Disinformation is enemy #1.

Here's another example of disinformation. The claim that the 1/6 convicted criminals are hostages.
Truly laughable coming from a leftard.

And J6 was an insurrection, right?

You nutballs are looney tunes.

You seem to be having difficulty dealing with various studies (the ones I provided links for) showing it was things like vaccine denialism, super spreader events held by conservatives without regard for COVID protocols, and Trump's policies specifically that led to millions of unnecessary deaths.

You're such a a liar!

The biggest super spreader of all was the BLM racial riots which were SPONSORED AND FUNDED BY THE DNC.

Leftards are LIARS, you keep proving it in every post.

So, unable to defend these things, you made an assertion that a number of deaths occurred because people falsely thought getting a vaccine made them immune from dying after contracting COVID based on lies told by the Biden admin. You want me to respond? Prove the damn assertion first.

The people you censored have already proven it,

Shame on the leftards. Shame, shame, shame.

How many bipartisan votes did it get?
It was written by a bipartisan group of senators, revealed to have been the most conservative, comprehensive reform bill since the one House Repubs killed in 2014, then sabotaged on the alter of the need for a Repub campaign issue just as it was in 2014.

Boehner refuses to act on immigration reform

If you want to know how messed up the political dynamic is on immigration reform, just look at what House Speaker John Boehner said at his news conference this afternoon. “It is time for the Congress of the United States to deal with a very difficult issue in our society,” Boehner said, “… it’s just time to deal with it.”

Okay, here’s the thing. In June 2013, the U.S. Senate passed an immigration overhaul bill with 68 votes. That’s an unheard-of tally in gridlocked Washington. The legislation went to the House, where it promptly died. Boehner (R-Hostage) backed down after the more vocal minority in his majority revolted. By June 2014, the president was in the Rose Garden announcing that he was going to take executive action because Boehner “informed me that Republicans will continue to block a vote on immigration reform at least for the remainder of this year.”

Remember when Trump said he would self fund his own campaign?

Trump hasn’t contributed any of his own money to his presidential campaigns since 2016. He had floated in 2020 that he’d personally spend what it took to win re-election, but did not do so.

In 2016 he loaned $10.8M to his campaign, went on to solicit contributions, and then paid himself back for the $10.8M he put in.

Grifters gonna grift.

It was written by a bipartisan group of senators, revealed to have been the most conservative, comprehensive reform bill since the one House Repubs killed in 2014, then sabotaged on the alter of the need for a Repub campaign issue just as it was in 2014.

Boehner refuses to act on immigration reform

If you want to know how messed up the political dynamic is on immigration reform, just look at what House Speaker John Boehner said at his news conference this afternoon. “It is time for the Congress of the United States to deal with a very difficult issue in our society,” Boehner said, “… it’s just time to deal with it.”

Okay, here’s the thing. In June 2013, the U.S. Senate passed an immigration overhaul bill with 68 votes. That’s an unheard-of tally in gridlocked Washington. The legislation went to the House, where it promptly died. Boehner (R-Hostage) backed down after the more vocal minority in his majority revolted. By June 2014, the president was in the Rose Garden announcing that he was going to take executive action because Boehner “informed me that Republicans will continue to block a vote on immigration reform at least for the remainder of this year.”

It was written by a bipartisan group of senators,

That's awesome!

How many bipartisan votes did it get?

Remember when Trump said he would self fund his own campaign?

Trump hasn’t contributed any of his own money to his presidential campaigns since 2016. He had floated in 2020 that he’d personally spend what it took to win re-election, but did not do so.

In 2016 he loaned $10.8M to his campaign, went on to solicit contributions, and then paid himself back for the $10.8M he put in.

Grifters gonna grift.
qf742g3r23qc1.png

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

How stupid is the christian right, so stupid that they don't realize that the only God Trump will support is one he can control.

One reason is that Democrats regard success as how many people they can make dependent on Government, while Republicans regard success as how many people that they can get off the need for Government assistance.
Teabagger BS.

US economy has added 13 million jobs during President ...​

1711271434636.png
American Journal News
https://americanjournalnews.com › economy-jobs-repor...

No other U.S. president has presided over greater job growth in a single term.

