Disgusting

the court is not going to buy your partisan arguements.

its fact time an you lose on the facts

The key issue is that Republicans are putting obstructions to voting without any proof of widespread voter fraud in Pennsylvania

Being so blatant about the true intent of the law is revealing. Hope the courts take notice

The key issue is that Democratics think that putting obstructions up to block illegal voting without any proof that Dems or ANYBODY will be disenfranchised in Pennsylvania.

Being so blatant about their true intentions of bitching about the law is revealing. Hope the courts take notice and it stands.

Why is it that Dems think that ONLY voters with no proof of WHO THE HELL THEY ARE would be on their side of the aisle.... kind of revealing in and of itself.

the facts are NOT on your side.

courts wont ignore facts like your right wing party does

But I REALLY love the fact that they believe doing so will help Romney win. That's just the unmitigated cherry on top.

:thup: Way to have an agenda, people.

I really love the fact that Dems believe NOT doing so will help Obama win. That's just the unmitigated cherry on top.

:eusa_clap: Way to have an agenda, people.

No, hon; it really doesn't work that way. People with agendas take action. Mike Turzai LIED about his agenda, and then was accidentally honest. See sig.

The only action Dems have taken is to help people who have been disenfranchised.

Your party is toast.

you wont be able to switch your talk to something like fast and furious.

the people know the truth on that one too now

Pennsylvania has typically been known as a swing state. However, Republicans have failed to win Pennsylvania since 1988, and President Barack Obama’s huge win in 2008 showed the Keystone state may be farther away from Republican presidential control than ever — so long as people come out to vote. Other than Voter ID, there were a few other moves taken by Republicans to allegedly swing the state back, including a dead-for-now plan that floated giving electoral votes to presidential candidates by U.S. Congressional district, which would have hurt President Obama’s chances of winning re-election, given Pennsylvania’s importance in national elections.

The ACLU of Pennsylvania has called Voter ID “an unconstitutional law that will disenfranchise tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of Pennsylvanians.” They, alongside the Advancement Project, the Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia (PILCOP), and the Washington, DC law firm of Arnold & Porter LLP filed a lawsuit “are asking the Commonwealth Court to issue an injunction blocking enforcement of the law before November’s election,” according to the ACLU’s statement about the legal challenge. A trial has been scheduled for July 25 at the Judicial Center in Harrisburg.

PA Democrats Ridicule Turzai, GOP Over Voter ID; Say

You know what? IF Romney deserved to win, he would be able to do so without having shit like that done on his behalf.

I think that's the whole point. They know they can't win fair and square so they're doing all they can to steal the election.

And, that's just in case buying it doesn't work.

I can't imagine anything less "American" but, not surprisingly, the rw's don't mind this lying and cheating. Not in the least.

"Disgusting" is exactly the right word for it.

Everybody is giving pages of reasons why this is a good thing, but nobody has close to explaining why the man said what he said (in my sig).

Nobody.

Why don't you ask him. Then you'll have an answer, first hand, no guessing.

Yes, disenfranchising the homeless seems an excellent plan.

How is asking one to prove their legal eligibility to vote a bad thing?

What if a homeless guy got carded at the liquor store? Are you against that too?

So it's fine for YOU to ignore facts from 2005, but ignoring a court order from 30 years ago is dishonest. OK Got it now. Thanks for making that clear.

I think I will change my party affiliation Monday.

You tanke d the world economy.

then you beat the dems over the head while they tried their damnedest to fix the mess you left.

You kept jobs bills from passing

you tried to make the country defualt

you have spewed non stop lies like the birther crap and fast and furious.

Now your cheating in elections for decades is about to be roundly discussed in the media.

You have no facts on your side.

your lies have piled up so high your fucked

My Republican friends want folks to think that there is nothing wrong with requiring voters to show identification at the polls. But what is even more sinister is that the voter ID laws, along with other measures enacted in more than 30 states, really are a so-called solution in search of a problem.

The GOP calls their efforts voter protection, an effort to combat voter fraud. Yet when the Republican Lawyers Association tried to wave a report "proving" voter fraud, they came up with little more than 300 cases over 10 years.

Yes, with millions of votes cast in multiple elections, that's all they could come up with. And that was supposed to be the smoking gun? Maybe they were smoking something else instead!

No one wants to see an election -- any election -- tainted by fraud. But this GOP-led effort isn't even an overreach. It is a campaign to clearly target voters who are not traditional GOP voters.

Read more: Voter suppression is real and must be stopped | National News - WCVB Home

remember I tried really hard to make you people stop this on your own.

you refused to put the knife down and now you have turned it on your self

Tell me how can you people be for the fucking government forcing people to buy health insurance and be against the fucking government requiring IDs to vote?

But I REALLY love the fact that they believe doing so will help Romney win. That's just the unmitigated cherry on top.

:thup: Way to have an agenda, people.

I really love the fact that Dems believe NOT doing so will help Obama win. That's just the unmitigated cherry on top.

:eusa_clap: Way to have an agenda, people.

No, hon; it really doesn't work that way. People with agendas take action. Mike Turzai LIED about his agenda, and then was accidentally honest. See sig.

The only action Dems have taken is to help people who have been disenfranchised.

Who is being disenfranchised?

Got any proof? Plus, who the heck says that there are Rep. on the dumped voters as well.... its all about making sure you as an individual are prepared to vote. I did it, my wife did it, and my 18 yr old did.... why cant everybody else take just a little bit of their time and BE RESPONSIBLE.
Why are you guys always coddling the irresponsible? When will folks take some responsibilty for their own lives and make sure they are elligible to vote... why is that so hard to do?

Dont forget all the thousands and thousands of soldiers who died for that right... the least we as voters can do is make sure we are eligible. If you cant do that... you dont deserve to vote... its as simple as that "Hon".

Forum List

Back