Disinformation is enemy #1.

My bad. I should have been more specific. Disinformation is enemy #1 of the US, not MAGAists...........who based their entire belief system on it.
and yet all disinformation is spread daily by demofks on their media outlets.

Wrong dipshit.

The Russians have always been very good at mixing in fact with lies to distribute disinformation and make it seem legit
if it's fact, how can it be propaganda? Are you okay? rhetorical.

Save the “I know you are but what am I” Peewee Herman Defense

Mmmkay?
I speak truth. you can't post any disinformation a conservative has posted. demofks always pushing the disinformation crap like the toilet paper they use to wipe their asses and eat later.

Are you really that stupid or just pretending
you really are, I know. Thanks for admitting it. Yo, folks, ole lesh here thinks facts are propaganda!!!!!! hahahaahahahaahahahahahaha

I speak truth. you can't post any disinformation a conservative has posted. demofks always pushing the disinformation crap like the toilet paper they use to wipe their asses and eat later.
Oh really?

You fucking assholes were pimping the lies that Smirnov was pushing for months.

It was ALL Russian Disinformation

What about it?

That was a Ukrainian protest against a Russian puppet
That is a wholly ignorant statement.

Maidan was a coup orchestrated by foreign forces, involving the overthrow of an elected leader.

Victoria Nuland is mostly responsible for the destruction that followed.

Neo-Libs are horrible human beings, and YOU are being played by them. Clearly, you know nothing about Maidan. Yet here you are spouting your mouth on something you know nothing about. And pretending to be knowledgeable when in reality you're clueless.

Which is pretty much par for the course, for libtards in general.

Learn to discern. Your failure in this area will cost you the next election, and probably several more after that.

That is a wholly ignorant statement.

Maidan was a coup orchestrated by foreign forces, involving the overthrow of an elected leader.

Victoria Nuland is mostly responsible for the destruction that followed.

Neo-Libs are horrible human beings, and YOU are being played by them. Clearly, you know nothing about Maidan. Yet here you are spouting your mouth on something you know nothing about. And pretending to be knowledgeable when in reality you're clueless.

Which is pretty much par for the course, for libtards in general.

Learn to discern. Your failure in this area will cost you the next election, and probably several more after that.
So are you just a useful idiot or are you an actual paid Russian troll?

So are you pretending ignorance (trolling as always) or are you just stupid?
Are you listening to yourself?

I'll bet you don't know the first fucking thing about Ukraine.

ti gavaritiye ukrainski?

So are you just a useful idiot or are you an actual paid Russian troll?
Typical asswipe leftard non-response

Go crack a book, ignorant leftard.

No one buys your bullshit.

Go away. Don't come back till you grow a brain cell.

Fucking moron ^^^ probably doesn't even know who Victoria Nuland is.

Or who her husband is.

Typical asswipe leftard non-response

Go crack a book, ignorant leftard.

No one buys your bullshit.

Go away. Don't come back till you grow a brain cell.

Fucking moron ^^^ probably doesn't even know who Victoria Nuland is.

Or who her husband is.
I know I posted a link that describes the Maidan

You … spewed Russian propaganda

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

You are thinking of Barack Obama.

Forum List

Back