Disgusting, Violent Video.

Am I the only one that was fascinated by that meme? I thought it hilarious, myself. And before any snowflake jumps me for admitting it....ask yourself how this meme is ANY different than you watching a violent movie by actors acting? Shall I wait?

Not having seen the vid in question I would think it's no different.

But then, I never watch that shit in the first place. Ever. So what's yer point?
My point is..it's a meme. Kathy Griffin's holding a fake trump head is just as "violent" as a meme showing Trump bashing some heads that he was not even in. Just pics substituted. And you know what my point was. You just wanna argue.:1peleas::biggrin:

You brought up "actors" in violent movies, and now you want to switch over to Kathy Griffin memes rather than defend your point.

Allllllllllllll righty then. :rolleyes:
Now we know the right is ok with this. They even think it's funny...

415910.jpg

... I guess I was being too harsh on Kathy Griffen when I condemned her for that funny stunt. :dunno:

Am I the only one that was fascinated by that meme? I thought it hilarious, myself. And before any snowflake jumps me for admitting it....ask yourself how this meme is ANY different than you watching a violent movie by actors acting? Shall I wait?

But then, I never watch that shit in the first place. Ever. So what's yer point?
My point is..it's a meme. Kathy Griffin's holding a fake trump head is just as "violent" as a meme showing Trump bashing some heads that he was not even in. Just pics substituted. And you know what my point was. You just wanna argue.:1peleas::biggrin:

Pogo is the most superior human specimen on this board, just ask him. He'll never talk about the subject , he'll pick at grammatical errors, parse words and hide behind semantics. In short he's a troll, nothing more.

Pogo is the most superior human specimen on this board, just ask him. He'll never talk about the subject , he'll pick at grammatical errors, parse words and hide behind semantics. In short he's a troll, nothing more.

Challenging some wag to defend her point, and then pointing out she can't do it, has nothing in the world to do with "grammar", idiot.

Gracie's grammar is flawless anyway. She'll at least address the challenge, whereas you're sitting on the side with cheerleader pom-poms jumping in to exchanges that didn't involve you just because you feel left out.

Say something of substance and maybe you'll be engaged, dweebles.

Yeah. He is. But I still like him anyway. :)

If she doesn't mind my saying so ---- Gracie has outstanding taste in trolls. :thup:

:11_2_1043:

Challenging some wag to defend her point, and then pointing out she can't do it, has nothing in the world to do with "grammar", idiot.

Gracie's grammar is flawless anyway. She'll at least address the challenge, whereas you're sitting on the side with cheerleader pom-poms jumping in to exchanges that didn't involve you just because you feel left out.

As soon as you actually post something worth debating sweet cheeks. I've yet to see anything of value out of you.

As soon as you actually post something worth debating sweet cheeks. I've yet to see anything of value out of you.

Translation: you have yet to think of a way to respond.

Shush now, adults are talking.

If she doesn't mind my saying so ---- Gracie has outstanding taste in trolls. :thup:

That's why I like Trump, too. He is king of trolls and his bobber catches everyone. :D

For the sake of those who didn't get to see the video, here is the un-censored version in all it's glory...

Meh, this is America, we don't riot or go too crazy over fucked up spoof videos.......yet.
The right wing went a bit crazy over the Kathy Griffin video....

Well, she DID threaten the POTUS.

Oh did she Pothead.

----------------------------------- linkie?

Think before you post, Dumbass.

Remember, you Stalinists put a man in prison for posting a meme of Obama hanging - even though you Stalinist spent 8 years posting the same of Bush.

One America - two laws....

One language - two subject-verb number rules.
Write much?

You may be a hack and a troll, sluggo, but you're dumb as a stump.

iu

And should be locked up for her threat

Even though it does not exist, huh.

Member how I gave you two chances to show it, and you couldn't?

Here, have a third. SWING anna miss.

You lying doesn't actually change reality, sluggo.

I get it, you are a drooling imbecile. Still, the video Griffin put up was not a parody using Jib-Jab pasties over a Hollywood production. It wasn't an anonymous video on the internet - it was HER directly acting out the brutal assassination of the president of the United States.

Remember, when some NOBODY posted a meme of Obama being lynched, he was put in prison.

Mansfield Man Charged with Threatening President Obama

One America - two laws.

I have seen a lot of sick shit from both sides none of it is right but very few condemn it when their side does it. Remember the 2006 docudrama Death of the President about the fictional assassination of George W. Bush?

The movie really wasn't about the assassination of GW, it opened with it to set up the story, but it was about what a Cheney Presidency would be like. BFD.

:lol:

You Communists are SUCH fucking hypocrites.

That's why I like Trump, too. He is king of trolls and his bobber catches everyone. :D

Apparently we have vastly different ideas of what a POTUS is for then.

Do I even want to know what "bobber" is? Don't think I do.

Meh, this is America, we don't riot or go too crazy over fucked up spoof videos.......yet.
The right wing went a bit crazy over the Kathy Griffin video....

Well, she DID threaten the POTUS.

Oh did she Pothead.

----------------------------------- linkie?

Think before you post, Dumbass.

Remember, you Stalinists put a man in prison for posting a meme of Obama hanging - even though you Stalinist spent 8 years posting the same of Bush.

One America - two laws....

One language - two subject-verb number rules.
Write much?

You may be a hack and a troll, sluggo, but you're dumb as a stump.

iu
What's wrong with that photo, insane poster? I mean, I used to think it was wrong, but now the right laughs at a video depicting Trump stabbing Hillary Clinton and Maxine Waters in the neck and Rosie O'Donnell in the head, shooting Rachel Maddow, slashing George Soros' neck, pistol whipping John McCain and torching Bernie Sanders -- so clearly I was wrong for castigating Kathy Griffin for having fun with a head of Alec Baldwin. It's to be laughed at, just like the right laughs at the Trump massacre video.

photostock-vector-fishing-bobber-and-hook-color-flat-icon.jpg

Still, the video Griffin put up was not a parody

It wasn't a video. However in the spirit of parody she should have. Use a Mannequin and dragged that sucker behind a couch, with a saw, maybe have some blood spurting out like some Quinton Tarantino movie. Then, have her hold up the fake head like she was that half-breed chick in Kill Bill.

OIC,

Well I must say I'm disappointed. It sounded dirty. :banghead:

OIC,

Well I must say I'm disappointed. It sounded dirty. :banghead:

I assume you were referring to Stormy?

Forum List

Back