Disinformation is enemy #1.

I am a trump supporter and I disagree with the two elderly trump voters in the video

You can find democrats that are isolationists and pacifists also

But not on MSNBC, because that far left network only wants to bash me and other trump supporters
Don't watch it, then. :rolleyes:

Man charged with attacking police in Times Square, vilified in Trump ad, was misidentified, DA says

NEW YORK (AP) — A Venezuelan man who became the subject of national attention for allegedly kicking a police officer in Times Square, then flipping off news cameras on his way out of court, was cleared of wrongdoing on Friday after prosecutors concluded he played no role in the attack.

The stunning exoneration by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg came weeks after Jhoan Boada, 22, was widely vilified as the “smug” face of a Jan. 27th brawl between migrants and New York City police officers that touched off widespread political furor.

He featured prominently in a pro-Trump political ad titled “Joe Biden’s middle finger,” which ended on a freeze frame of Boada making the gesture while leaving his initial arraignment.

In a Manhattan courtroom Friday, prosecutors told a judge that further investigation proved Boada did not participate in the attack. The man seen in the video kicking an officer with pink shoes – initially identified by police as Boada – is now believed to be a separate person. That man has been charged and is awaiting criminal arraignment.

Trump's claims of a migrant crime wave are not supported by national data

And then there's Sen. Britt with her boldfaced lies. All meant to paint a picture of rampant migrant crime based on opportunistic fabrications and bullshit.
LOL Like we're going to take the word of that scumbag Bragg.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Your buddy scruffy was claiming that he has some sort of credentials.

He has none

Sure I do. I stand up for the children, whereas you voted for a pedophile.

I err on the side of human nature and family safety, whereas you err on the side of social engineering and wild-ass fantasy.

Your behavior has been entirely consistent ever since I got here. You're a leftard through and through, only now your posturing has become indefensible and it's kinda pathetic watching you twist yourself into knots doing damage control.

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

Interesting how the hot war started on Biden's watch, don't you agree. Here's Obama downplaying the Russian threat. According to the OP's rule, all Democrats feel the same and oh my, straight from their leader's mouth.

And oh my, the irony of this thread, simply amazing. The OP reads disinformation is the #1 enemy. Okay, the OP is in fact disinformation.

The post is an example of disinformation. Whatever some alleged Trump voters say is their own personal opinion. The disinformation comes when the media uses a couple of voters to make a generalization about the GOP.

It's just another example of the mentality a person must have to swing Democracked. I consider it validation, but the reality is it's sad.

Forum List

Back