Disinformation is enemy #1.

If Russia was our enemy, would Hillary do this?

View attachment 910094

If Russia was our enemy, would Obama offer more flexibilty?

View attachment 910095
Aren't you the poster who made this same reference to what Obama said to Medvedev? I guess you're too stupid to understand how this article, which I posted last time you brought it up, makes a fool out of you.

This excellent article explains in some detail just how spot on Hillary was by describing a good portion of Trump's base as deplorable. You know, folks like you.
Is it time to turn on the showers and fire the ovens?

:evil:

Every now and then they actually forget the deep fake and say what they really mean. This is one of those threads. They are actually stating that Russia is not our enemy. Its inexplicable and concerning that so many people in MAGA land can be conned for so long they can no longer discern their own bullshit.
Concerning? Yes, I'd say it is given the possibility of electing a orange makeup wearing useful idiot (to Russia) who is going to take down the US while the drooling sycophants who support him are glued to Faux telling them the failed coup never happened.

Disinformation is pure demofk
My bad. I should have been more specific. Disinformation is enemy #1 of the US, not MAGAists...........who based their entire belief system on it.

Concerning? Yes, I'd say it is given the possibility of electing a orange makeup wearing useful idiot (to Russia) who is going to take down the US while the drooling sycophants who support him are glued to Faux telling them the failed coup never happened.
The COUP was the STOLEN ELECTION, and it only FAILED our country.

So, what's the FINAL SOLUTION to this "problem" of the "deplorables"?

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

The 1980’s called.
They want their foreign policy back.

By red hats on here spreading this shit all over the internet.
IMG_9492.jpeg

Every now and then they actually forget the deep fake and say what they really mean. This is one of those threads. They are actually stating that Russia is not our enemy. Its inexplicable and concerning that so many people in MAGA land can be conned for so long they can no longer discern their own bullshit.

The 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back.

There is a difference between ENEMY and RIVAL.

Russia is our rival. LIke China. Deal with it.

North Korea is our enemy, as we still have only an armistice with them.

I would also say Iran is our enemy as we don't have official relations with them.

This excellent article explains in some detail just how spot on Hillary was by describing a good portion of Trump's base as deplorable. You know, folks like you.

Yes, I really care what the two-time loser, corrupt, old sot thinks.

Aren't you the poster who made this same reference to what Obama said to Medvedev? I guess you're too stupid to understand how this article, which I posted last time you brought it up, makes a fool out of you.

When flexible old bath house Barry was selling out US interests to his buddy Putin,
it was in relation to missile defense.

Leftists never liked the idea that the US could protect itself, and its allies, from
Russian nuclear weapons.

what was inaccurate in his post? It must be inaccurate to be propaganda. so we will wait for your answer.
Wrong dipshit.

The Russians have always been very good at mixing in fact with lies to distribute disinformation and make it seem legit

When flexible old bath house Barry was selling out US interests to his buddy Putin,
it was in relation to missile defense.

Leftists never liked the idea that the US could protect itself, and its allies, from
Russian nuclear weapons.
Pure bullshit

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

NY Times: Hillary Clinton Approved Russian Uranium Deal After $2 Million Donation to Clinton Foundation​

Forum List

Back