Disgusting

Yes, disenfranchising the homeless seems an excellent plan.

How is asking one to prove their legal eligibility to vote a bad thing?

What if a homeless guy got carded at the liquor store? Are you against that too?

I dont get it.... they can be sure to be able to get boose, but they do not care about being able to vote.

The dems just want to be able to go gather these drecks up and shuttle them to the poles to vote for their guy. Do I have proof.... No, but since when does that matter to Dems?

Yes, disenfranchising the homeless seems an excellent plan.

How is asking one to prove their legal eligibility to vote a bad thing?

What if a homeless guy got carded at the liquor store? Are you against that too?

I dont get it.... they can be sure to be able to get boose, but they do not care about being able to vote.

The dems just want to be able to go gather these drecks up and shuttle them to the poles to vote for their guy. Do I have proof.... No, but since when does that matter to Dems?

If they can get an ID to buy booze then they can get an ID to vote.

you dont win the peoples hearts and minds by getting caught keeping voters from voting to win elections

I really love the fact that Dems believe NOT doing so will help Obama win. That's just the unmitigated cherry on top.

:eusa_clap: Way to have an agenda, people.

No, hon; it really doesn't work that way. People with agendas take action. Mike Turzai LIED about his agenda, and then was accidentally honest. See sig.

The only action Dems have taken is to help people who have been disenfranchised.

Who is being disenfranchised?

Got any proof? Plus, who the heck says that there are Rep. on the dumped voters as well.... its all about making sure you as an individual are prepared to vote. I did it, my wife did it, and my 18 yr old did.... why cant everybody else take just a little bit of their time and BE RESPONSIBLE.
Why are you guys always coddling the irresponsible? When will folks take some responsibilty for their own lives and make sure they are elligible to vote... why is that so hard to do?

Dont forget all the thousands and thousands of soldiers who died for that right... the least we as voters can do is make sure we are eligible. If you cant do that... you dont deserve to vote... its as simple as that "Hon".

The people suing.

Sorry for the term of endearment. It won't happen again. :thup:

Niether will the pee wee defense be accepted in court

MILWAUKEE -

A task force that was investigating possible voter fraud in Milwaukee released its findings Tuesday.

U.S. Attorney Steven Biskupic said investigators found more than 4,500 ballots were cast in Milwaukee than registered voters in the Nov. 2 election.
Read more: Task Force Finds More Ballots Cast Than Registered Voters | WISN Home - WISN Home

Dems cheat to win.

you dont win the peoples hearts and minds by getting caught keeping voters from voting to win elections

You don't win the hearts and minds of anybody by allowing those not eligible to vote in our elections to nevertheless vote in our elections.

Why are you ducking the questions?

Too hard for you?

Or are you just too dishonest and cowardly?

We.... eerrrrr... I am not trying to "win the peoples hearts and minds".

I just want to know that the guy next to me in voting booth is who he/she says they are.

What is the harm in that???
:eusa_eh:

Asking people to prove they are legally eligible to vote is not preventing anyone from voting only those who can't prove they are legally eligible to vote.

I ask for IDs when someone writes me a check don't you? The fact is that there are very few people who have absolutely no form of legal ID

dear idiot your side has no proof for the need for these laws.

the court will take that into consideration.

unlike you the court deals in facts

No, hon; it really doesn't work that way. People with agendas take action. Mike Turzai LIED about his agenda, and then was accidentally honest. See sig.

The only action Dems have taken is to help people who have been disenfranchised.

Who is being disenfranchised?

Got any proof? Plus, who the heck says that there are Rep. on the dumped voters as well.... its all about making sure you as an individual are prepared to vote. I did it, my wife did it, and my 18 yr old did.... why cant everybody else take just a little bit of their time and BE RESPONSIBLE.
Why are you guys always coddling the irresponsible? When will folks take some responsibilty for their own lives and make sure they are elligible to vote... why is that so hard to do?

Dont forget all the thousands and thousands of soldiers who died for that right... the least we as voters can do is make sure we are eligible. If you cant do that... you dont deserve to vote... its as simple as that "Hon".

The people suing.

Sorry for the term of endearment. It won't happen again. :thup:

Oh cut it out BD.... I was trying to be funny :redface:

In a perfect world you would be the only "eligible" voter...right? :lol:

Wrong as usual, Smugz.

Dayum. One would imagine that you'd get tired of being wrong and petty so often.

But the vidence suggests otherwise.

The premise is not even difficult.

If you support the notion that the liberal Democrat Chicago style political thieves ought to be able to register dead people to vote in elections -- or that aliens (legal or illegal) should be able to vote in OUR elections -- then you are a sub-moron.

TderpM is, of course, a sub-moron. I harbored slightly higher hopes for you.

Alas.

Why do you even get involved in this red herring? You REALLY think some individual gets up on election day and so desperately wants to "scew" the election with his or her ONE vote that they will risk 5 years in prison and a hefty fine to make this next to worthless effort?

How many people of this catagory have been charged with this crime?

How many elections have been won or lost because of this tiny handfull of wackjobs?

AND this pathetic drop in the bucket warrants the systematic disenfranchising of hundreds of thousands of good Americans voting privileges?

Really counselor? Really?

And you call yourself a good American? Well in truth I've never seen you state that in so many words.

Actually, I beleive the greater objection is to institutional and organized efforts, ala ACORN, to subvert the voting process in order to achieve some twisted social agenda.

I'm not on anyone's side.

I asked a question that you will not or cannot answer.

How is asking someone for proof that they are legally eligible to vote a bad thing?

How many people in this country have absolutely no form of legally recognized ID?

How is asking someone for proof that they are legally eligible to vote a bad thing?

How many people in this country have absolutely no form of legally recognized ID?

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

what bullshit.

you are on the side of the people cheating Americans out of their voting rights.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

what bullshit.

you are on the side of the people cheating Americans out of their voting rights.

Im out.... you can ruin any decent discussion with all your idiocy.

Ya'll have fun with this dumbass.

stupid fucking questions like that wont be allowed into the court.

your party is fucked this time

Forum List

Back