Disgusting, Violent Video.

Sickening...

LOL

What's hysterical is how the loons always try to make trump appear like such a tough guy....

... yeah, they're talkin' about President Bonespurs.

You know psycho, that is probably the only legitimate criticism anyone has made thus far.

They should redo it with Obama sissy slapping everyone!

iu

Meh, this is America, we don't riot or go too crazy over fucked up spoof videos.......yet.
The right wing went a bit crazy over the Kathy Griffin video....
If that was a video of Obungo beheaded the left would have torn this country apart and Kathy Griffin would never work again.

Some guy posted a picture of Obama being lynched and was put in prison.

But this is America, one country - two laws.

Doctored video shows Trump violently attacking media figures, political opponents

LMAO!....I woke up this morning and was one of the first stories I saw. It had me rolling. I posted the video in case anyone doesn't want to read the whining from the leftist media.

Thanks I couldn't find video in OP.
Watched a bit and thought it was pretty stupid, but am amused at how the liberal elite have no problem with violence being depicted in movies and videos when the violence is being committed against their enemies...sorry but I'm not seeing the outrage over a movie clip made into a video meme or whatever.

Doctored video shows Trump violently attacking media figures, political opponents

LMAO!....I woke up this morning and was one of the first stories I saw. It had me rolling. I posted the video in case anyone doesn't want to read the whining from the leftist media.

Thanks I couldn't find video in OP.
Watched a bit and thought it was pretty stupid, but am amused at how the liberal elite have no problem with violence being depicted in movies and videos when the violence is being committed against their enemies...sorry but I'm not seeing the outrage over a movie clip made into a video meme or whatever.

Youtube pulled the orginal video. I found this copy of it, as well as a couple others.

Enjoy...

Last edited:
The scene is from a Kingsman movie. In liberal fashion it depicts an assault on a church and the slaughter of church goers. This is comedy to democrats.

The spoof just replaces the heads of the actors with the heads of politicians in JibJab fashion. It should be hilarious.
So you approve.
Seems so. That can only mean they also approve of this...

415910.jpg

Someone has made a video using trump, the media and politicians.

It's a video of trump going on a murdering rampage killing media and politicians in a church.

This video was played at a republican gathering at Mar a Largo. Republicans have denied any involvement but how did it get played at Mar A Largo?

Before you far right radical conservative extremists go off on what Kathy Griffen did, I personally denounced it and she paid a heavy price for it. It doesn't give you people the right to be worse. If you are like me and believe what Kathy Griffen did was very wrong, you certainly should believe this video is very wrong.

Macabre Video of Fake Trump Shooting Media and Critics Is Shown at His Resort
I think a Democrat made that film-to hurt Trump.

Most likely Adam Schitt. :thup:
Well, if you can't find it to approve of the video, do the next best thing.....blame it on the Left.

Someone has made a video using trump, the media and politicians.

It's a video of trump going on a murdering rampage killing media and politicians in a church.

This video was played at a republican gathering at Mar a Largo. Republicans have denied any involvement but how did it get played at Mar A Largo?

Before you far right radical conservative extremists go off on what Kathy Griffen did, I personally denounced it and she paid a heavy price for it. It doesn't give you people the right to be worse. If you are like me and believe what Kathy Griffen did was very wrong, you certainly should believe this video is very wrong.

Macabre Video of Fake Trump Shooting Media and Critics Is Shown at His Resort
I think a Democrat made that film-to hurt Trump.

Most likely Adam Schitt. :thup:
Well, if you can't find it to approve of the video, do the next best thing.....blame it on the Left.

The videos are three posts above yours.

The video lie fell apart in days - yet here you are still lying about it...

Sad.
It wasn't a lie, ya dumbfucking insane poster. It's what our intelligence community believed at first was the most likely cause.

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180201092703if_/https://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/benghazi report.pdf

Not only was it a lie, psychopath, the Obamugabe regime had considered using a different lie that that a video from a pastor in Oregon was the catalyst. The CIA was under the rule of fucking KGB Agent John Brennan at the time - they had and have ZERO credibility.

And of course you are a pathological liar, as every last person on the board know.

{
o Examination of Blumenthal’s emails, as leaked by hacker Guccifer, shows that reports sent by Blumenthal were gathered by Drumheller.

