Disgusting

Gaaaa, this is getting old.

Considering all the times a person needs a valid ID in life in general, it's asinine to NOT have an ID in order to vote even if it prevents only a small number of illegal votes. Preventing any voter fraud is a good thing. Will this address all types of voter fraud (and let's all admit that voter fraud does happen)? No, just any fraud taking place at the voting booth. It's too bad that it wasn't implemented long ago and not right before an election because it is a good move.

One can get the damn ID free (read the many links I've posted) and it's preventative.

Free and preventative. Why the left isn't all over this is beyond me. Unless the majority of the left also believes, as truthderpmangler does, that Dems are too stupid to call the number provided for assistance.

But 9% of "voters" in PA don't have ID.

Weird, no?

Considering all the times a person needs a valid ID in life in general, it's asinine to NOT have an ID in order to vote even if it prevents only a small number of illegal votes. Preventing any voter fraud is a good thing. Will this address all types of voter fraud (and let's all admit that voter fraud does happen)? No, just any fraud taking place at the voting booth. It's too bad that it wasn't implemented long ago and not right before an election because it is a good move.

One can get the damn ID free (read the many links I've posted) and it's preventative.

Free and preventative. Why the left isn't all over this is beyond me. Unless the majority of the left also believes, as truthderpmangler does, that Dems are too stupid to call the number provided for assistance.

Weird, no?

That is strange, I don't know to many people that don't have some kind of ID.

How many illegal votes were cast in the 2008 election?

How many of those would have been prevented by a voter photo ID law?

I'm curious OohPoo, did you ask the same questions from democrats when they claimed thousands of blacks weren't allowed to vote in the South (of course, standard bull shit generalization about an entire region of the country), I didn't think so.

Exactly what are you Marxist clowns afraid of? What kind of worthless vote are you depending on from someone that is so far from contributing to society the they don't have a photo ID, one that is so uninformed that they will vote strictly on the color of a candidates skin? Tell the truth, I know that's difficult but maybe the truth will finally set you free.

What's the plan, to go round up the homeless and give them a bottle of thunderbird to vote for your fuhrer?

By the way, my screen photo is better than yours.

Wow, I'm so surprised, another right wing loonie avoid answering a very simple question.

You need an id to get a bank account, to get a job, to fly on a plane, etc. Both my kids have them, they don't drive. My youngest at 25 is in diapers, can't talk and HE has an id.

Great. Who gives a fuck?
If anyone of those people doesn't already have an ID, there is something wrong and they shouldn't be voting.

Yeah - the "something wrong" is that most of them are Democrats and the Republicans don't want them to vote.
I give out lunches once a week to the homeless and THEY have ID. One of them was complaining about the hoops he had to jump through to get it, but he got it.
Oh, well since you give out lunches to homeless people, I guess that kinda negates the factual reality that hundreds of thousands of legal Pennsylvania voters don't have photo IDs.

Last edited:
Preventing any voter fraud is a good thing.

Yeah, especially when a few hundred thousand Democrats are denied the vote as a supposed "unintended" consequence.
Will this address all types of voter fraud (and let's all admit that voter fraud does happen)?

How many fraudulent votes were cast in 2008 that would have been prevented by photo ID requirements?

Exactly, my parents, in their 80's have Passports and state issued photo ID. The poor make choices, if they choose not to get ID, it is usually a choice. The state will provide it for free if need be. So I really see no issue, other than people not wanting to burdened with the responsibility.

Its good you can at least admit you want to deny suffrage to the poor.

Weird, no?

Their bodies, their choice.

Exactly, my parents, in their 80's have Passports and state issued photo ID. The poor make choices, if they choose not to get ID, it is usually a choice. The state will provide it for free if need be. So I really see no issue, other than people not wanting to burdened with the responsibility.

Where did he say that? :dunno:

It takes nothing, to get it, $150 tennis shoes but no id? Why would that be?

Preventing any voter fraud is a good thing.

Yeah, especially when a few hundred thousand Democrats are denied the vote as a supposed "unintended" consequence.
Will this address all types of voter fraud (and let's all admit that voter fraud does happen)?

How many fraudulent votes were cast in 2008 that would have been prevented by photo ID requirements?

Oh bullshit. NO ONE will be denied the right to vote as long as they have ID. They need a freakin' photo ID, as they do for so many other wonderful things. Spare me the "poor, poor Dem" speech. They will receive notice about the change and provided places to call for assistance. Why do you believe the elderly, poor, and minorities are stupid? Why do you believe that the elderly, poor and minorities are all Dem? Does their 'status' render them moronic? Can they not dial a (free) phone number?

A small amount? Boatloads? Voter ID will ensure that NONE happens at the booth.

It's a good idea, too bad it wasn't implemented long ago.

Last edited:

Wrong, they have to get off their butts and go get the ID. Oh the hardship! :rolleyes:

Give 'em special dispensation to buy an ID with their EBT cards.

I was under the impression you had to show valid ID to sign up for that program.....

You're one of the biggest morons on here.

Wrong, they have to get off their butts and go get the ID. Oh the hardship! :rolleyes:

If you don't already have a photo ID or a birth certificate you can't get a state issued ID. Its not like you walk into DMV and say "hey guys, its me! I need an id, hook it up!" Lord you're dumb.

If you don't already have a photo ID or a birth certificate you can't get a state issued ID. Its not like you walk into DMV and say "hey guys, its me! I need an id, hook it up!" Lord you're dumb.

The Republican leadership knows that more OBama eligible voters will not have an ID on election day than Romney eligible voters , that's why they are saying:

"Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done," Turzai told the crowd, which burst into applause, as he listed legislative accomplishments under GOP control.

DUH. What are you, a moron?

Forum List

Back