Disgusting, Violent Video.

Someone has made a video using trump, the media and politicians.

It's a video of trump going on a murdering rampage killing media and politicians in a church.

This video was played at a republican gathering at Mar a Largo. Republicans have denied any involvement but how did it get played at Mar A Largo?

Before you far right radical conservative extremists go off on what Kathy Griffen did, I personally denounced it and she paid a heavy price for it. It doesn't give you people the right to be worse. If you are like me and believe what Kathy Griffen did was very wrong, you certainly should believe this video is very wrong.

Macabre Video of Fake Trump Shooting Media and Critics Is Shown at His Resort
View attachment 284486
Your side is hateful.
LOLOLOL

You rightards crack me up!

67801694_10219557382703552_208349658097909760_n.jpg

It's a video of trump going on a murdering rampage killing media and politicians in a church.

This video was played at a republican gathering at Mar a Largo. Republicans have denied any involvement but how did it get played at Mar A Largo?

Before you far right radical conservative extremists go off on what Kathy Griffen did, I personally denounced it and she paid a heavy price for it. It doesn't give you people the right to be worse. If you are like me and believe what Kathy Griffen did was very wrong, you certainly should believe this video is very wrong.

View attachment 284486
Your side is hateful.
LOLOLOL

You rightards crack me up!

View attachment 284505

...and the liberals ask us "Why would anyone need an assault weapon with a high-capacity magazine?"

Am I the only one that was fascinated by that meme? I thought it hilarious, myself. And before any snowflake jumps me for admitting it....ask yourself how this meme is ANY different than you watching a violent movie by actors acting? Shall I wait?

Meanwhile....it took some time and effort to make that meme. Bravo to the person that did it!

I think a Democrat made that film-to hurt Trump.

Most likely Adam Schitt. :thup:
Well, if you can't find it to approve of the video, do the next best thing.....blame it on the Left.

Kinda like how suddenly this year old edit of a 5 year old Hollywood movie that I've never even heard of is my fault.

Last edited:

I think a Democrat made that film-to hurt Trump.

If so it didn't work. I liked it.
Free country

Meh, this is America, we don't riot or go too crazy over fucked up spoof videos.......yet.
The right wing went a bit crazy over the Kathy Griffin video....

Well, she DID threaten the POTUS.

Oh did she Pothead.

----------------------------------- linkie?

Think before you post, Dumbass.

Remember, you Stalinists put a man in prison for posting a meme of Obama hanging - even though you Stalinist spent 8 years posting the same of Bush.

One America - two laws....

One language - two subject-verb number rules.
Write much?

Am I the only one that was fascinated by that meme? I thought it hilarious, myself. And before any snowflake jumps me for admitting it....ask yourself how this meme is ANY different than you watching a violent movie by actors acting? Shall I wait?

Not having seen the vid in question I would think it's no different.

But then, I never watch that shit in the first place. Ever. So what's yer point?

Doctored video shows Trump violently attacking media figures, political opponents

LMAO!....I woke up this morning and was one of the first stories I saw. It had me rolling. I posted the video in case anyone doesn't want to read the whining from the leftist media.

Thanks I couldn't find video in OP.
Watched a bit and thought it was pretty stupid, but am amused at how the liberal elite have no problem with violence being depicted in movies and videos when the violence is being committed against their enemies...sorry but I'm not seeing the outrage over a movie clip made into a video meme or whatever.

Youtube pulled the orginal video. I found this copy of it, as well as a couple others.

Enjoy...

LOL, liberals are just mad because they can't movie meme. I have seen the John Wick movies only to watch Keanu Reeves so I really have no idea what they are about after the first one.

Doctored video shows Trump violently attacking media figures, political opponents

LMAO!....I woke up this morning and was one of the first stories I saw. It had me rolling. I posted the video in case anyone doesn't want to read the whining from the leftist media.

Thanks I couldn't find video in OP.
Watched a bit and thought it was pretty stupid, but am amused at how the liberal elite have no problem with violence being depicted in movies and videos when the violence is being committed against their enemies...sorry but I'm not seeing the outrage over a movie clip made into a video meme or whatever.

Youtube pulled the orginal video. I found this copy of it, as well as a couple others.

Enjoy...

LOL, liberals are just mad because they can't movie meme. I have seen the John Wick movies only to watch Keanu Reeves so I really have no idea what they are about after the first one.

The second Wick movie was just more of the first one: John Wick, puppy dog, evil Russians, car crashes, shoot 'em up bang bang, etc.

Not having seen the vid in question I would think it's no different.

But then, I never watch that shit in the first place. Ever. So what's yer point?
My point is..it's a meme. Kathy Griffin's holding a fake trump head is just as "violent" as a meme showing Trump bashing some heads that he was not even in. Just pics substituted. And you know what my point was. You just wanna argue.:1peleas::biggrin:

Forum List

Back