Disgusting

The facts clearly are that no such fraud endangers our elections and your programs amount to a poll tax and putting up unneeded barriers to voters.

the court are not right wing onwed.

yet

Your laws are going down.

you cant count on Roberts to be a goon like alito and thomas anymore

Ms. Derp --

You claim Republicans cheat in the voting process. So why wouldn't you want a voter ID law to ensure those rat bastards can't cheat?

Inquiring minds want to know.

zombies_sf_6.jpg

"I left my ID in my other coat, the one they buried me in"

because that is not what they were designed for .

they were clearly designed to act as a poll tax and a barrier to voters the republicans dont like.

Sorry but they keep getting caught saying fucking so themselves

Yes, disenfranchising the homeless seems an excellent plan.

Cry me a fucking river. There are maybe 2 legitimate people in PA who can't get ID, not 9% of the population
Not to mention, don't you need an address to register? Or are we assuming that the homeless are just going to lie and use the address of some total stranger?

In OH a Democrat judge ruled that "Park Bench" was a legitimate residence.

Dems = Vote Fraud

the courts have your asses now.

you wont get the option of a consent decree this time.

they were clearly designed to act as a poll tax and a barrier to voters the republicans dont like.

:lol: Voter ID laws are designed to keep legal, alive people voting and to keep illegal, dead people from voting. You guys are all about the 'preventative', right? You don't have to pay a fee if you sign the Oath/Affirmation Voter ID Form (http://www.dmv.state.pa.us/pdotforms/voterid/VoterAffirmationNoProofofID.pdf)

Since you didn't bother answering my earlier questions I will assume that you:

Are ok with illegals being able to vote.
Are ok with dead being able to vote.
Do not throw a fit when asked to for ID when purchasing booze, fireworks or decongestants.

:lol: Voter ID laws are designed to keep legal, alive people voting and to keep illegal, dead people from voting. You guys are all about the 'preventative', right? You don't have to pay a fee if you sign the Oath/Affirmation Voter ID Form (http://www.dmv.state.pa.us/pdotforms/voterid/VoterAffirmationNoProofofID.pdf)

Since you didn't bother answering my earlier questions I will assume that you:

Are ok with illegals being able to vote.
Are ok with dead being able to vote.
Do not throw a fit when asked to for ID when purchasing booze, fireworks or decongestants.

:thup:

I suspect that her handlers haven't told her yet how to respond.

But I REALLY love the fact that they believe doing so will help Romney win. That's just the unmitigated cherry on top.

:thup: Way to have an agenda, people.

I really love the fact that Dems believe NOT doing so will help Obama win. That's just the unmitigated cherry on top.

:eusa_clap: Way to have an agenda, people.

not doing so will help Obama win.

only on our side it also means legal American voters wont be disnefranchised for him to win.

see how that works.

your the cheaters and were protecting the peoples right to vote

Forum List

Back