Did you hear about the Muslim immigrant who cut off the heads of two Christians in New Jersey?

Whatever you think of Islam, the simple fact remains that these murders were committed by an ILLEGAL MUSLIM IMMIGRANT! And the mainstream media did not report it. There are countless similar incidents that they have not reported. Can you stupid leftist morons really believe that this is not intentional, due to political ideological reasons?

They guy did not kill them by decapitating them

He shot them and then cut their heads and hands off so the bodies could not be identified. It happens all the time in NJ

Ever watch the Soprano's?
did they have muslim against christian?

I saw Tony Soprano cut off Ralph Cifareto's head and stick it in a bowling ball bag

Media never reported it...guy was Christian too

They guy did not kill them by decapitating them

He shot them and then cut their heads and hands off so the bodies could not be identified. It happens all the time in NJ

Ever watch the Soprano's?
did they have muslim against christian?

I saw Tony Soprano cut off Ralph Cifareto's head and stick it in a bowling ball bag

Media never reported it...guy was Christian too
fk man it was on tv, national tv, how else did you watch it?
giphy.gif

What a stupid fk.

Didn’t think so. The story didn’t make it past the local New York/New Jersey media, which is Donald Trump’s point about all the Muslim terrorist attacks that don’t get national media attention.

This is just one more example of how the Lamestream media has a love affair with the savage and intolerant religion known as Islam. It's time that we held the Press accountable for aiding and abetting the enemy. IMHO, it amounts to nothing less that treason.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/...ff-the-heads-of-two-christians-in-new-jersey/

Yeah we heard about it:
Two Christians Beheaded in New Jersey By Muslim Man: Media, Silent!

2013. And the media DID report it.

yeah, but if they don't lie.... they have nothing to say.

Didn’t think so. The story didn’t make it past the local New York/New Jersey media, which is Donald Trump’s point about all the Muslim terrorist attacks that don’t get national media attention.

This is just one more example of how the Lamestream media has a love affair with the savage and intolerant religion known as Islam. It's time that we held the Press accountable for aiding and abetting the enemy. IMHO, it amounts to nothing less that treason.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/...ff-the-heads-of-two-christians-in-new-jersey/

Yeah we heard about it:
Two Christians Beheaded in New Jersey By Muslim Man: Media, Silent!

2013. And the media DID report it.

yeah, but if they don't lie.... they have nothing to say.
:itsok:

there cannot be a serious or fruitful discussion with trumptard vegetables.

Translated you don't have a reasonable response. You recognize the error in your ways, and those that you grasp. You have a weak spine, so you project your weakness on "trumptards".
Translated into retarded trumpspeak, maybe. Nonretards recognize the colossal failure of this thread and see your kind of contribution as a further sign of the severe brain damage trumptards exhibit. Bon appetit.

there cannot be a serious or fruitful discussion with trumptard vegetables.

Translated you don't have a reasonable response. You recognize the error in your ways, and those that you grasp. You have a weak spine, so you project your weakness on "trumptards".
Translated into retarded trumpspeak, maybe. Nonretards recognize the colossal failure of this thread and see your kind of contribution as a further sign of the severe brain damage trumptards exhibit. Bon appetit.
:itsok:

Did you hear the story about the American Republicans who turned their backs on over a million Christians in Iraq?

Yet it is a inescapable FACT that a illegal sheep f*cking rag head murdered two people then cut their heads off. And you lefty LOONS want to bring more of then to our country. You defend them, and call Islam the religion of peace. A religion that DEMANDS the submission or death of everyone else. How stupid can you get?

I agree that its pretty messed up that these stories fail to hit the headlines, they should, however the press is not obligated to report on any story at all, I personally think they have a responsibility to the public to report these things, but legally they are not required, they get to pick and choose what they want to have in their publication. I think that it could fall under that free speech thing.
I don't think it amounts to treason, irresponsible and selective reporting yes, but not treason.

I agree that its pretty messed up that these stories fail to hit the headlines, they should, however the press is not obligated to report on any story at all, I personally think they have a responsibility to the public to report these things, but legally they are not required, they get to pick and choose what they want to have in their publication. I think that it could fall under that free speech thing.
I don't think it amounts to treason, irresponsible and selective reporting yes, but not treason.
They intentionally refuse to report stories like this. That could be considered as giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Say what you want, I consider the mainstream media to be traitors.

