Disinformation is enemy #1.

Liberal Logic 101

Put into Idiotese, "Germany was our enemy in World I, then it was our enemy in World War II. So, because Russia was our enemy in Cold War I, it has to be our enemy in Cold War II."
Nope.

We were more than willing to become fast friends after the fall of the Soviet Union

And then along came Putin

I realize threads take on a life of their own after the OP is posted but I have to ask defenders of all things Trump to go back, watch the video, and ask yourselves how you think these poor deluded fools came to be deluded?

I realize threads take on a life of their own after the OP is posted but I have to ask defenders of all things Trump to go back, watch the video, and ask yourselves how you think these poor deluded fools came to be deluded?

The greater delusion is that your Cult Media
Wants everyone to believe that they are deluded.

So are you pretending ignorance (trolling as always) or are you just stupid?
you said lie, name it. Why is it you all do that? claim something, then jump off the cliff when asked to provide it?

This excellent article explains in some detail just how spot on Hillary was by describing a good portion of Trump's base as deplorable. You know, folks like you.
Mindless Chant at HeirHead Harvard: THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE

These spoiled-putrid snobs identify as having evolved into a separate and superior race, the champion of all the races oppressed by the Whites whom the elites evolved away from.

Mindless Chant at HeirHead Harvard: THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE

These spoiled-putrid snobs identify as having evolved into a separate and superior race, the champion of all the races oppressed by the Whites whom the elites evolved away from.
Probably sounded better in your head… in Russian

you said lie, name it. Why is it you all do that? claim something, then jump off the cliff when asked to provide it?
So you’re to ignorant to understand that the Smirnov lies that the Trumpers ran with for months turned out to be lies AND Russian disinformation

So are you just a useful idiot or are you an actual paid Russian troll?

Will Soros Pay More?

"Putin suffers from toxic masculinity." How much is that worth in Globalist currency?

What is your cult's bid on, "For a thousand years, Ukraine has been a beacon of freedom"?

Does, "The Russian border is far more important than the American border," get a bonus prize? I don't want to get too greedy.

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

The 1980s called. They want their foreign policy back.

So you’re to ignorant to understand that the Smirnov lies that the Trumpers ran with for months turned out to be lies AND Russian disinformation
What lies? Still no lie posted

Forum List

Back