Dirty Fox News--Set up has Trump at #9 with risk of not making Aug 9 Debate!!

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Fox News laid out its debate rules. Here s who would make the cut today. - The Washington Post

Where in the hell did Fox get these numbers from? If Fox is trying to pull a quick one, well it just got caught red handed.

According to national polls, Trump is number 1--not some loser #9. What is Fox trying to say? That multibillionaire Trump, author of the Deal, has no appeal to the Republican base. Is it not the Base that is pushing Trumps Poll numbers?

I can't believe it!! We need to teach Fox a lesson!! We need to write FOX and tell them to explain clearly--by way of a real conservative--how they came up with this selection of candidates.

We love Trump, and Fox is desperately trying to rub him out!!
Damn Fox. Don't turn commie on us!!

For those of us who watch Fox, we pretty much know that Fox has Trump at #1 and in some polls, #2.

Release the Kraken.jpg
Release the Kraken.jpg

I never get tired of posting this one.

Billionaires usually can't be told what to do as he is does not need to be bought as he said, and that is why he is not going be Pres. Israel might back him up enough though, but he would have to take an oath to War with Iran for them to pull the strings.

Love his hair, you'd think a billionaire would get a better rug and glue.

Fox News laid out its debate rules. Here s who would make the cut today. - The Washington Post

Where in the hell did Fox get these numbers from? If Fox is trying to pull a quick one, well it just got caught red handed.

According to national polls, Trump is number 1--not some loser #9. What is Fox trying to say? That multibillionaire Trump, author of the Deal, has no appeal to the Republican base. Is it not the Base that is pushing Trumps Poll numbers?

I can't believe it!! We need to teach Fox a lesson!! We need to write FOX and tell them to explain clearly--by way of a real conservative--how they came up with this selection of candidates.

Your link is dated May 20th.

true, but it's listing Walker, who wasn't running yet.

so the poll might be new while the basic story is older

lets be honest, we know Trump will quit, he quit every time before so there's no reason to think he won't quit again

You're Right

Sorry folks, false alarm. I bumbled.
Please forgive me, I am just so excited about Trump that I rushed without looking.

I apologize for misleading you.

Forum List

Back