• 12 Sep 12 (2326 ET): SecState Clinton wrote to Jake Sullivan “We should get this [Drumheller note] around asap.”
  • 12 Sep 12 (2330 ET): Clinton forwarded to top aide Jake Sullivan email briefing rec’d that morning from Sid Blumenthal about report to Libyan president el-Magariaf that blamed YouTube video, with the words, “More info.”
  • 13 Sep 12: Jay Carney: “”The protests we’re seeing around the region are in reaction to this movie…”
  • September 13, 2012, Hillary Clinton metwith Moroccan Foreign Minister Saad-Eddine Al-Othmani. She condemned what she called the “disgusting and reprehensible” anti-Muslim video and the violence that it triggered.
  • 14 Sep 12 (0930 ET): SecState Clinton held meeting w/Susan Rice
  • 14 Sep 12: Jay Carney “protests were in reaction to a video”
  • 14 Sep 12 (1415 ET): SecState Clinton attended transfer of remains ceremony. She told Tyrone Woods’ father, Charles Woods,“We’re going to have that person arrested and prosecuted that did the video.”
  • 14 Sep 12 (1832 ET): Sidney Blumenthal sent SecState Clinton memo which states, “In addition, he stated in private that Morsi and al-Katany spoke with Libyan President Mohammed Yussef el Magariaf, and they had all agreed that military and security officials in Egypt and Libya will cooperate in an effort to track links between the violence in Cairo and Benghazi.” (SecState Clinton response that it should be printed dated 23 Sep 12)
  • 14 Sep 12 (1833 ET): DoS Victoria Nuland notified re CIA talking points
  • 14 Sep 12 (NLT 1739 ET): Jake Sullivan included in process
  • 14 Sep 12 (2124 ET): Nuland refers to “issues” the “building leadership” has with the talking points. Sends email to Sullivan at same time
  • 14 Sep 12 (2125 ET): Sullivan indicates he spoke w/Tommy Vietor & talking points would be addressed next day.
  • 15 Sep 12: CIA Acting Director Michael Morell made massive edits to talking points. Sullivan’s name appears on the page
  • Per Judicial Watch email: at Secure Video Teleconference (SVTS), “Morell noted that these points were not good and he had taken a heavy editing hand to them. He noted that he would be happy to work with Jake Sullivan and Rhodes to develop appropriate talking points. McDonough, on Rhode’s behalf, deferred to Sullivan. It was agreed that Jake would work closely with the intelligence community (within a small group) to finalize points on Saturday that could be shared with HPSCI.”
  • 15 Sep 12: Jake Sullivan worked w/UN Amb. Susan Rice to prep her for next day Sunday talk shows. From Judicial Watch: “I spoke to Jake immediately after the SVTS andnoted that you were doing the Sunday morning shows and would need to be aware of the final posture that these points took. He committed to ensure that we were updated in advance of the Sunday I specifically mentioned Erin Pelton as the one coordinating your preparations for the shows and also strongly encouraged him to loop in Rexon during the process.”
  • 16 Sep 12: Libyan President Mohamed Magariaf told Bob Shieffer on “Face the Nation”: “…this leaves us with no doubt that this was preplanned, determined—pre-meditated months ago, and they were planning this criminal act since their arrival”
  • 16 Sep 12: Amb. Susan Rice on 5 Sunday talk shows, including “Face the Nation,” directly after Libyan president
  • “we do not have information at present that leads us to conclude that this was premeditated or preplanned”
  • “What happened in Cairo, in Benghazi, in many other parts of the region was a result – a direct result of a heinous and offensive video”
  • 16 Sep 12: Sullivan monitored Susan Rice’s appearances.
  • 16 Sep 12 (1221 ET): Email states, “But she did make clear our view that this started spontaneously and then evolved. The only troubling sentence relates to the investigation, specifically: ‘And we’ll see when the investigation unfolds whether what was — what transpired in Benghazi might have unfolded differently in different circumstances.’”
  • Rice’s comments: “In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated. We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to — or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo. And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons, weapons that as you know in — in the wake of the revolution in Libya are — are quite common and accessible. And it then evolved from there.”
  • 16 Sep 12 (1439): SecState Clinton’s response to Meet the Press transcript of Susan Rice’s appearance has been redacted by State Department
  • 18 Sep 12: Jay Carney “…it was the video that caused the unrest in Cairo, and the video and the unrest in Cairo that helped — that precipitated some of the unrest in Benghazi…”
  • 19 Sep 12: Jay Carney “do not yet have indication that it was pre-planned”
  • 19 Sep 12: Matt Olson, NCTC to Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Chairman Joe Lieberman on whether the attack was a terrorist attack: “They were killed in the course of a terrorist attack on our embassy.”
  • 20 Sep 12: Jay Carney admits terrorism
  • 20 Sep 12: Obama at Univision town hall meeting “”What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests.”
  • 21 Sep 12: SecState Clinton admits terror and after that, post-UN speech, video narrative was abandoned
  • 28 Sep 12: Film producer Mark Basseley Youssef arrested, sentenced to 1 yr. in jail for “probation violations”}
Benghazi: The Cover-Up Timeline - Center for Security Policy

OMG You mean Government issued talking points aren't always truthful?

Say it ain't so, Sally, say it ain't so.