And by 'terror' you mean a local robbery and murder where the murderer tried to conceal the evidence of the crime and never attempted to cause terror in anyway.
I'm talking about a Muslim decapitating two Christians.

One American kills two other Americans- dismembers their bodies- and hides them- so that his robbery and murder crime is concealed.

To you that is 'terror'

From 4 years ago.

That you know about now because your RWNJ puppet masters are pulling your strings.
can be a hate crime, right? can you define a hate crime?

Might be a hate crime- might not be a hate crime.

Certainly is not terrorism.
I wouldn't call your scenario anything other than possibly hate. but the one in this thread is muslim vs christian and terrorist.
And by 'clearly terrorist' you mean nothing like anything to do with terrorism.

They intentionally refuse to report stories like this. .

And by 'intentionally refuse' you mean that the media reported this story just as they report similar robberies and murder.

It is amusing to watch you hop when Trump pulls your puppet strings.

Whatever you think of Islam, the simple fact remains that these murders were committed by an ILLEGAL MUSLIM IMMIGRANT! And the mainstream media did not report it. There are countless similar incidents that they have not reported. Can you stupid leftist morons really believe that this is not intentional, due to political ideological reasons?
It was not a terror attack.

Idiot.

Whatever you think of Islam, the simple fact remains that these murders were committed by an ILLEGAL MUSLIM IMMIGRANT! And the mainstream media did not report it.

Except of course the mainstream media did report it- we have posted dozens of the reports.

Was he an illegal immigrant? I can't find any confirmation that he was- he was from Egypt- as were his victims.
Abdelrehim said Ibrahim came to the United States from Egypt when he was a child and worked as a waiter, construction worker and at other jobs

Jersey City man accused in decapitation murders makes court appearance
NJ ‘Muslim’ Man Accused of Cutting Off Victims’ Heads and Hands in Grisly Murder Case
Woman shocked that ex-roommate is charged with killing, decapitating 2 men

I am finding hundreds of articles about this murder.

So much for the mainstream media not reporting it.

Charges filed by the Attorney General’s Office remain pending against Ibrahim in connection with the murders of Hany Tawadros, 25, and Amgad Konds, 27, who were killed in the early morning hours of Feb. 5, 2013, in Jersey City. Tawadros and Konds were Egyptian nationals who were living in Jersey City. Ibrahim allegedly shot each man once in the chest with a .38-caliber handgun inside Konds’ white Mercedes C280, after abducting them in the car. Ibrahim allegedly drove the bodies of the victims to Buena Vista, where he disposed of their remains in a wooded area behind the unoccupied home of a relative, after stealing the victims’ money and jewelry. Before burying the victims, he allegedly cut off their heads and hands, and knocked out their teeth with a tire iron. He allegedly desecrated the bodies to hinder identification.

They intentionally refuse to report stories like this. That could be considered as giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Say what you want, I consider the mainstream media to be traitors.

Ever consider the possibility that it was already reported 4 years ago? I Googled just the dude's name and a whole bunch of stories came up about what he did.

How is it "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" when this has already been reported? Sorry, but a news story from 4 years ago isn't going to have any influence on the ban that Trump is trying to ramrod through.

There are countless similar incidents that they have not reported. Can you stupid leftist morons really believe that this is not intentional, due to political ideological reasons?

'countless'

Right wing nut jobs speak for "I don't know of any others, but it must be happening"

Idiot.
if you know that for a fact, then you have knowledge that you are not sharing with the authorities, then you are just as bad as those terrorists.
Why exactly do you hate this country and its citizens so much? are you from a terrorist country?

Idiot.
if you know that for a fact, then you have knowledge that you are not sharing with the authorities, then you are just as bad as those terrorists.
Why exactly do you hate this country and its citizens so much? are you from a terrorist country?

Terrorists make their deeds public so that they can generate fear and terror in the public at large, hence the name "terrorist".

They don't try to hide their crimes because they want as much publicity as possible for their acts. This guy didn't, so that just makes him a common murderer.

Besides............haven't seen anything that says ISIL or any other organization wanted to claim responsibility, as well as the fact that this HAPPENED OVER THREE YEARS AGO AND WAS ALREADY REPORTED ON!!!!

Forum List

Back