Disgusting, Violent Video.

Meanwhile....it took some time and effort to make that meme. Bravo to the person that did it!

Why?
Why? Because it's HARD to do animated stuff. I tried and never did get the hang of it. So kudos to the person who took the time, effort and ability to replace different head shots of Trump to replace on actors in that movie. I look at things different than you do, Pogo. I saw talent and effort. Fuck the message...which I thought funny. :D

Someone has made a video using trump, the media and politicians.

It's a video of trump going on a murdering rampage killing media and politicians in a church.

This video was played at a republican gathering at Mar a Largo. Republicans have denied any involvement but how did it get played at Mar A Largo?

Before you far right radical conservative extremists go off on what Kathy Griffen did, I personally denounced it and she paid a heavy price for it. It doesn't give you people the right to be worse. If you are like me and believe what Kathy Griffen did was very wrong, you certainly should believe this video is very wrong.

Macabre Video of Fake Trump Shooting Media and Critics Is Shown at His Resort
I think a Democrat made that film-to hurt Trump.
With that said, what do YOU think about the video? Reprehensible or no?

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

I have seen a lot of sick shit from both sides none of it is right but very few condemn it when their side does it. Remember the 2006 docudrama Death of the President about the fictional assassination of George W. Bush?

It's a video of trump going on a murdering rampage killing media and politicians in a church.

This video was played at a republican gathering at Mar a Largo. Republicans have denied any involvement but how did it get played at Mar A Largo?

Before you far right radical conservative extremists go off on what Kathy Griffen did, I personally denounced it and she paid a heavy price for it. It doesn't give you people the right to be worse. If you are like me and believe what Kathy Griffen did was very wrong, you certainly should believe this video is very wrong.

Yeah, i saw that video. Funny stuff! :laugh:

Relax, its just entertainment. I like watching Keanu Reeves smoke a bunch of dudes too! Its just fun. :laugh:

Did not see it

Relax, its just entertainment. I like watching Keanu Reeves smoke a bunch of dudes too! Its just fun. :laugh:
OK

I have seen a lot of sick shit from both sides none of it is right but very few condemn it when their side does it. Remember the 2006 docudrama Death of the President about the fictional assassination of George W. Bush?

The movie really wasn't about the assassination of GW, it opened with it to set up the story, but it was about what a Cheney Presidency would be like. BFD.

It's exhausting listening to Trump apologists defend this twisted, immature video. They either had no moral values worth respecting or, worse, have forgotten where they lost those values.

In an era plagued with mass shootings how can they find this video hilarious, appropriate, defendable and worthy of admiration?

We are in a new Dark Age of flexible ethics, disposable morals and unashamed hypocrisy. And the embodiment of this Dark Age is the corrupt criminal Donald Trump. This shameless turd leads the lowest common denominator of A,Erica she. The low life, the uncultured, the xenophobic and the woefully ignorant.

He espouses hatred for institutions and decent comportment. He champions the crude, the rude, the boorish and the violent. Why would anyone with a soul ever consider him worthy of leading our nation? The price of his behavior is the coarsening of our culture. We have slipped from Shakespeare into the mud of Wrestlemania.

I am ashamed of this era in our history.

The movie really wasn't about the assassination of GW, it opened with it to set up the story, but it was about what a Cheney Presidency would be like. BFD.
Somehow I doubt you would feel the same way if a movie had been made with the assassination of Barak Obama to see what a Joe Biden Presidency would be like.

Kathy Griffith was really holding a severed head purported to be Trump's. Various democrats themselves said that Trump should be beaten or assassinated. But Trump really didn't make a movie where he shoots up democrats. He had nothing to do with it. It's surprising to see how many democrats believe he has.

Somehow I doubt you would feel the same way if a movie had been made with the assassination of Barak Obama to see what a Joe Biden Presidency would be like.

You're free to think whateverthefuck you want, but "Good Old" Joe just doesn't represent the natural evil "Darth Vadar" did.

Meanwhile....it took some time and effort to make that meme. Bravo to the person that did it!

Why?
Why? Because it's HARD to do animated stuff. I tried and never did get the hang of it. So kudos to the person who took the time, effort and ability to replace different head shots of Trump to replace on actors in that movie. I look at things different than you do, Pogo. I saw talent and effort. Fuck the message...which I thought funny. :D
JibJab has clips of all kinds where you can put the heads of people you know and make silly videos. So it can't be that hard.

I thought it was Cheney's presidency...

You're free to think whateverthefuck you want, but "Good Old" Joe just doesn't represent the natural evil "Darth Vadar" did.
Thank you for proving my point. FYI one could have made a film about a hypothetical Cheney Presidency without the assassination part.

Am I the only one that was fascinated by that meme? I thought it hilarious, myself. And before any snowflake jumps me for admitting it....ask yourself how this meme is ANY different than you watching a violent movie by actors acting? Shall I wait?

Not having seen the vid in question I would think it's no different.

But then, I never watch that shit in the first place. Ever. So what's yer point?
My point is..it's a meme. Kathy Griffin's holding a fake trump head is just as "violent" as a meme showing Trump bashing some heads that he was not even in. Just pics substituted. And you know what my point was. You just wanna argue.:1peleas::biggrin:

You brought up "actors" in violent movies, and now you want to switch over to Kathy Griffin memes rather than defend your point.

Allllllllllllll righty then. :rolleyes:

Why?

Meh. I suppose it's also "hard" to drive around town with a glass of water on the roof of your car, but that doesn't make me want to do it.

Forum List

Back