Yet here you are all these years later, still lying...

First lies I remember were the Body Counts from Vietnam on the Evening News.

Bet you thought those were true too huh?
Body counts?

This coming from the side that put an American citizen in prison for making a video they deemed as the cause for 9-11 2012 attack in Benghazi. “The shadowy character” was thrown in jail.

I didn't see a single American rioting over that fucked up over dubbed trailer. Did you?

"By Friday morning what had begun as a small protest outside the US embassy in Cairo on Tuesday had set off protests across the Muslim world. In Srinagar, Kashmir, lawyers protesting against the film held placards carrying the slogan: "America your death has come."

As protesters gathered after Friday prayers in Tunis, Khartoum, Cairo and Sana'a, capital of Yemen, some were encouraged by official interventions.

In the Tunisian capital, where the Arab spring began a year ago, members of the country's interim parliament condemned the film before the planned protests.

The Tunis demonstration began in quiet good spirits but ended in violence, as demonstrators breached the US embassy compound walls, lit fires and tore down the US flag, replacing it with a black Salafist banner. Elsewhere in the city, the American school was attacked.

There were also protests reported in Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon and Bahrain. The numbers involved were small in comparison to the vast demonstrations of the Arab spring.

By the end of the day, the back of the Tunis embassy compound was billowing flames and black smoke, while Tunisian riot police, visible inside the compound, appeared to have succeeded in protecting the main embassy building. Later, however, two protesters were reportedly killed and 40 injured during the attempt to storm it."

Controversial film sparks protests and violence across the Muslim world

The Republican candidate, rather than stand behind the President in support while Americans were being attacked, decided instead to attack the President over a tweet send by a frightened embassy employee.

STILL lying about the video, sploogy?

Sad

{
As I’ve previously recounted, “blame it on the video” was a fraud as to Egypt as well – a calculated fraud set in motion by State Department officials in Cairo who began tweeting about their outrage over the video before the rioting started. At the time they did so, our government well knew both that there would be demonstrations at the embassy and that those demonstrations were being spearheaded by al Qaeda. In addition to the general animus against the United States that is its raison d’etre, the terror network and its Egyptian confederates were animated by their long-running campaign demanding that the U.S. release the Blind Sheikh (Omar Abdel Rahman, the master jihadist I prosecuted in the nineties and who Osama bin Laden later credited with issuing the fatwa that approved the 9/11 suicide hijackings).

Testifying before the House Armed Services Committee in 2013 ,retired General Carter Ham who served as the second Commander of AFRICOM, told congress that minutes after the attack began he alerted Chairman of the Joint Chief’s, General Dempsey and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta who were on their way to a previously scheduled meeting with the President.}

Debunking the Media Lies About Hillary's Benghazi Video Lie

Well, you communists are nothing if not fucking liars. :thup:

Al Qaeda was not active in Egypt in 2012. Egyptian TV channel al-Nas' presenter Sheikh Khalad Abdalla broadcast scenes on September 8th. A clip from his show, dubbed into Arabic, was posted online and within days was viewed by hundreds of thousands of people.

The video lie fell apart in days - yet here you are still lying about it...

Sad.

This is America. You can still see the video. We didn't riot over it. Arabs did. Several dozen people were killed as a result.

Interesting that Benghazi was brought up.

I sure hope Americans don't riot over the "Trumpybear Goes On A Massacre" spoof video. I don't think they will.

Conservatives don’t riot. It was liberal or radical Americans rioting because Trump won. When and where have you seen Conservatives rioting and obstructing the rights of innocents not involved in the debate?

Meh, this is America, we don't riot or go too crazy over fucked up spoof videos.......yet.
The right wing went a bit crazy over the Kathy Griffin video....
If that was a video of Obungo beheaded the left would have torn this country apart and Kathy Griffin would never work again.

Some guy posted a picture of Obama being lynched and was put in prison.

But this is America, one country - two laws.
Yep. Sarah Sanders gets refused service in a restaurant and the left cheers. Double standards everywhere.

It wasn't a lie, ya dumbfucking insane poster. It's what our intelligence community believed at first was the most likely cause.

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180201092703if_/https://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/benghazi report.pdf

Not only was it a lie, psychopath, the Obamugabe regime had considered using a different lie that that a video from a pastor in Oregon was the catalyst. The CIA was under the rule of fucking KGB Agent John Brennan at the time - they had and have ZERO credibility.

And of course you are a pathological liar, as every last person on the board know.

{
o Examination of Blumenthal’s emails, as leaked by hacker Guccifer, shows that reports sent by Blumenthal were gathered by Drumheller.

