Disgraceful: San Jose Police Chief says they tolerated violent mob to avoid inciting violence!!!???

Even if she was taunting Trump opponents its not just that she be assaulted . One cannot just start doing that to people...

Why condemn what other people, people that are not his, do?

Let me try to make this clear; Democrats, you, are violent subhumans and YOU are overdue to take responsibility for what YOU do and not blame YOUR actions on others.

seriously, you act like children.

It seems egg woman was insulting the protesters and flipping the middle finger at them. A typically classy Trump gal.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Ugh not a flattering look ma'am

Yeah so she deserved to be attacked.
It wouldn't be the first time someone who was acting a fool had eggs thrown at them

Ahh.....the tolerant pro-women left says above ^^^^^ that when a woman gets out of line....egg her. Hey....Pakistan passed a law allowing "light wife beating" to "discipline them".

NOW I SEE why libs embrace Islam!!!! They both believe in disciplining out of line women with some light assaulting.

I'd be fine with allowing this shit, but the rule needs to be out there; if we can assault people then we shouldn't face any legal retribution for it. Maybe we can put /all/ the violent fucks down at the same time and return this country to stable non-violent types.

I'll hire body guards and bullet proof my vehicles no problem.

He should save whatever honor he has left and resign. Let the people demand the mayor hire a new chief from Texas or some place that will actually order cops to STOP THE MOB from assaulting innocents.

The Latest: Complaints Over Police Response at Trump Rally

Just saw the dishonorable chief of San Jose Police make this pathetic comment seconds ago on Fox....that the riot team was ordered to NOT intervene with the violent Democrat mob attacking women and other innocent men.....because they "DIDN'T WANT TO INCITE VIOLENCE"!!!??

Given.....the Chiefs boss is a raging liberal mayor of San Jose and the chief takes orders from him. But he could grow a spine and protect innocent people....then deal with that faggot mayor the next morning if it costs him his job.

Disgusting. Literally ignoring women being assaulted by leftist mobs because they don't want to "incite violence".

SJPD should be ashamed of itself today.

Wow. Absolutely stunning. The San Jose Mayor is a real piece of shit. Then the asshole actually blames Trump for his own incompetence? You can't make this shit up.

I'd be fine with allowing this shit, but the rule needs to be out there; if we can assault people then we shouldn't face any legal retribution for it. Maybe we can put /all/ the violent fucks down at the same time and return this country to stable non-violent types.

Absolutely. Make it the new rule. All police will stand down and if the Democrat mobs incite riots and begin assaulting Republican voters....we can fight back with immunity from charges.

I'd be fine with it.

Absolutely. Make it the new rule. All police will stand down and if the Democrat mobs incite riots and begin assaulting Republican voters....we can fight back with immunity from charges.

I'd be fine with it.
Great idea let's allow open warfare in the streets :thup:

I'd be fine with it.

Why not? You leftists are escalating your violence week by week. Right now it's just like an angry goose biting a tiger and the tiger is staring at it. Who know how that ends.

Why condemn what other people, people that are not his, do?

Let me try to make this clear; Democrats, you, are violent subhumans and YOU are overdue to take responsibility for what YOU do and not blame YOUR actions on others.

seriously, you act like children.

and like children they lack an understanding of the concept of acountability. This is why they blame everything on someone else, the system, republicans, God, global warming and so on. That's why it's the rally goers fault for getting hit by the Democrat with a sack full of rocks, and why it's the woman's fault for getting correct ered by a bunch of men and pelted with eggs and bottles. I'm surprised they are not blaming Booosh.

I'd be fine with it.

Why not? You leftists are escalating your violence week by week. Right now it's just like an angry goose biting a tiger and the tiger is staring at it. Who know how that ends.
Yeah let's do it! Write your local congressman! Let's turn the streets into rivers of blood!

The more violent these people get, the more people will less reservations about voting for Trump.
Keep it up dumbfucks.

What the hell is going on with violence at Trump rallies, explained

The Violent Incidents at Donald Trump's Rallies -

HEY MORON.....you just linked to the site VOX from March saying Trump is to blame for the riots.....the same VOX whose editor came out on Twitter telling left wingers "Go to a Trump rally and start a riot!!"
and hegot suspended for it...Trump rallies have been a magnet for violence over the last 3 months not just the last couple of days

I'd be fine with it.

Yeah let's do it! Write your local congressman! Let's turn the streets into rivers of blood!

Wow. OldSchool wants to beat up women in the streets. Pretty disgusting dude, even for a Liberal.

I'd be fine with it.

Wow. OldSchool wants to beat up women in the streets. Pretty disgusting dude, even for a Liberal.
That was proposed by you righties. I'm just taking it to its logical conclusion for you guys :thup:

I'd be fine with it.

That was proposed by you righties. I'm just taking it to its logical conclusion for you guys :thup:

Nice try. But you're the only cheering a woman being assaulted. Hey, it's OK OldSchool. I just like to know what type of human being i'm dealing with on this forum. Now I know.

In San Jose, it is now legal to sucker punch, hit people with thrown objects (water bottles, eggs, etc.,), mob threaten, and steal other peoples' apparel and lite it on fire, and walk and jump on their cars.

What a shameful U.S. city............,.

That's right. Police chief said it (with liberal homo mayor in his ear) today. As long as the victims life isn't in immediate danger...it's all good.

Then paintball their asses.

I'd be fine with it.

Nah won't be that bad. Once the right starts punching back....you libs will cry and run. That's why your type always needs to take over a military and confiscate everyone's guns before your work can be done. You all can't stand in a fair fight.

The more violent these people get, the more people will less reservations about voting for Trump.
Keep it up dumbfucks.

What the hell is going on with violence at Trump rallies, explained

The Violent Incidents at Donald Trump's Rallies -

HEY MORON.....you just linked to the site VOX from March saying Trump is to blame for the riots.....the same VOX whose editor came out on Twitter telling left wingers "Go to a Trump rally and start a riot!!"
and hegot suspended for it...Trump rallies have been a magnet for violence over the last 3 months not just the last couple of days

Yes Trump rallies have been a magnet for violence. It draws liberals to them. Like fucking flies to a picnic.

Forum List

Back