Disinformation is enemy #1.

Man charged with attacking police in Times Square, vilified in Trump ad, was misidentified, DA says

NEW YORK (AP) — A Venezuelan man who became the subject of national attention for allegedly kicking a police officer in Times Square, then flipping off news cameras on his way out of court, was cleared of wrongdoing on Friday after prosecutors concluded he played no role in the attack.

The stunning exoneration by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg came weeks after Jhoan Boada, 22, was widely vilified as the “smug” face of a Jan. 27th brawl between migrants and New York City police officers that touched off widespread political furor.

He featured prominently in a pro-Trump political ad titled “Joe Biden’s middle finger,” which ended on a freeze frame of Boada making the gesture while leaving his initial arraignment.

In a Manhattan courtroom Friday, prosecutors told a judge that further investigation proved Boada did not participate in the attack. The man seen in the video kicking an officer with pink shoes – initially identified by police as Boada – is now believed to be a separate person. That man has been charged and is awaiting criminal arraignment.

Trump's claims of a migrant crime wave are not supported by national data

And then there's Sen. Britt with her boldfaced lies. All meant to paint a picture of rampant migrant crime based on opportunistic fabrications and bullshit.

I'm not. But I do fear the disinformed, like you.
FOX news has African Americans as commentators. They are dispatched to make excuses for their own without saying it when something sensitive happens in racial and/or events that have the potential for uncivil actions. They also have African American commentators who may be and are the same who promote more Republican ways and values. This is difficult. For they are not charlatans and have to walk a fence.

FOX news has African Americans as commentators. They are dispatched to make excuses for their own without saying it when something sensitive happens in racial and/or events that have the potential for uncivil actions. They also have African American commentators who may be and are the same who promote more Republican ways and values. This is difficult. For they are not charlatans and have to walk a fence.
Manufacturing Fear: How Fox News leveraged images of an exonerated 22-year-old to fearmonger about migrant crime

From February 1, the day after Boada was released following his arraignment, through March 10, Fox News aired footage of him or alluded to Boada in at least 84 segments, including 66 segments showing images or b-roll of the 22-year-old. Notably, Fox's supposed “news-side” shows aired nearly as many images (31) of Boada as the network’s opinion-side programs (35).
https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-ne...-images-innocent-22-year-old-fearmonger-about

We would be living in a different country if not for Faux's 24/7 propaganda. A word I don't use lightly. But it fits when their purpose is to misinform with an agenda in mind.

Manufacturing Fear: How Fox News leveraged images of an exonerated 22-year-old to fearmonger about migrant crime

From February 1, the day after Boada was released following his arraignment, through March 10, Fox News aired footage of him or alluded to Boada in at least 84 segments, including 66 segments showing images or b-roll of the 22-year-old. Notably, Fox's supposed “news-side” shows aired nearly as many images (31) of Boada as the network’s opinion-side programs (35).
https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-ne...-images-innocent-22-year-old-fearmonger-about

We would be living in a different country if not for Faux's 24/7 propaganda. A word I don't use lightly. But it fits when their purpose is to misinform with an agenda in mind.
no fear in stating on every media outlet Trump wants to become dictator!!!! right? I think you all shit hypocrisy.

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

This thread is disinformation.

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

Russia is not our enemy.

Democrats are.

Democrats are traitors to the WEF.

Democrats = America's enemy within

Are we at war with Russia? Has Congress declared war? It is you losers who are confused. Russia is the emotional enemy to the weak minded, a scapegoat to blame for your personal and political failures. The real problem is liberals are terrified of Russia and Putin. They have wet themselves at every turn when it comes to Russia and Putin. It goes back to that loser Obama and his 'red line' in Syria, total failure. Now we have Obama's loser successor Biden bowing to Putin while pretending to play the tough guy by letting other people fight for him. It's sad, but that's all that can be expected of today's liberals.

Study: Fox News ran nearly 400 weekday segments on “migrant crime” in the first 10 weeks of 2024

Fox News spent the first months of 2024 blaming President Joe Biden for an unverifiable surge of violent “migrant crime” as the right-wing network geared up to try to reinstall Donald Trump in the White House. In reality, immigrants commit fewer crimes on average than native-born Americans, violent crime reportedly continues to fall from its Trump-era heights, and there is no evidence of a migrant-driven crime spike.

Fox ran at least 388 weekday segments that featured significant discussion of “migrant crime” from January 1 through March 8, according to a Media Matters review. Only 11 of those segments even hinted at the idea that on the whole most migrants are not criminals (that tally includes segments criticizing politicians or journalists at other networks who made the point).

Propagandist is too kind a word for Faux.

Study: Fox News ran nearly 400 weekday segments on “migrant crime” in the first 10 weeks of 2024

Fox News spent the first months of 2024 blaming President Joe Biden for an unverifiable surge of violent “migrant crime” as the right-wing network geared up to try to reinstall Donald Trump in the White House. In reality, immigrants commit fewer crimes on average than native-born Americans, violent crime reportedly continues to fall from its Trump-era heights, and there is no evidence of a migrant-driven crime spike.

Fox ran at least 388 weekday segments that featured significant discussion of “migrant crime” from January 1 through March 8, according to a Media Matters review. Only 11 of those segments even hinted at the idea that on the whole most migrants are not criminals (that tally includes segments criticizing politicians or journalists at other networks who made the point).

Propagandist is too kind a word for Faux.

In reality, immigrants commit fewer crimes on average than native-born Americans

You know how many crimes they would commit in America if we kept them out?

In reality, immigrants commit fewer crimes on average than native-born Americans

You know how many crimes they would commit in America if we kept them out?
You're thinking Trump is going to "keep them out?" Good luck with that.

President Trump Reduced Legal Immigration. He Did Not Reduce Illegal Immigration​

Forum List

Back