• 12 Sep 12 (2326 ET): SecState Clinton wrote to Jake Sullivan “We should get this [Drumheller note] around asap.”
  • 12 Sep 12 (2330 ET): Clinton forwarded to top aide Jake Sullivan email briefing rec’d that morning from Sid Blumenthal about report to Libyan president el-Magariaf that blamed YouTube video, with the words, “More info.”
  • 13 Sep 12: Jay Carney: “”The protests we’re seeing around the region are in reaction to this movie…”
  • September 13, 2012, Hillary Clinton metwith Moroccan Foreign Minister Saad-Eddine Al-Othmani. She condemned what she called the “disgusting and reprehensible” anti-Muslim video and the violence that it triggered.
  • 14 Sep 12 (1415 ET): SecState Clinton attended transfer of remains ceremony. She told Tyrone Woods’ father, Charles Woods,“We’re going to have that person arrested and prosecuted that did the video.”
  • 14 Sep 12 (1832 ET): Sidney Blumenthal sent SecState Clinton memo which states, “In addition, he stated in private that Morsi and al-Katany spoke with Libyan President Mohammed Yussef el Magariaf, and they had all agreed that military and security officials in Egypt and Libya will cooperate in an effort to track links between the violence in Cairo and Benghazi.” (SecState Clinton response that it should be printed dated 23 Sep 12)
  • 14 Sep 12 (2124 ET): Nuland refers to “issues” the “building leadership” has with the talking points. Sends email to Sullivan at same time
  • 14 Sep 12 (2125 ET): Sullivan indicates he spoke w/Tommy Vietor & talking points would be addressed next day.
  • 15 Sep 12: CIA Acting Director Michael Morell made massive edits to talking points. Sullivan’s name appears on the page
  • Per Judicial Watch email: at Secure Video Teleconference (SVTS), “Morell noted that these points were not good and he had taken a heavy editing hand to them. He noted that he would be happy to work with Jake Sullivan and Rhodes to develop appropriate talking points. McDonough, on Rhode’s behalf, deferred to Sullivan. It was agreed that Jake would work closely with the intelligence community (within a small group) to finalize points on Saturday that could be shared with HPSCI.”
  • 15 Sep 12: Jake Sullivan worked w/UN Amb. Susan Rice to prep her for next day Sunday talk shows. From Judicial Watch: “I spoke to Jake immediately after the SVTS andnoted that you were doing the Sunday morning shows and would need to be aware of the final posture that these points took. He committed to ensure that we were updated in advance of the Sunday I specifically mentioned Erin Pelton as the one coordinating your preparations for the shows and also strongly encouraged him to loop in Rexon during the process.”
  • 16 Sep 12: Libyan President Mohamed Magariaf told Bob Shieffer on “Face the Nation”: “…this leaves us with no doubt that this was preplanned, determined—pre-meditated months ago, and they were planning this criminal act since their arrival”
  • 16 Sep 12: Amb. Susan Rice on 5 Sunday talk shows, including “Face the Nation,” directly after Libyan president
  • “we do not have information at present that leads us to conclude that this was premeditated or preplanned”
  • “What happened in Cairo, in Benghazi, in many other parts of the region was a result – a direct result of a heinous and offensive video”
  • 16 Sep 12 (1221 ET): Email states, “But she did make clear our view that this started spontaneously and then evolved. The only troubling sentence relates to the investigation, specifically: ‘And we’ll see when the investigation unfolds whether what was — what transpired in Benghazi might have unfolded differently in different circumstances.’”
  • Rice’s comments: “In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated. We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to — or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo. And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons, weapons that as you know in — in the wake of the revolution in Libya are — are quite common and accessible. And it then evolved from there.”
  • 16 Sep 12 (1439): SecState Clinton’s response to Meet the Press transcript of Susan Rice’s appearance has been redacted by State Department
  • 18 Sep 12: Jay Carney “…it was the video that caused the unrest in Cairo, and the video and the unrest in Cairo that helped — that precipitated some of the unrest in Benghazi…”
  • 19 Sep 12: Matt Olson, NCTC to Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Chairman Joe Lieberman on whether the attack was a terrorist attack: “They were killed in the course of a terrorist attack on our embassy.”
  • 20 Sep 12: Obama at Univision town hall meeting “”What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests.”
  • 21 Sep 12: SecState Clinton admits terror and after that, post-UN speech, video narrative was abandoned
  • 28 Sep 12: Film producer Mark Basseley Youssef arrested, sentenced to 1 yr. in jail for “probation violations”}

Body counts?

Featured on the nightly news. That was when there was 3 channels and PBS of course.

{

Body counts?

Featured on the nightly news. That was when there was 3 channels and PBS of course.
What was the lie?

Body counts?

What was the lie?

The kill ratio.

It would be like 1000 Commies killed.

Then 120 South Vietnam Regulars killed

Then about 20 American.

"Hey Dad, we're gonna win! If we fight long enough wont we just kill them all?"

Forum List

Back