The TCJA 2 Years Later: Corporations, Not Workers, Are ...​

1711271623634.png
Center for American Progress
https://www.americanprogress.org › article › tcja-2-year...

Dec 19, 2019 — On December 22, 2017, President Donald Trump signed into law the so-called Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), a $1.9 trillion tax bill favoring ...

We've already seen Biden making the problem worse, so we can't vote for him.
Is that what Hannity told you to believe? I don't measure a prez by the mistakes he's made but rather his willingness to address them. Biden tried to address the problems with immigration, in small part of his doing, but was stopped by the POT.

The larger issue being the asylum magnet attracting immigrants that only Congress can reform. House Repubs blocked reform in 2014 and the POT generally did this year.

There is no evidence now, nor has there ever been, that Trump is genuinely interested in solving problems. Unless it's the problem of him facing 4 criminal indictments.

Is that what Hannity told you to believe? I don't measure a prez by the mistakes he's made but rather his willingness to address them. Biden tried to address the problems with immigration, in small part of his doing, but was stopped by the POT.

The larger issue being the asylum magnet attracting immigrants that only Congress can reform. House Repubs blocked reform in 2014 and the POT generally did this year.

There is no evidence now, nor has there ever been, that Trump is genuinely interested in solving problems. Unless it's the problem of him facing 4 criminal indictments.

Is that what Hannity told you to believe?

It's what I've seen of the tens of thousands of illegal aliens all over Chicago.

Biden tried to address the problems with immigration, in small part of his doing,

Small part? Telling them to rush the border after he took office? Durr

The larger issue being the asylum magnet attracting immigrants that only Congress can reform.

Biden wants to pass a law to reform asylum? Post it.

There is no evidence now, nor has there ever been, that Trump is genuinely interested in solving problems.

There is no evidence Biden wants to solve the border problem

So Biden didn't inherit the pandemic and a wrecked economy when he became president?

Didn't you see the GDP growth in Q3 2020 and Q4 2020?
The pandemic is over.
The shutdown is over, we should get spending back down to 2019 levels.
Does Biden have spending back down to pre-pandemic levels?

Whether the US has the money to carry NATO is really irrelevant.

Because they don't feel threatened by Russia?

Countries not reaching a 3% GDP goal for their national defense is not and never will be justification to abandon our allies

Countries not reaching a 3% GDP goal for their national defense is not the best
way to make us feel like we're not being taken advantage of.

Look at how he cozies up to both Putin and Kim

I thought the 1980s called? Don't they want their foreign policy back?

Uh no. The pandemic was in full swing when Biden took over. I still haven't gotten an answer as to why someone who put 7.5 trillion on the national debt is somehow a better than Biden, who has spent nearly as much himself.

So this is all about having our feelings hurt because countries can't reach 3% GDP for their military defense? That's your justification for telling our enemies to do whatever they want? Holy fuck, you're so radicalized to trust whatever Trump says there's not much hope for you. If Trump wanted to give Alaska to Putin and share national defense secrets you'd be all for it. I hate cults.

Uh no. The pandemic was in full swing when Biden took over. I still haven't gotten an answer as to why someone who put 7.5 trillion on the national debt is somehow a better than Biden, who has spent nearly as much himself.

So this is all about having our feelings hurt because countries can't reach 3% GDP for their military defense? That's your justification for telling our enemies to do whatever they want? Holy fuck, you're so radicalized to trust whatever Trump says there's not much hope for you. If Trump wanted to give Alaska to Putin and share national defense secrets you'd be all for it. I hate cults.
Not only that, the orange dumbass tried to buy Greenland...........it wasn't for sale.
And give the West bank to Jordan.

Here's why Trump wants to buy Greenland​

1711357373976.png
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2019/08/21 › heres-why-trum...

Aug 21, 2019 — President Donald Trump has floated the idea of buying Greenland multiple times. Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen has called the ...

The moron, then wanted to trade....................

Trump Wanted to Trade Puerto Rico for Greenland, and ...​

1711357511774.png
Vanity Fair
https://www.vanityfair.com › News › donald trump

Sep 15, 2022 — Remember, back in 2019, when Donald Trump asked his lawyers to look into buying Greenland like it was a storefront in Midtown he was going ...

Trump's "Bigly brain"...........Strikes again.

Forum List

Back