Disinformation is enemy #1.

Does it give you any pause that this was one of their most valued and identity protected informants for a couple of decades right up to the moment that he informed on a Biden?
Not in this case. They obviously got fucked. How badly remains to be seen but there’s no doubt he’s a Russian asset

Not in this case. They obviously got fucked. How badly remains to be seen but there’s no doubt he’s a Russian asset

Tell me that you are in a cult without telling me that you are in a cult.

Signed, sealed and delivered.
Thank you.

After watching how easy it was for the Establishment make heroes out of Fauci, Zelensky, and now Navalny, I'm convinced Satan could pop up and they'd get Americans to cheer as long as he says he hates Trump or calls Putin a dictator.

Most conservatives are Putin’s useful idiots.

1709247591914.png

Most conservatives are Putin’s useful idiots.
Telling the truth about the US proxy war in Ukraine doesn’t make anyone a russian agent. We simply share a common interest in not risking the future of humanity for a US Government tantrum about losing its hegemony. Let’s not end the world just because a multipolar order is emerging.

This is one of the reasons that no one takes you seriously.
No conservative s pro-Putin.
It doesn't even make any sense.
Your Cult needed you to think it, so you think it.
Dumb.
Really? No conservative is Pro-Putin??

Then so guess all these Trumpers who are pro-Putin are not conservatives then

Really? No conservative is Pro-Putin??

Then so guess all these Trumpers who are pro-Putin are not conservatives then

No Trump supporters are pro-Putin.
What is it that you can't understand about that?

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

Commies!

Forum List

Back