Disinformation is enemy #1.

The greater delusion is that your Cult Media
Wants everyone to believe that they are deluded.
Why are you avoiding this question?

I realize threads take on a life of their own after the OP is posted but I have to ask defenders of all things Trump to go back, watch the video, and ask yourselves how you think these poor deluded fools came to be deluded?

Never mind, I already know.

Why are you avoiding this question?

I realize threads take on a life of their own after the OP is posted but I have to ask defenders of all things Trump to go back, watch the video, and ask yourselves how you think these poor deluded fools came to be deluded?

Never mind, I already know.

You understand that your opinion that they are deluded, does not actually make them deluded, yes?

what's the lie? No lie. creepy has him locked up to shut him up. You know, the guy in the WH above the law. The death of democracy exists with every move creepy makes.
Sure QBoy

what's the lie? No lie. creepy has him locked up to shut him up. You know, the guy in the WH above the law. The death of democracy exists with every move creepy makes.

Literally the path that any free county takes to Authoritarianism.

You understand that your opinion that they are deluded, does not actually make them deluded, yes?
If your conclusion after listening to the tape is they are not deluded, then you are deluded. One of the nuts said Putin was taking back what is his. Wait........maybe you believe that too.

If your conclusion after listening to the tape is they are not deluded, then you are deluded. One of the nuts said Putin was taking back what is his. Wait........maybe you believe that too.

Are you aware that there used to be a thing called the Soviet Union?

Here's a refutation of some more disinformation that gets flogged endlessly on Faux and by Trump.

Fact-Checking Trump’s Speech on Crime and Immigrants

Donald Trump stoked fears of a migrant-fueled crime wave at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Saturday, describing the United States under President Biden as awash in “bloodshed, chaos, and violent crime.” It was a near cut-and-paste from his CPAC speech last year, when he warned that the country was becoming a “lawless, open borders, crime-ridden, filthy, communist nightmare.”

This is nothing new — presidential candidates have been telling Americans scary stories about dark-skinned criminals for their own political gain for a very long time. Trump’s stories, however, don’t line up with reality, as my colleagues Lauren-Brooke Eisen and Ames Grawert explain in a recent article on our website.

The first problem with Trump’s narrative is the timeline. The spike in violent crime happened on Trump’s watch, not Biden’s. In 2020, the final year of the Trump presidency, murder rose by nearly 30 percent and assault by more than 10 percent. Crime surges are almost always multifactorial, and the Covid-19 pandemic and associated economic upheaval played a major role in the historic 2020 crime surge. One cause, though, most certainly was not the Biden presidency, which had not yet begun.

Trump does what all inveterate liars do, he lies pathologically.

If you can watch that MSNBC footage and think that it is anything close to real world information gathering and a dissemination of actual news - there is no hope for you.

Here's a refutation of some more disinformation that gets flogged endlessly on Faux and by Trump.

Donald Trump stoked fears of a migrant-fueled crime wave at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Saturday, describing the United States under President Biden as awash in “bloodshed, chaos, and violent crime.” It was a near cut-and-paste from his CPAC speech last year, when he warned that the country was becoming a “lawless, open borders, crime-ridden, filthy, communist nightmare.”

This is nothing new — presidential candidates have been telling Americans scary stories about dark-skinned criminals for their own political gain for a very long time. Trump’s stories, however, don’t line up with reality, as my colleagues Lauren-Brooke Eisen and Ames Grawert explain in a recent article on our website.

The first problem with Trump’s narrative is the timeline. The spike in violent crime happened on Trump’s watch, not Biden’s. In 2020, the final year of the Trump presidency, murder rose by nearly 30 percent and assault by more than 10 percent. Crime surges are almost always multifactorial, and the Covid-19 pandemic and associated economic upheaval played a major role in the historic 2020 crime surge. One cause, though, most certainly was not the Biden presidency, which had not yet begun.

Why is every source that you believe in, left of left of left of left?

Brennan center - holy fuck

No wonder you are so messed up and removed from reality.

disinformation: false information which is intended to mislead, especially propaganda issued by a government organization to a rival power or the media. Our govt and weaponized depts work in collusion with liberal rag news to pump out the lies.

misinformation: false information that is spread, regardless of whether there is intent to mislead. USMB board

Sure QBoy
silencing people is the new demofk way. Illinois just silenced the vote for the GOP primary by removing trump from the ballot. scared little rabbits trying to omit their opposition by acting above the law. If I remember correctly the SCOTUS already ruled on this. So violating the supreme court appears to be the new demofk norm. they want to kill democracy

so again, there it is, you either believe me or you don't count democracy from a demofk in here!!!!! you really are a totalitarian

what is your point?

silencing people is the new demofk way. Illinois just silenced the vote for the GOP primary by removing trump from the ballot. scared little rabbits trying to omit their opposition by acting above the law. If I remember correctly the SCOTUS already ruled on this. So violating the supreme court appears to be the new demofk norm. they want to kill democracy

Don't think that they ruled yet though it's clear how they will.

Forum List

Back