.

"It was crazy what happened to these two. Do they deserve it? No. Was it expected? Never. And it's just sad," a resident said.

The two victims were found buried in a back yard in Buena Vista, New Jersey last Thursday.

Monday, police announced an arrest.

28-year-old Yusuf Ibrahim is in custody.

Investigators say Ibrahim shot and killed the victims, severed their heads and hands, and buried the remains at a Buena Vista house.

Back in Jersey City, friends of the victims are praying that police will have the answers to the questions that now haunt them.

Privately some wonder if it had something to do with the victims' religion.

"I leave it for the police and the investigation," said Samy Hohareb, the victim's friend.

So far, police have not revealed a motive for the grisly murders as the suspect sits behind bars, waiting for his day in court.
that's a local story eh?

what would you report?

Who here is defending 'murdering Muslims'? Specifically.

I haven't seen one.

I have seen lots of right wing nut jobs lying about this gruesome murder by a Muslim and claiming that:
a) It was a terrorist attack and
b) that it wasn't reported.
upload_2017-2-9_10-19-17.png

It was not a terror attack.

Idiots.
I see. It was a happy attack. Got it.
It was a murder, fuckstick.

Wow. You are STILL working hard to fall for Trump's hoax. Holy shit.

This is pathological. You DESERVE to be lied to.
that just happened to fall into the category of a terrorist attack. we know.
Nope. It was not a terrorist attack, retard.

Jesus, you people! No wonder Trump lies to you.

what would you report?

Who here is defending 'murdering Muslims'? Specifically.

I haven't seen one.

I have seen lots of right wing nut jobs lying about this gruesome murder by a Muslim and claiming that:
a) It was a terrorist attack and
b) that it wasn't reported.
View attachment 111568
I believe the argument was it was only reported locally.New York and New Jersey same thing.

Forum List

Back